SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
What were we supposed to see?
Dead antifa would have been a nice start

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
The warning was lame. That part of town always sounds like that now.

The other one is gone now and I would probably get spanked for posting it as it's a snuff clip.
Across town two twats are in a tussle and some guy tries to break it up, another dude just walks up and shoots him the head then walks away.
Just noticed the vid is in the link on this one, didn't see if it had been edited. Link

Constant gunfire on that side of town also, Police only show up when there's a body to collect.
My buddy at work lives not far from where that happened, he got up this morning to 4 flat tires on his car and the front door lock had been superglued shut.

Antifa and the others have been pretty quite since it's been in the 100's for months.
It's complete free for all for every other shitbag 24/7 though.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Got off on a tangent.
The first clip is not antifa but in reference to a Warzone.
Hood rat got shot, they hold a vigil and it's open season.
Happens quite a bit now.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess the people that live there have either left altogether or given up?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I should not have watched that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
Got off on a tangent.
The first clip is not antifa but in reference to a Warzone.
Hood rat got shot, they hold a vigil and it's open season.
Happens quite a bit now.

The military term for it is a "target rich environment". Just check for how many funeral processions are shot up by rival gang bangers.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

Eye-opening, at least.

I’ll pray for his child. And for his murderer finding justice, whatever that entails.

Posts: 17137 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

I did/will not.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The video was very disturbing. I am not sure how this ends, but I bet there could possibly be a bunch of people in black crying for mercy. They are absolute cowards and cry like babies when caught or getting their butts kicked. They need some bad stuff in their faces big time.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 119 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Presented to you through Democratic City Leadership.
Philadelphia has had a Democrat as Mayor since 1952.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:...Dead antifa

I'm gonna get the band back together.

Got a killer name.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
Unreal how this allowed to continue.
https://twitter.com/DrewHLive/...642842691891206?s=20
Nothing that a half dozen rounds of 9mm won't cure. Rinse and repeat.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
We must admit to ourselves that some of these areas just can’t be saved. No more than anyone can bring Afghanistan into the 19th century. The sooner we pull our money out of the local/state taxes and let them fail, the better off America will be.

Stop trying to interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake....

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^
Jljones… you nailed it

Posts: 457 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
We must admit to ourselves that some of these areas just can’t be saved. No more than anyone can bring Afghanistan into the 19th century. The sooner we pull our money out of the local/state taxes and let them fail, the better off America will be.

Agreed. And yet, on this very forum, I’ve had at least one person call me a coward for wanting to leave this area. A coward for not staying and fighting and, ostensibly going down with the ship.

The west coast is lost. I’m trying to get my family out at the first realistic opportunity.

Posts: 17137 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Reasonable people residing in these shitholes should absolutely leave...insanity to fund that nonsense.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:

Agreed. And yet, on this very forum, I’ve had at least one person call me a coward for wanting to leave this area. A coward for not staying and fighting and, ostensibly going down with the ship.

The west coast is lost. I’m trying to get my family out at the first realistic opportunity.

My family left Detroit during the riots in the late 60s. I was 9 months old, what were my parents supposed to do? My aunts and uncles, cousins, and grandparents did the same. Except my maternal grandmother. She finally had enough in the 80s and moved to Brighton near her son.

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

I'm gonna get the band back together.

Got a killer name.

Bad Mayonnaise sounds good…or Side Boob.

/drift

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11286 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
My family left Detroit during the riots in the late 60s. I was 9 months old, what were my parents supposed to do? My aunts and uncles, cousins, and grandparents did the same. Except my maternal grandmother. She finally had enough in the 80s and moved to Brighton near her son.
My mom and 3 of her siblings with families lived in Detroit into the 1960s. I entered USAF in 1960 and my parents moved to Arizona not long afterward. Two of my mom's siblings moved back to Arkansas near the ancestral home and 1 moved to Redford, one of the Detroit exurbs. Only 2 of my 5 cousins remained in the Detroit area--1 died there a few years ago and the other lives in her grandparents' home in Redford. I've been back a couple of times. It is distressing to see how the city has fallen.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

You sir are correct. For years I defended Chicago probably out of a sense of loyalty. Used to argue with people about how Chicago was not too bad, how it's only a minority that ruin it for others. Probably did that right here on this forum. I now realize that I was wrong, that with the exception of a small minority, Chicago is filled with assholes and that this City cannot be saved. It's useless. A large number of people that live here are out and out Communists. It's done, this City cannot be saved. I advise all to get out while you can.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post