SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Things didn't go so well in the 'burbs on their first run.

https://www.dailywire.com/news..._campaign=benshapiro

Got beat down once and said thank you may I have another when the police got there. They are insane.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Commies are easily startled, but will be back in greater numbers.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Here is a youtube video of the beatdown. Little commies faced the wrong crowd Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:

Like cockroaches....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
quote:

I see what you did there.

Posts: 2336 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information about the Citizen and Waze apps, I will dig into them this evening to see if I can make either work for me.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
quote:

I see what you did there.

Those weren’t the victims they were looking for.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
This is not going to end well.
I love this quote..
“You’ve really internalized Capitalism if you’re more worried about getting a good night’s sleep so you can f*cking work!” the terrorist said.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...burn-building-video/

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
One thing that is surprising to me is the lack of citizen militias and patriot groups standing up to the Antifa black block goons. Groups of these Antifa losers are assaulting people in broad daylight on the streets of Seattle and Portland every day. They are harrassing people going to pro-police rallies, assaulting journalists and causing mayhem.

The police are doing very little to stop it, so after several months of this, I would have expected citizen patrols to step up to protect rallies and drive off bands of Antifa that are assaulting people with impunity. I'm not familiar with the workings of the various groups that might step up, but perhaps I have overestimated their numbers and/or resolve.

How long is Antifa going to be allowed to rule the streets? At the very least, confrontations between citizen militias and Antifa would likely force the police or national guard to keep the peace.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Give it some time

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Give it some time

It's been months already. What do you think is the timeline and/or the spark that brings the patriots out in force to take back the streets?

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You think I have the answers? All I can tell you is that people on the right have jobs and families and have a lot more to lose than fatherless sociopaths who can't figure out their own gender and who just want to tear down society out of rage.

What good would it do to go out in the street with your rifle and shoot a bunch of these animals? Forget that these barbarians need to be shot. They most certainly should be shot, but at what cost to the decent, law-abiding people in this nation who do the dirty work?

The tipping point will reveal itself when it occurs. A time will come when the good people have had enough and begin to organize and push back, but it will take a lot for the right to do this. For all of our lives in this country, we have relied upon the civil authorities to maintain order but now, that is not happening. How do we adjust to this? There's no precedent for us to draw upon.

It's just like the genius who got himself banned this morning. He said the driver of the truck who was faced with two of these animals blocking the road and brandishing firearms at him, should have "floored it" and run over them. That shit is easy to say when it's not you. It's easy to say when you're sitting at your keyboard, feeling tough. It's something else altogether when you face the prospect of being jailed, having your life ruined and your family threatened. None of this is going to be easy.

Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I don't know that it will take more time as much as it will take pantifa getting a little bolder, reaching a little too far in to the wrong neighborhood, and getting a bloody nose. Once that happens we may see more neighborhoods be a little less reserved giving them more bloody noses.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
But that requires a serious push-back on our part. Who's gonna do the dirty work? Who's gonna risk jail time, loss of employment, your family being threated, even killed? You don't just take up the rifle one morning and say "Well, honey, I'm off to war."

The risk has to be worth the possible price. The threat has to be great enough. Give it time. The answer will reveal itself.

The leftists have less to lose. They're not homeowners. They're not married. They don't have children to support and protect. Many don't even have a Goddamned job. Think about what they have to lose, then think about what you have to lose. There is a great dispairty there. But, there will come a time.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Bingo. Trust me, I get irate at the news somedays. But am I ready to toss my rifle in the car and march off to Portland, OR? Seeing as how I live in eastern NC, have a job, maintain a household, and have people here that depend on me I doubt it. Luckily I live somewhere where this behavior just isn't seen. Yes I get mad, yes I want something done, and yes when push comes to shove I will be there. It's just not the time right now. I realize that those of you who live closer to this may think differently and I'm sorry. But as noted, when it's time it's time, and we will all know it. We just will.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If this phony-ass COVID-19 FRAUD pushes this nation into a genuine economic depression, you will see things happen sooner rather than later.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I can't tell you when the spark will happen for everyone else, but as Parabellum says, most of us have a great deal to lose right now. The field is not level. Imagine the vengeful action Leftists would take to demoralize and intimidate the rest of the Right. There are seemingly limitless assets and influence to leverage against the patriot they choose to make an example of.

I can tell you I have thought this through. The sparking event for me would be if all I have of what Parabellum listed is threatened to be lost either way. That is the trigger.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
A small glimpse of how Americans will react.

The good people of America do not desire to make this a bloody, protracted mess that will leave scars that run deep, for it surly will. We know it, and the trash on the other side have no clue, they truly do not.

Grasshoppers showed up as in that video, and the neighborhood poured out some folks. They were armed, but you notice the call: "...you can punch each other in the faces, but nobody pull any guns..."

That was two messages in on sentence. (some liberty taken, if you'll permit)

The first to the trash, "if you pull guns you will likely end your game here."

The second to folks defending their ground: "Beat them and run them out, no need to draw weapons unless they do first, and if they do, send them to hell."

I hope the trash tire of this. I truly do. I know of war, and it is most difficult to call those terrible hounds back.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I do think we are heading toward an increasing tempest of political/social thought (with related actions) which thoughts contradict the founding American principles, which I believe were inspired by God. We are on the road that will decay to anarchy/mobocracy.

I also fully believe we will defeat the tempest, in time. But the storm will get uglier. I don't know the slope of the curve, nor the relative bumps on that curve. I do know we must stand up for correct principles. We must be prepared to defend our beliefs (which is different than acting in revenge).

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If this phony-ass COVID-19 FRAUD pushes this nation into a genuine economic depression, you will see things happen sooner rather than later.

I might suggest, economics and politics are always dovetailed. Maybe that is part of the plan.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post