SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Straight from the land of misfit toys.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29596 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Apparently Miss Cheery Disposition is from up here....

https://www.clickondetroit.com...ent-atlanta-protest/

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37922 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Arson 1st degree, ouch.

Antifa waking up today and realizing they're not in Portland anymore.

Posts: 1538 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The pattern is all too familiar- these agitators choose an incident of "police aggression" which is usually someone getting shot who deserved to be shot. Sometimes, it's one of their own, which is the case this time.

They gin up anger amongst their clan and go throwing their violent tantrum in a Dem-controlled city.

Very familiar, and they feel as if they can operate with impunity in these cities.

This time, though, it's a bit different. I'm no fan of Atlanta's mayor but he did come out and speak up against these terrorists. I imagine these little bastards are somewhat surprised, and that's fine with me.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107233 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A nice haul of charges...
Next step is to have a DA who sticks with the charges and a judge who doesn't arbitrarily throw out the charges and start nit-picking through various statements, evidence and findings.
Too many times, have prosecutorial discretion been used to reduce, minimize or, out right dismiss charges. Is the filing agency city of Atlanta or, State of GA?

Posts: 14551 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
Andy Ngo Twitter: antifa takedown.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/...jlwFC79UlzywJkB0dcZA

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16606 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
^^^ we don’t care if you can breathe

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
That video warms my heart. Cry more assholes

Posts: 5291 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Oddball thanks for posting the Twitter video.

Posts: 1538 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, I could not do their jobs! I’d be in a state pen for murder.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
If you can scream, you can breathe.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
That video warms my heart. Cry more assholes
I feel the same except the sound they make reminds me more of:

The noise the bodysnatchers made when a non assimilated person was discovered.

Posts: 7227 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Oddly enough, terrorists follow the same mentality. They'll injure and kill dozens of innocents. When the government takes out one of them they lose their minds.

YOU HURT ONE OF US AND WE WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37922 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
There are some weeds in the lawn that can be dealt with individually. There are those that require a more comprehensive periodic treatment. Then there are those invasions that require ruthless ground clearing remediation.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29596 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm curious, has Antifa ever hosted a protest/event/demonstration that did not result in violence or property destruction?

343 - Never Forget

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see those cops treat those spoiled little brats the same way Little Bill did English Bob. Lord knows they need it!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8500 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spoiled children of privilege trying to burn Atlanta down
quote:
They present themselves as rebels against the system, fighting to preserve a piece of local woodland.

Yet many of the terrorist suspects arrested and charged over occupying government property and the violent attack in downtown Atlanta on Saturday are children of pampered privilege from out of state.

Hundreds of far-left activists, including Antifa, had gathered on Saturday evening at the Five Points neighborhood in downtown Atlanta to protest the death of their comrade who died in a shootout with police earlier in the week at an occupation south of the city.

On Jan. 18, Manuel Esteban Paez Teran, of Tallahasse, Fla., shot and severely injured a Georgia State Patrol trooper at the so-called “autonomous zone” before being killed by return fire from police. The 18-month occupation is at the heart of the “Stop Cop City” movement to shut down the construction of the future Atlanta Public Safety Training Center, a proposed training site for law enforcement and first responders. They hate it because it’s a police center, but also claim that they are protecting a forest.

At Saturday’s gathering, masked militants dressed head to toe in black marched in the streets, shouting: “If you build it, we will burn it.”

They then smashed up businesses, cars and the Atlanta Police Foundation building. An Atlanta police cruiser was set on fire with an explosive. Livestream videos recorded at the scene showed the violent extremists working in an organized manner, such as using a large vigil banner to hide the rioters who torched the vehicle and grabbing large rocks from a shared bag to use as projectiles.

Some of those arrested represent the sort of professional leftist agitators who have popped up across the country after George Floyd’s death:

Posts: 14551 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Explosives? Firearms? Molotov cocktails? Attacking both cops and regular people in the wrong place at the wrong time? At this point, they appear to be an organized army declaring war on the country. They should be treated accordingly, not with the proverbial kid gloves. They want war and death? Give it to them.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
There are some weeds in the lawn that can be dealt with individually.

Gotta get the deep roots. Pulling the leaves off is pointless.

Posts: 15838 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here ya go, guys- from the people who claim that words and speech they don't like are "violence":

Stacey Abrams adviser said burning police car, smashing windows isn't 'violence' after anti-cop chaos

Abrams wanted to be governor of Georgia. How much more wonderful all of this would be if she had been elected. Fuckin' hypocrites. "Violence" is whatever they say it is, and that's all it can be.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107233 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post