SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lizardman_u:
I find it interesting that at least six times since the rioting started a faction of BLM and Antifa have been in Prineville, OR on Saturdays stirring stuff up.... the citizens have been good at keeping the criminals at bay by standing silently with long arms showing.

Last Saturday an elderly couple was assaulted by a couple of the BLM thugs, and in the end the BLM thugs got their arses handed to them by the citizens and then arrested.

The Prineville PD and Crook County Sheriff are for citizens helping them out to keep the miscreants under control.

A Google data center is in Prineville.
My guess is it's the Woketards that work there.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Give it some time

It's been months already. What do you think is the timeline and/or the spark that brings the patriots out in force to take back the streets?

Time has little to do with it. It's more about boundries. You saw a small glimpse of it in the video of these idiots trying to expand into the suburbs where normal folks live.

The places where they are running amuck, downtown Seattle and downtown Portland, were abandoned long ago by right minded folks. As long as these idiots do their idiot things there, not enough people will care enough to stop it. No one is going to gather a posse to take back what they willingly left behind.

Now, when the idiots get bored and decide to head out into the areas where good people live and raise their families you will see what you are expecting to happen.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
That little skirmish in the neighborhood was merely a probe of provocation.

You could see they had an escape route already planned along the weakest properties in the area.

None of them had lasers, sling shots or molotovs. They weren't there for damage.

They now know the police response time and with some of their comrades in the slam, they can clot up the courthouse with "protests" as a distraction.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
According the videos posted by Ngo, protesters in residential areas shone flashlights on anyone looking out their windows and yelled, “We’re gonna burn your building down,” and “We know where you live.”

This is trolling for a confrontation, looking for an excuse. Forcing people to cower in their homes to prevent that is unacceptable.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Point taken. Those of us who live in suburbs should not be complacent because this isn't [yet] happening in our neighborhoods.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
My prediction is that one man with a deer rifle is going to change the course of these morons. For better or worse I obviously can't say, but I don't see it taking much longer to happen.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lizardman_u:
The Prineville PD and Crook County Sheriff are for citizens helping them out to keep the miscreants under control.

Hope they give the coroner some help too.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4578 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
My prediction is that one man with a deer rifle is going to change the course of these morons. For better or worse I obviously can't say, but I don't see it taking much longer to happen.

I agree. It's a matter of time before something like that happens.

Where it goes from there is anyone's guess but it sure seems like things will get worse before they get better.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A hundred years ago, Chicago had Elliot Ness and The Untouchables. It’s a shame city leadership isn’t interested in solving this problem. I know my agency here in Texas has gotten interest in lateral applications from CPD officers, and other interest from several other leftist states. To the boys in blue up there, good luck and God bless.

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be the first to admit, I am not taking my own advice.

I’m not really sure how to begin the process even though we, in the firearms community, have been advocating it for years. We really need to get to know our neighbors and organize a community patrol of like-minded individuals. Develop a plan for sealing up the neighborhood or confronting/ambushing the rioters when they eventually leave downtown and enter the suburbs. Pick a spot in the neighborhood where you can set up powerful floodlights (because they will come at night), confront them and advise them to keep moving and be prepared for violence (think "L" shaped ambush). If they think they can move out of downtown then they will and before long houses will be torched while families sleep.

We all know the tactics they will use; set fire to a house and attack the residents while they try to escape the burning building. Terrify the neighbors into not intervening. Make examples of a few to cow the rest. It is the same tactics used over the last hundred years by communist insurgents and religious extremists and it is the same tactics the more outspoken members of our own social niche tossed around when talking about responding to the actions of a repressive government bent on taking our freedoms away. Think about the reprisals and assassinations used by the VietCong in Vietnam and by the Taliban in Afghanistan. They are already ambushing peace officers protecting the community but how long before these insurrectionists start the shoot-n-scoot sniper ambush into morning rush hour traffic targeting middle class Americans leaving the suburbs and driving into the city?

