SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Great interpretation! Just noticed there’s a second flaming moron who exits the fireball in the opposite direction of our main dancer.

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
That Cotton Eye Joe video is fucking hilarious.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The instant these "press" assholes take sides, they should be arrested as participants in a riot.

They aren't "press" they are intelligence gatherers or collaborators.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
That Cotton Eye Joe video is fucking hilarious.

My 2nd favorite so far

https://twitter.com/QckDaddyCo.../1302521235029610496

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
https://www.citizenfreepress.c...rms-the-suburbs-raw/

Firefoot was part of a major escalation. That event occurred in a suburb. The link above has multiple videos of the event and homes are clearly visible in the background. This was a mob of possibly a thousand ot so attacking a residential area. I cannot think of an effective way to defend against that while still having work lives and staying within the law.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
The Transition Integrity Project. Sorry if this has already been discussed, used Find feature but didn't see anything on it.

So-called bipartisan group set up to war game the election. Really a bunch of lefties and Rinos. Check out the names.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...on_Integrity_Project

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
This chick has had enough of the BS.

Move get out of the way.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^

One of the replies Big Grin

"BLM violating a black persons rights. Ironic"

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
This chick has had enough of the BS.

Move get out of the way.

It's the Portland East Police Precinct they are targeting. Not the first time.
They do it at the North one as well, there were pics out a bit ago of the elderly woman that they threw paint on.

She isn't the only one and those stupid twats really need to look where they are at doing that shit.
It's not exactly white man territory there.
Some stores in the area are closed after 10 pm and you put your money through the hole and they pass you what you bought. And not because of Covid.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
‘F*ck White People!’ – BLM-Biden Supporters Scream at Elderly Couple Dining Outdoors in Pittsburgh, Steal Their Drinks Off Table (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...nks-off-table-video/

Posts: 12678 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
‘F*ck White People!’ – BLM-Biden Supporters Scream at Elderly Couple Dining Outdoors in Pittsburgh, Steal Their Drinks Off Table (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...nks-off-table-video/

At one time, anyone acting like that in public would immediately get to see their teeth sent across the street. Nobody has that incentive to behave anymore.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone see this shit where the state of Oregon blocked the republican statement from the voters pamphlet? I’m sorry if this has been brought up before. This has me so pissed it’s not even funny. What now? How does one deal with this level of ... I don’t even know what to call it. My blood is starting to boil gentlemen.

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mama told him not to play with fire and he did not listen. Idiots.

With Feds starting to nail rioters with Fed Charges, attacks on local Portland Federal facilities seem to have subsided.

Seems Antifa, per TIMCAST video, has issued a bulletin in how to respond to Feds/FBI when caught and not released, how to prepare for a catch and not released event.

Knowing that Portland DA will not prosecute - maybe for murder he might, focus has really shifted on area's from downtown - west side.

Also, the local President of the NAACP is on record via televised interview of 6+- weeks ago that the protests need to go out in to the suburbs to make them folks aware.

Bummer for the locals getting a bit of tear gas in to their homes, but these idiots are blaming the wrong entity. If the rioters were not in their hood rioting, police would not be there teargassing them.

Thus the 'grey zone' insurgency expands unabated.

Side note. I stumbled upon a video on u-tube of some riot footage in Leipzig, Germany. Seems that leftist there had been rioting in a district there for 3 days straight - since late last week. Could not quite figure out why (other than them being leftists) - sort of go the feeling the news and perhaps politicians do not really know either.

On the 3rd day, there were Police units from 6 States and Federal there to help. No 10th amendment there I guess. Seemed Mayor (actually chief-mayor of Leipzig) has not tolerance for the lefties rioting, unlike Portland.

I tried some follow-up but it's all a bit disjointed for me to follow easily - and I did switch in to native mode when going thru it all.

