SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
George Soros is a very dangerous threat to our way of life in America.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I'll be honest, this doesn't bother me at all. The people who live there allow this and they don't want to change it. I know we have a few Chicago cops on here and all I can say is stay safe and get the hell out as soon as you can.

From the Chicago Sun Times:

Prosecutors Reject Charges Against 5 Suspects In Deadly Gang-related Gunfight In Austin: ‘It’s Just Like The Wild West’

Five men linked to a deadly gang-related shootout Friday in Austin were released from custody after prosecutors declined to charge each of them with a pair of felonies, including first-degree murder, the Chicago Sun-Times has learned.

The brazen mid-morning gunfight, which left one shooter dead and two of the suspects wounded, stemmed from an internal dispute between two factions of the Four Corner Hustlers street gang, according to an internal police report and a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation.

The source said police sought to charge all five suspects with murder and aggravated battery. By Sunday morning, a Chicago police spokeswoman acknowledged the suspects had “been released without charges.”

Chicago Sun

And from The Truth About Guns:

‘Mutual Combat’: Chicago Prosecutor Won’t Charge Five Gang Members Involved in Deadly Shootout

More and more Americans have come to know Chicago not as the ‘Windy City’ but as the nation’s largest open-air shooting range. Actions by Soros-funded Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx will only further reinforce that reputation. Her prosecutors have refused to charge five gang members with felony murder and attempted murder in the aftermath of a massive shootout last Friday morning. The stated reason: they were involved in “mutual combat.”

TTAG

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:

He is but one member of a very long list.

Posts: 19974 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:

He is but one member of a very long list.

I agree with the caveat that he's at or near number 1 on the list due to the amount of money he's able to spread around to so many campaign funds as well as various anti-American causes which he champions.

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Antifa still busy in Portland.

A collection of short videos.

https://riotarchive.com/

Posts: 1538 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:

But parents concerned with the activities of the school boards are the ones being labeled as domestic terrorists. Roll Eyes

God bless America.

Posts: 13398 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Sure. In Portland they're considered urban wildlife, like squirrels and those raccoons that knock over garbage cans in the middle of the night.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:

Beautiful Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
The people that replace the police aren’t going to be the softhearted social worker types we think.

When they started running police off and talking about manpower shortages, all I could think of was 'A Clockwork Orange' with Alex being released to find his former gang members had become cops.

Posts: 7227 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Just another Tuesday night in Portland.
This sort of stuff doesn’t peak anyone’s interested anymore.

Full summer of nightly riots numbed us to the riots, as just every day events.

Tuesday $500,000 in damage, no arrest due to restrictions placed on Police.

'Rapidly Deteriorating Conditions': Portland Police Reveal Why No Arrests Were Made Despite $500,000 Riot

Anarchists Damage Businesses Downtown, Investigations Underway (Photos)

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Antifa is just an "idea" (Joe Biden). An idea supported by the left. If anyone right of Castro were doing this a big crackdown would ensue.

Posts: 12553 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/lawyers-plead-guilty-torching-nyc-police-vehicle-80692967

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Two tier justice system on full display.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^If you were to look up the definition of Banality of Evil, you'd see a picture of our Attorney General. Merrick Garland exudes the very essence of this phrase.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30284 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Perhaps we should ask, how many FBI agents are Antifa and BLM agitators.
Over the last two years has all of this destruction and violence been led by the FBI?
The FBI seems to be playing for the other team.

What other team, I am not sure, but surely they are not on the side of America and traditional American values of Freedom and Equal Application of the Law.

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur
Link

Ray Epps appears to be among the primary orchestrators of the very first breach of the Capitol’s police barricades at 12:50pm on January 6.
Epps appears to have led the “breach team” that committed the very first illegal acts on that fateful day.
What’s more, Epps and his “breach team” did all their dirty work with 10 minutes still remaining in President Trump’s National Mall speech, and with the vast majority of Trump supporters still 30 minutes away from the Capitol.

Secondly, Revolver also determined, and will prove below, that the the FBI stealthily removed Ray Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1, just one day after Revolver exposed the inexplicable and puzzlesome FBI protection of known Epps associate and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes.
July 1 was also just one day after separate New York Times report amplified a glaring, falsifiable lie about Epps’s role in the events of January 6.

Lastly, Ray Epps appears to have worked alongside several individuals — many of them suspiciously unindicted — to carry out a breach of the police barricades that induced a subsequent flood of unsuspecting MAGA protesters to unwittingly trespass on Capitol restricted grounds and place themselves in legal jeopardy.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Epps should be deposed as a potential defense witness.

Posts: 12553 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Saw an article by the Rolling Stone implication was that several of those key in the riots had guarantees of help from the oval office should they be arrested...

Rolling Stone Link

Link

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, in New York Today, Climate Terrorist
Link

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Saw an article by the Rolling Stone implication was that several of those key in the riots had guarantees of help from the oval office should they be arrested...

Rolling Stone Link

Link

As always the Dems are blaming the GOP for what they themselves are doing. Right now, there are no charges of sedition, or treason being laid and it appears quite evident that the FBI and possibly other agencies were actively involved in making the incident happen.
It's a good thing that the Dems can always count on a corrupt press to manage their misinformation campaigns.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny the Rolling Stones article mentions 2 unnamed sources. What a bunch of crap but the progressive wackos are all over it. Separately, as more and more evidence comes out, the more I am convinced that our own law enforcement agencies have really dirty hands.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 119 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post