SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The more I see of this and the longer it goes on the more I want a “purge” type situation like the movie, where red blooded Americans just go do what we’ve done best over our history and just wipe out these commie scum. I would not feel the slightest bit of sympathy for them if that were to happen. And honestly I’m a little surprised it hasn’t happened yet

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
DAs are powerless if LE refuses to arrest citizens at war to assassinate the assassins

In the midst of all this madness, when have the LE refused to arrest? The McKloskeys were well within their rights to protect themselves. Yet the LE signed the warrant and arrested them. Rittenhouse was arrested, even though the anti-self defense NY Times even said it was a clear cut case of self defense. I won't believe the local LE will make a stand until I see it happen.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
quote:
DAs are powerless if LE refuses to arrest citizens at war to assassinate the assassins

In the midst of all this madness, when have the LE refused to arrest? The McKloskeys were well within their rights to protect themselves. Yet the LE signed the warrant and arrested them. Rittenhouse was arrested, even though the anti-self defense NY Times even said it was a clear cut case of self defense. I won't believe the local LE will make a stand until I see it happen.

It has been pretty evident that the cops are just doing what they need to cover their asses and protect their pension. You can not rely on them.
I’m very supportive of law enforcement but at the end of the day this is what we keep seeing. I’m sure most of them would love to stomp out these assholes but they won’t risk their asses to do it. So it’s going to be up to us in the long run I’m afraid.

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Most of the DAs have been bought and paid for by Soros. Notice a pattern?

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
quote:

They haven’t refused. This is why I refer to it as a fantasy. When LE, the rubber on the pavement LE, is clear they are being systematically assassinated and left vulnerable by their political bosses, will they announce their withdrawal and open the season for a furious and righteous public to clean up? After all, we are the politician’s boss. It’s fantasy. It’s what I entertain to keep the lid on my outrage.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, as a practical matter, if the cops ain't there, then the cops ain't there. After that, those of us who don't get doxxed and retaliated against in our own homes in the middle of the night can all troop down to the courthouse for the all-too-epic Battles of the PhoneCams.

Can't you just imagine jury after jury debating the finer points of camera angles and lighting as they try to determine the truth of what happened in a series of confused nighttime fights that could constitute anything from brawls to riots to a mild case of civil war? Hell, Quentin Tarantino could replace Greta Van Susteren in the hearts and minds of TV watchers everywhere!

Meanwhile, your freedom and your solvency ride on what twelve citizens, good and true, can make out from whatever video - of whatever quality - actually makes it into court. And remember, they'll be under pressure to make a decision even if the video they see is selective, misleading, or of garbage quality.

I guess what I'm saying is that any such fantasy would need to include a clean sweep and a careful search for any and all camera footage. And pulling that off would certainly be too much to hope for in the real world.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Justice Dept. brands NYC, Seattle and Portland as ‘anarchist jurisdiction,’ targets federal funds

https://nypost.com/2020/09/21/...d-for-defunding-doj/

New York City was among three cities labeled “anarchist jurisdictions” by the Justice Department on Sunday and targeted to lose federal money for failing to control protesters and defunding cops, The Post has learned.

Portland, Ore., and Seattle, Wash., were the other two cities on the list, which was approved by US Attorney General William Barr.

“When state and local leaders impede their own law-enforcement officers and agencies from doing their jobs, it endangers innocent citizens who deserve to be protected, including those who are trying to peacefully assemble and protest,” Barr said in a statement set to be released Monday.

“We cannot allow federal tax dollars to be wasted when the safety of the citizenry hangs in the balance,’’ the AG added.

“It is my hope that the cities identified by the Department of Justice today will reverse course and become serious about performing the basic function of government and start protecting their own citizens.”

White House Budget Director Russ Vought is set to issue guidance to federal agencies on withdrawing funds from the cities in less than two weeks.

The list of cities eligible for defunding will be updated periodically, the feds have said.

It is not yet clear what funds are likely to be cut, but the amount of money siphoned from New York

City could be massive, given the Big Apple gets about $7 billion in annual federal aid.