One news paper did state, which seemed alarmist to me, but again, I no longer have the pulse on what is all going on in the Vaterland. But the article stated that; "It is not outside of possibility that assassinations against targeted politicians could occur." I could not tell if this is their (news reporter) opinion, or if the Federal Police issued such a statement.

At least they over there still call commies/bolsheviks, leftists. Not unlike here where they are called peaceful protestors, and peaceful pro-LEO / pro-trump / pro-America protestors are called far right wing protestors.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
These folks are self centered pampered libertarians. I sure hope the police cleaned up after themselves. I would bet they have experienced little to no hardship in their lives.

Libertarians?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My error should be Liberals. Thanks for pointing that out.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
She isn't the only one and those stupid twats really need to look where they are at doing that shit.
It's not exactly white man territory there.
Some stores in the area are closed after 10 pm and you put your money through the hole and they pass you what you bought. And not because of Covid.

So, bulletproof glass at the Burger King?

Thanks for the updates, as somebody who's living in the area, we all know the hotspot has been the downtown/civic center core, what other neighborhoods are getting trashed by these mobs? Has Portlandia's favorite Pearl District felt any pain?

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
My partner and I were assigned to bodyguard a "community organizer" once, who was a reluctant witness in a homicide case. Of course he claimed he was a reverend and was distressed that his homeys wanted to kill him to prevent his testimony.

This guy was a smoker, so periodically we would take him down to the judges parking lot so he could get a cigarette in. One of those times he told us that "....the brothers know better than to go in y'alls neighborhoods and try this shit. They know if they do that, it is ON. And y'all will kill every damn one of them." He was smarter than he looked.

The "community" seems to have forgotten this. I pray that calmer, smarter heads prevail. Or they may find that the "reverend" was spot on. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
The mayor lived in the Pearl and moved out due them torching the building.
Another Condo a guy set 8 fires in. Arrested and released by the way.
Many residents moved out. $800K plus condos.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
My partner and I were assigned to bodyguard a "community organizer" once, who was a reluctant witness in a homicide case. Of course he claimed he was a reverend and was distressed that his homeys wanted to kill him to prevent his testimony.

This guy was a smoker, so periodically we would take him down to the judges parking lot so he could get a cigarette in. One of those times he told us that "....the brothers know better than to go in y'alls neighborhoods and try this shit. They know if they do that, it is ON. And y'all will kill every damn one of them." He was smarter than he looked.

The "community" seems to have forgotten this. I pray that calmer, smarter heads prevail. Or they may find that the "reverend" was spot on. Regards 18DAI

These are stupid white kids getting into it with a large Black woman.
Not black kids in a white neighborhood.

She was actually pretty calm but getting pissed, if there would have been two in the van it may have been a not so funny video.

I would rather face off with an enraged Rhino armed with a butter knife than piss off and go toe to toe with a mad Black woman.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
I cannot think of an effective way to defend against that while still having work lives and staying within the law.
A question. And this is not sarcastic or an attempt to disparage, but if 50, 100, or more rioters (they are not protestors) are seeking to vandalize your home, burn it, and potentially injure or kill its residents, is staying within the law much of a consideration at that point? I'm all for adhering to the law, but when this happens, my compassion and the law go out the window as my AR and multiple mags become my focus. This filth is banking on you and me being civil and worrying about doing something wrong, while they on the other hand fully ignore the law and seek to terrorize and do harm. At some point many are going to have to come to grips with the significance of the circumstances and shed their civility to potentially insure their survival.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
These are stupid white kids getting into it with a large Black woman.
Not black kids in a white neighborhood.

She was actually pretty calm but getting pissed, if there would have been two in the van it may have been a not so funny video.

I would rather face off with an enraged Rhino armed with a butter knife than piss off and go toe to toe with a mad Black woman.

The irony of that whole confrontation is completely lost on the idiots blocking the road. A black guy participating in the road block, tries to calm her down and tells everyone to get out of the way to let her through. The paradox is stunning.

As she pointed out...why aren't you in Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, Aloha...

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post