SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
YouTube video of ANTIFA attacking pedestrians. What do you do with the guy with the baseball bat? I intend to use this video in my use of force training block..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6igdVh2OoA

Saw that video more than a week ago. As I understand it, those getting chased down were in the area checking things out. Maybe one or two were up for LEO jobs in the area. Also, I think they were carrying.

Note the strobe lights. IIRC, one of those being attacked mentioned they could not turn and clearly identify threats. Hence no guns pulled.

These assholes are sharing techniques, including using the strobes.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4990 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
black lives matter protestors block I-5 freeway in seattle again.

Everyone is going to pick on this a side on this sooner or later.

Yes, everyone should have already picked a side, "later" is already here.

No one gets to sit this one out.

If someone hasn't decided yet, someone else has already made the call for them.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
"We can just pretend we didn't know what was going on". And then posts video of them participating in the event.

Utter stupidity.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
black lives matter protestors block I-5 freeway in seattle again.

It drives me nuts when I hear otherwise seemingly intelligent folks who actually think a group of commie dirtbag assholes blocking a freeway or bridge are engaged in the "right" to "peaceably assemble". Bullshit. These shitheads break laws, restrict free movement of other citizens, and idiots call this a minor inconvenience" Mad

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, well, in the case of that particular cluster of morons, they realize it ain't how they had it figured.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
At 14:32, she says "Get the...fuck away from me." She's talking to no one at that moment. She has said such things to the police so often, that when she gets upset (in this case because she realizes in that moment that her car is being impounded), the aggressive, insulting language comes out automatically. VERY revealing. These are mentally ill, deeply, deeply hateful people.
I watched the video with my twelve year old hound sitting next to me. When the video was over, I turned and looked at him and said..."Ya know Lou, you're a rocket scientist compared to these illiterate morons." Pretty telling when your house pets exhibit ten times the mental abilities of these (whatever you want to call them).

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
VERY revealing. These are mentally ill, deeply, deeply hateful people.

^^^^^^^^^^
No she is not mentally ill. Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

The cops were way too patient. It is very stressful having to listen to that screaming diatribe.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're splitting hairs, and you could choose someone better on this site to contradict over technicalities than me. Really, you could.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok point taken.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
The funny part is what she doesn’t understand. The police are the only thing keeping people like me from clearing them off the road with extreme prejudice. They should buy them coffee and thank them for protecting their spoiled asses from Americans.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
I’m amazed the troopers didn’t take that loud mouthed, obnoxious, over-entitled, petulant, wanna-be revolutionary into custody as well.

They could easily have laid a half dozen charges on her.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
She is an example of how this ended up in the Bible:

1 Timothy 2:12

"In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But with good works. Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence".

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
They should buy them coffee and thank them for protecting their spoiled asses from Americans.

That bears repeating. These clowns have no idea how lucky they are that the rest of us respect the police and are patient enough to let them do their jobs, and respect the law sufficiently that we haven't unloaded on them.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
That bears repeating. These clowns have no idea how lucky they are that the rest of us respect the police and are patient enough to let them do their jobs, and respect the law sufficiently that we haven't unloaded on them.

^^^^^^^
If you have ever been a position where there was NO law enforcement you would understand. Natural disasters are a good teaching tool. The number of predators is surprising to the average American.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FlyingScot:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
https://twitter.com/NuanceBro/...469332983668737?s=20

I am so going to hell for laughing....

You will have lots of company - I just watched that edit on loop. No one died and dumba** paid the idiot’s dues.

When life imitates Art... FF to 1:18

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...b_channel=Movieclips

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
As someone else has stated, “The police are not there to protect us from them, but to protect them from us.” Mad

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I was really hoping that someone would have given her a great taser ride for interfering with a LEO.

She deserves another chance to be miserable.

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Attorney General Barr staying hydrated:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
LOL James Woods nailed it. Big Grin

Portland Fire warns of possible dangerous debris from molotov cocktails, 'acid bombs'

PORTLAND, Ore. – Fire officials issued an advisory Sunday about potentially-hazardous items in Southeast Portland after they say people threw molotov cocktails and acid bombs during last night’s protest-turned-riot in the area.

The demonstrations took place near Ventura Park, between 122nd and 102nd avenues and Stark and Market streets.

Portland Fire & Rescue said investigators tried to pick up debris from the incendiary devices and acid bombs, but they want people to be aware of anything they missed.

https://katu.com/news/local/po...cocktails-acid-bombs

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
That's about 4 miles from me and not Downtown.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post