The “anarchist’’ designations come after President Trump earlier this month issued a memo ordering financial retribution against cities that have been slashing their police budgets during crime waves, or tolerating violent protests sparked by the May killing of George Floyd by Minnesota police.

At the time, New York Gov. Cuomo infamously reacted by warning Trump he should watch his step in the state.

“He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York,” the Democratic governor said. “He can’t have enough bodyguards to walk through New York City, people don’t want to have anything to do with him.”

The Big Apple made the Justice Department’s list in part because its City Council approved a budget in July that cut $1 billion from the NYPD’s $6 billion annual budget — even as murders and shootings in Gotham soared.

In July, the number of shootings in New York City skyrocketed 177 percent over the same period last year, and there was a 59 percent rise in murders. In August, city shootings soared 165 percent, while murders jumped about 50 percent.

The Justice Department said it also considered the fact that at least some of the city’s district attorneys have declined to prosecute people arrested for disorderly conduct and unlawful assembly during recent protests.

Trump, in his Sept. 2 memo, instructed Budget Director Vought to issue guidance within 30 days “to the heads of agencies on restricting eligibility of or otherwise disfavoring, to the maximum extent permitted by law, anarchist jurisdictions in the receipt of Federal grants.”

Trump administration officials told The Post that slashes to law-enforcement efforts are unlikely.

Trump’s memo twice referenced Big Apple Mayor de Blasio by name as it said, “In New York City, city officials have allowed violence to spike.

“In light of this unconscionable rise in violence, I have offered to provide Federal law enforcement assistance, but both Mayor de Blasio and Governor Andrew Cuomo have rejected my offer,” Trump wrote.
see also
Trump orders review to defund NYC, other ‘anarchist’ cities

“While violence has surged, arrests have plummeted. In a 28-day period during the months of June and July, [New York City] arrests were down 62 percent from the same period in 2019,’’ the presidential memo said.

“Amidst the rising violence, Mayor Bill de Blasio and the New York City Council agreed to cut one billion dollars from the New York Police Department (NYPD) budget, including by cancelling the hiring of 1,163 officers.”

Portland made the “anarchist’’ list over its more than 100 consecutive nights of protests and because Mayor Ted Wheeler expressly rejected federal help in a letter to Trump, the feds said.

The city has been roiled in violence between Black Lives Matter protesters and cops — as well as skirmishes with pro-Trump factions. Aaron Danielson, a supporter of the right-wing group Patriot Prayer, was fatally shot by Antifa activist Michael Reinoehl during one protest there at the end of August, before Reinoehl was killed by authorities days later.

Portland’s City Council voted to cut its police-department budget by at least $15 million in June.

Seattle was included on the Justice Department’s list because of a long-running protester “autonomous zone” and associated crime, the administration said.

Protesters took over a section of the city for nearly a month during the summer — with police told to abandon a precinct in the middle of the area. The city’s police chief called the zone’s occupation “lawless and brutal’’ — amid a slew of shootings there, including some fatal — before the sprawling illegal encampment was finally dismantled.

Meanwhile, Seattle voted in August to cut its police budget by about $3 million.

Washington, DC, Mayor Muriel Bowser, whose city was on the initial list of targets, skirted at least the first round of federal-funding cuts after moving to make peace with Trump in a recent phone call.

“She’s willing to do whatever is necessary. We had a very good talk with her,” Trump told reporters Sept. 4.

A federal appeals court earlier this year upheld Trump’s attempt to take funding from some “sanctuary cities’’ including New York City that try to protect undocumented workers from federal immigration officials. But three other appeals courts came to the opposition conclusion involving other cities.

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said at a recent press briefing that the federal defunding of cities is legal, pointing to a 1987 US Supreme Court decision, “South Dakota v. Dole,” involving the establishment of a national drinking age of 21.

Trump has said he is making “law and order” a centerpiece of his re-election campaign.

