SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
quote:
originally posted by LDD
The only issue with the ruling that I can see is that some argument might be made against AOE type munitions. For instance, if you have someone holding a sign only, standing next to someone throwing rocks that are hitting officers, and LE response is to shoot a CS canister into the area, LE have probable cause against the rock thrower, but maybe not against the sign-holder.

At this point I have a hard time understanding how every single person participating in these riots isn't treated as guilty for acting as cover for the violent elements. These riots may be a mix of violent actors among a merely noisy crowd but the noisy participants are clearly just there to support the violent ones. These riots are clearly highly organized violent crime sprees. Everyone participating should be rounded up and charged under RICO and any force necessary should be used to do the rounding.

What I'm saying is holding a sign while a buddy throws a brick shouldn't entitle the sign holder to not receive a rubber shotgun ball.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
Edmund,

BLM/ANTIFA are Marxist organizations dedicated to seizing power by any means necessary. The goombas in the streets are the useful idiots with a strong emphasis on idiots. These people don't think much beyond their "grievance" that they're not rich and powerful. They intend to destroy stuff and hurt people until they become rich and powerful.

Yes. Many folks are confused (deliberately by the BLM folks). BLM does *NOT* stand for “Black Lives Matter”, no matter how many times they repeat that lie. BLM stands for Belligerent Lying Marxists, and it is just that simple.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
The arrest warrant for Michael Reinhold

What a shame that the victim had a way to defend himself and wasn't able to.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Victim? Almost Sunday....

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Not for nothing but did you all actually read the article, ...

I did. Did you? The judge issued a ruling. The DPD and the DPD's land shark have their opinion on what the ruling means. Just because they have a certain opinion, doesn't mean the court that issued the ruling agrees with it.

See, for example, LDD's point.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

Reinoehl’s victim, *not* Reinoehl.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:

Perhaps he is referring to the fact that the murder victim was carrying a handgun, but evidently was unable to defend himself with it.

Am I correct, PrinceAliFabulousHe?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from the arrest warrant,

Danielson was carrying a concealed Glock 17

It appears the first shot from Reinoehl hit a can of bear spray that Danielson was holding

The second shot (380) struck Danielson in the right upper chest

The warrant said a text was found on the phone of Reinoehl's son. From "Dad" 7 Aug 2020:

“Sell me the gun for a quarter pound of weed and $100 i’m getting tired of this shit I need a piece now”

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:

Perhaps he is referring to the fact that the murder victim was carrying a handgun, but evidently was unable to defend himself with it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was Reinoehl's son 17 when he sold the gun for "a quarter pound of weed and $100"? He was 17 in June when they were both arrested for racing.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
quote:

The victim of Reinoehl was carrying a Glock 17 according to the police report. Sorry for the confusion.

quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:

Yes, you are correct.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Not for nothing but did you all actually read the article, ...

I did. Did you? The judge issued a ruling. The DPD and the DPD's land shark have their opinion on what the ruling means. Just because they have a certain opinion, doesn't mean the court that issued the ruling agrees with it.

See, for example, LDD's point.

Explain to me how the Judge’s ruling changes anything? All it does is restate what is/was already there.

Give me an example of when one could just use these options willy nilly without probable cause??

With LDD’s point that argument was in play prior to the judge’s ruling always has been I don’t see anything different.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Buncha fuckin' drama queens. Forget the rioting. They need their asses beat just for the bad acting.

Yeah, lady, sure. "Chemical warfare" Roll Eyes Freakin' halfwits and children

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107577 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
"We're peaceful"....as the guy in the background chucks a rock.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
That "I need a medic" screech... Eek

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
For those that don't get Critical Race Theory.....and no I am no making it up Big Grin

Way to long to post and so stupid I would feel dirty in doing so.....but this is what Universities and until yesterday the US .gov taught....thank you Trump for calling it what it is....unAmerican drivel
https://www.realclearinvestiga...uch_else_125033.html

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
That "I need a medic" screech... Eek
Cameras turn people into bigger douchebags than they are already.

Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
And from Para's video....MAN the fuck up, pretty sure I would have caught a boot if I acted that way in the CS hut

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I have a whole case of bottle water, I am a "medic" and had no idea

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, you would think these people realize there's a good chance they're going to get pepper sprayed, so it would make sense for each of them tto carry bottled water, but then, where would that leave the soul-satisfying drama of yelling "I NEED A MEDIC!! NOW!!"? An on camera, no less. Come on. They can't miss out on that. Roll Eyes

You don't need a medic, you drama queen. You just need to go home and stay there.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023