SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
One of the people they pulled out of the forest- a gal- was sticking her tongue out and making faces like a six year old kid when they tried to photograph her in the field.

ANTIFA called for a "night of violence" in Atlanta when in fact they've created this whole situation. Molotov cocktails. Booby traps. Arson. That's just for starters.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully everything is OK with the cop that got shot!

It would be nice to see the Police and Fire just walk away for a few days. I'm sure there's some "Good 'ole Boys" in Ga that can all do a little hunting in those few days that the Cops and Fire Fighters are taking a well deserved break.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8335 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Shameful acts…..oh I’m not talking about the The “ Forest Defenders”, we all know that, but talking about the gutless, spineless elected officials. When the leadership of LE is unwilling to take a stand against them to enforce the rule of law this will not end well. We saw a whole summer of this crap.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Though we all know it, I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that the people and groups who support these malcontents- excuse me- these terrorists- the American news media, Democrats and leftists in general and their financial rulers- are the ones telling me that I don't need a rifle.

The truth, though, is that you'd have to go back more than a century in this country to find a time when the average American citizen needed a rifle more than they would today.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
The jamokes arrested in December. All but one from other states.

Atlanta authorities arrested (from left) Francis Carroll, 22, of Maine; Nicholas Olson, 25, of Nebraska; Serena Hertel, 25, of California; Leonardo Vioselle, 20, of Macon, Georgia; and Arieon Robinson, 22, of Wisconsin, on Dec. 13, 2022. (DeKalb County Sheriff's Office/Georgia Bureau of Investigation)

Posts: 1551 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The one on the left- yeah his daddy's a millionaire. The one in the center- Serena- she's the rocket surgeon who was making kiddie faces for the camera.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Worthless oxygen wasters.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
If they'd just enforce the law, we wouldn't have these problems.

Antifa is protected by those enforcing the law. If this wasn't the case there would be no Antifa and the survivors would be forced to write essays about how wrong they were, to get a few years off their sentences.

It's left anyone using deductive reasoning to conclude, there is no more law. Therefore,

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6963 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Frying Pan, not for me the balance is all wrong, and the grip angle is terrible. Maybe if I can find a pan with the "improved grip angle" and some slots, grooves, holes. Wink

Posts: 1551 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
Frying Pan, not for me the balance is all wrong, and the grip angle is terrible. Maybe if I can find a pan with the "improved grip angle" and some slots, grooves, holes. Wink

Yes, but there is something satisfying about the 'clong' sound made when it intercepts the skull of someone doing bad things.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The tone of the frying pan hitting skulls full of mush is gratifying though....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frying Pan Man yeeehaaa my new Hero!...VI

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:

Possibly a good repurpose for the brace.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
New market niche for Lodge - the Tactical Frying Pan!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3296 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Genna need some pic rails on there for lights and lasers, for nighttime frying panning. They wear all black since their still mad at their parents.

Big Grin

Posts: 6963 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hahahaha!! Love that gong! A good 10” USA cast iron skillet full swing on a commie skull!

Hahaha, just love that sound, knowing those dudes heard the little birdies and saw the circus carousel.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Actually, he used a helmet.

posted Hide Post
The sound is what cracks me up boss!

We have all cast iron and the stuff gets heavier every year…BUT I’m still above ground, cant bellyache too much.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
That was a helmet, I'll be damned. In this video it doesn't make the frying pan sound. Dang internet got me again.

Guy also got charged with assault. I want to invite him to my next Bday party.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada...ide-arrest-1.5191201

Sorry for the drift.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the frying pan sound was dubbed in and I agree that it's most satisfying to hear and to watch. I wish after he whacked them, he would have yanked off their pretty pink hoods.

If somebody didn't get a broken nose out of that bashing, I'd be surprised.