“My Administration will not allow Federal tax dollars to fund cities that allow themselves to deteriorate into lawless zones,” Trump wrote in his memo.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Justice Dept. brands NYC, Seattle and Portland as ‘anarchist jurisdiction,’ targets federal funds

There also needs to be some way to actually indict the mayors, etc. who have not just allowed, but supported and encouraged these riots and destruction.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I just read a story about a black male walking into a bar/restaurant in Louisville and killing three people Friday night. The motive has not been reported, this one will bear watching.
https://www.wdrb.com/news/bung...de-dfcc1cc3bf9a.html

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
I just read a story about a black male walking into a bar/restaurant in Louisville and killing three people Friday night. The motive has not been reported, this one will bear watching.

No time to dig up a link this a.m., the perp wore a Breonna Taylor shirt, targeted randomly and was grinning ear to ear as his unfortunately undead ass was carted off by the cops.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:

Wow! I'm semi local to that and I have not heard of this until now!

I have not seen it on local news, which is Louisville. I might have missed it, but three days? Not heard about it on the radio which is also Louisville. Or gotten any news alerts on it.

So, for the information I gotten on here, a black guy, wearing a say her name t shirt, walks into a bar and shoots people....let me guess, all of the victims were white?

They (the police) can't figure out a motive? OK, sounds about right.

Radio and TV silence, no one knows why he did it, and he will walk away from this because of his black privilege.

ARman

Posts: 3152 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:

So, for the information I gotten on here, a black guy, wearing a say her name t shirt, walks into a bar and shoots people....let me guess, all of the victims were white?

ARman

Two out of three.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both the incident 2BobTanner referred to in a previous post, and this latest shooting are really close to home now. I have family in both areas; warned them to stay away, especially now that the Breonna Taylor powderkeg fuse is smoking. I know these areas well, having managed commercial shopping and office properties there.
Stay safe.
Black horse4

Posts: 87 | Location: North central Kentucky | Registered: October 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Anyone have a link to the black guy shouting
"white lives matter" vid? for some odd reason, the link is broken at youtube...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
We had a BLM protest in Ocala, FL last week. Around 50 BLM supporters were outnumbered by about 100 Trump supporting patriots staging a counter-protest.

Link

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As Crime Soars, Furious NYers Paint Giant "F**k Cuomo And De Blasio" Mural On Brooklyn Street

The New York Post reported the mural was created around 1 a.m. Saturday during an annual block party that also served as a “small business owner protest.”

“A few partygoers got the idea to paint in huge [letters, using] yellow paint with rollers on North 15th, ‘F–k Cuomo and de Blasio,'” an unidentified attendee said Sunday.

“The party continued. Everyone took photos. It was a big hit. The crowds cheered, even the cops chuckled.”

As Fox News reports, the street art was written in the style of city-sanctioned projects reading “Black Lives Matter” that popped up during summer protests, including one outside of Manhattan’s Trump Tower, which de Blasio was seen personally helping create and which also has become a vandalism magnet.

A criminal mischief complaint had been filed over the incident the NYPD confirmed and added that an investigation is ongoing.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Anyone have a link to the black guy shouting
"white lives matter" vid? for some odd reason, the link is broken at youtube...
Technical difficulties only, I'm sure.

Permanent technical difficulties

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Another attempt to hit the Ghetto Lottery in Louisville.

>>>>>>>>>

McAtee was inside his home and business, YaYa’s Barbecue at 26th and Broadway, “calmly grilling” a little after midnight as people milled about outside of Dino's Food Mart across the street, the suit says. At the time, there had been four nights of protests over Taylor's March killing by Louisville police.

But people were “not protesting, vandalizing or looting” when police and guard members “swarmed” the area in unmarked vans and armored vehicles and began yelling for people to leave, according to the suit.

“Immediately, the police shot and killed him. Less than thirty seconds after David McAtee was cooking a sandwich, he lay dying on his kitchen floor.”

WDRB.com link

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Shoot at cops and get shot. Immediately is the key word here.

I didn't know YaYa's was a chain.
They had one here a while ago, decent BBQ.
Then it was raided and the 50 year old black business man went to jail for being in the local gang and using the place as a front to sell drugs and launder money.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post