The violence in the cities is nothing more then a recruitment campaign to attract the disaffected violent little sociopaths our public schools have been churning out while giving them some experience in violent insurrection.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Point taken. Those of us who live in suburbs should not be complacent because this isn't [yet] happening in our neighborhoods.

If the idiots keep poking the bear in suburbia they will pay a high price eventually. Where it goes from there God only knows. People treat their family and home as sacred and will do what it takes to protect it.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Burn
Loot
Murder

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
They looted Portillos? Nothing is sacred.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6969 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
But that requires a serious push-back on our part. Who's gonna do the dirty work? Who's gonna risk jail time, loss of employment, your family being threated, even killed? You don't just take up the rifle one morning and say "Well, honey, I'm off to war."

The risk has to be worth the possible price. The threat has to be great enough. Give it time. The answer will reveal itself.

The leftists have less to lose. They're not homeowners. They're not married. They don't have children to support and protect. Many don't even have a Goddamned job. Think about what they have to lose, then think about what you have to lose. There is a great dispairty there. But, there will come a time.

Quoted for truth. It's gonna have to be much more destructive than what's happening today for the good middle class to say "fuck it". We have too much to lose while Antifa, most working menial jobs, can barely make rent, envious of the middle class with nice homes and cars, etc, have really nothing to lose.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
quote:
But that requires a serious push-back on our part. Who's gonna do the dirty work? Who's gonna risk jail time, loss of employment, your family being threated, even killed? You don't just take up the rifle one morning and say "Well, honey, I'm off to war."

The risk has to be worth the possible price. The threat has to be great enough. Give it time. The answer will reveal itself.

The leftists have less to lose. They're not homeowners. They're not married. They don't have children to support and protect. Many don't even have a Goddamned job. Think about what they have to lose, then think about what you have to lose. There is a great dispairty there. But, there will come a time.

Quoted for truth. It's gonna have to be much more destructive than what's happening today for the good middle class to say "fuck it". We have too much to lose while Antifa, most working menial jobs, can barely make rent, envious of the middle class with nice homes and cars, etc, have really nothing to lose.

This is so very true.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^
You may be correct. However, the mugshots the other day listed quite a number as teachers. Do you have statistics on that?

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Until they open season on the bastards maybe light them up with frozen paintballs. Maybe a volunteer fireman can bring a truck home and hit them with some high pressure. Lots of non-lethal things that could really mess with them. I liked the honey wagon video that made the rounds some time ago.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They've started hunting folks they're interested in at their homes a little more openly now....and not just politicians.

https://www.fox6now.com/news/p...atosa-officer-mensah

quote:
WAUWATOSA - Police are investigating an incident that happened at the residence of suspended Wauwatosa Police Officer Joseph Mensah around 8 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 8. While police said it happened at the residence of the officer who has killed three people in the line of duty in five years, in a Facebook post, Mensah said it happened at his girlfriend's house.

According to police, a group of approximately 50-60 people "targeted and began to vandalize" the home on 100th Street and Vienna Street.

Similar article:

https://www.lawofficer.com/blm...ack-officer-at-home/

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Ok, first time needing to vent in this thread...

Chicago. Went to bed last night--nothing. Woke up--pure chaos.

What do I need to vent about--that pathetic excuse for a mayor, Lightfoot.

Her biggest issue this weekend was people congregating at Montrose Beach, after which she took the opportunity to scold Chicagoans like we're her kids.

This looting and utter destruction of downtown happens and the first thing she can think of is to tell Trump we don't need federal assistance and to lecture him that he needs to crack down on obtaining guns from adjacent states. Guns. She's blaming guns, as if we had stricter gun control, what happened last night wouldn't have happened. She is just pathetic. I can't stand it.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/...3iVaySEB0R1mcW6864mM

So now they have moved to telling people in residential areas they are going to burn their building down for "getting sleep so they can work" or looking out their windows?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post