SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not going unnoticed

F'n A, Bubba! And that was in California.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"...called a five minute recess, then escaped out the back door."

Excellent. When is the next school board meeting scheduled? This complicit commie trash is looking forward to "starting a conversation" with all those angry parents.

Those parents need to show up at every meeting and apply pressure.

Posts: 107582 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Something tells me being a school board member in some of these systems is about to get much more uncomfortable. Exactly what needs to happen. Get in their faces and stay there.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
the antifa teacher from a few posts above will be fired.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/20...ill-be-fired-n413201

Antifa high school teacher suspended, will be fired

He has been suspended with pay for now but a letter from the school district says they believe they are legally obligated to fire him and will be doing so.

'Legally obligated'....This is what leftists in the .gov/.edu say when they are compelled to do something they don't want to do! Roll Eyes

This is only a thing simply because of the disinfecting light of truth exposed what was going on in the classroom! They (the administrators, the teachers, the school board, everyone!) were complicit and in full support of this scumbag....Until the people found out about it! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8885 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Get in their faces and stay there.

The four email addresses for the school's Principal, Vice Principal, and two assistant Principals are given at approximately 45 seconds into the video. Tell 'em how you feel.

Added screenshot giving the four addresses.

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
That's a good MD video. It's good to see parents getting upset. But I'm going to throw it back on them.

Where were they during orientation? Where ty were they during parent/teacher conferences? Where were they when they child complained about this teacher? Where were they when the PTA was having meetings or events?

I could go on. Here in our school district, we have a very, very active PTA with a lot of parents volunteering to help out in the schools. I'm shocked by the number of teachers my wife knows by first name.

This doesn't happen because one guy slipped through the cracks, this happens because parents hand over their kids and do not actively participate in their child's education.

I get it, not everyone can. But surely enough can to keep this from happening as much as it does.

Why would anyone trust the government for educating their children? They literally suck at everything.

It’s a huge part of the reason we are here.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Did this guy have tenure?

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Something tells me being a school board member in some of these systems is about to get much more uncomfortable. Exactly what needs to happen. Get in their faces and stay there.

Damn school boards have been too arrogant for too long. About time things level out.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Every member of that school board should lose their position on the board effective immediately for slithering out the back door of that meeting. What a bunch of cowards.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
When you send your emails to these four apparatchiks, be sure to use different subject lines for each email. Otherwise, the school's mail server may filter your messages as spam. The same goes for the content of each email. Likely, the email admin has already made changes to filter these messages.

Don't make any threats. Don't use any profanity. Demand their immediate resignation.

Click the links:

gstrickland@natomasunified.org

ddykstra@natomasunified.org

bwelborn@natomasunified.org

jfreitas@natomasunified.org

Posts: 107582 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
‘Pledge Allegiance To The Queers’ Teacher Faces Official Investigation After Viral TikTok Video “I pledge allegiance to the queers.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news...r-viral-tiktok-video

A California teacher faces an official investigation after videos surfaced of her detailing the removal of the American flag from her classroom. In one video, she said that she told a student that he could pledge allegiance to a gay pride flag instead.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Good Christ, what a total vacuous narcissist.

This is the kind of crazy bitch that will be more dangerous as she ages.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I think one of the greatest "unintended consequences" of the left's capture of the government in the last election is that now they are exposed.

I have never, and I mean NEVER, seen so may parents speaking out against school indoctrination. I live in NC and my family is in MA and pretty much everyone I know is appalled. I have a cousin with some social worker degree from Bridgwater State (not a conservative college) and she is totally against this.

People are waking up, but it will take more pressure.

So as we said when putting down fire, "lay it on".

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
It’s sickening how 5-6% of the population (gay) are being catered to as if they are the majority. I really don’t care if people choose that lifestyle but stop forcing mandatory acceptance of something I don’t support. Could you imagine the apoplexy of the left if Christians demanded a Christian pride month?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
She took down the American flag because it makes her uncomfortable. Bat shit crazy.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
If the flag of our country makes you uncomfortable then get the fuck out of my country. I'm sick of all this shit.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Absolutely nailed it! The only reason they get the attention they do is because they are the loudest…. Well it’s about damn time conservatives find their voice and get LOUD.

quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
It’s sickening how 5-6% of the population (gay) are being catered to as if they are the majority. I really don’t care if people choose that lifestyle but stop forcing mandatory acceptance of something I don’t support. Could you imagine the apoplexy of the left if Christians demanded a Christian pride month?

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
If the flag of our country makes you uncomfortable then get the fuck out of my country. I'm sick of all this shit.

What did that teacher from california say? Something like "the antifa flag was meant to make fascists uncomfortable so..."

So: The US flag was meant to make sociopath communists uncomfortable so...

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Add me to the list of those who are sick of this shit. 6% of the population getting all kinds of "special" protections and considerations. Why?

And don't get me started on the 13% who commit 94% of the violent crime. Catering to that group is what got us where we are. I'm sick of hearing from them too! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:

She took down the American flag because it makes her uncomfortable. Bat shit crazy.
I really wish that these imbeciles would go to a country that has a flag that is more to their liking.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post