SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
We must admit to ourselves that some of these areas just can’t be saved. No more than anyone can bring Afghanistan into the 19th century. The sooner we pull our money out of the local/state taxes and let them fail, the better off America will be.

Stop trying to interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake....

You sir are correct. For years I defended Chicago probably out of a sense of loyalty. Used to argue with people about how Chicago was not too bad, how it's only a minority that ruin it for others. Probably did that right here on this forum. I now realize that I was wrong, that with the exception of a small minority, Chicago is filled with assholes and that this City cannot be saved. It's useless. A large number of people that live here are out and out Communists. It's done, this City cannot be saved. I advise all to get out while you can.

Pretty accurate in my experience!

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I am reminded of the cynical joke about other groups and professions whose 90 percent ruin it for the other 10. Or is it 99% and 1%?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would estimate that in Chicago those numbers are probably 85% asshole, 15% normal. When you factor in a political system that is 99% communist ( and that’s what it is save a few right thinkers), you can see why it’s done.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
My family left Detroit during the riots in the late 60s. I was 9 months old, what were my parents supposed to do? My aunts and uncles, cousins, and grandparents did the same. Except my maternal grandmother. She finally had enough in the 80s and moved to Brighton near her son.
My mom and 3 of her siblings with families lived in Detroit into the 1960s. I entered USAF in 1960 and my parents moved to Arizona not long afterward. Two of my mom's siblings moved back to Arkansas near the ancestral home and 1 moved to Redford, one of the Detroit exurbs. Only 2 of my 5 cousins remained in the Detroit area--1 died there a few years ago and the other lives in her grandparents' home in Redford. I've been back a couple of times. It is distressing to see how the city has fallen.

flashguy

No desire to go to the city anymore. Just listening to a scanner app gives me enough reasons not to.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8106 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Is there any radio traffic left for a scanner could pick up? I thought most if not all police communications was via cell phone now to keep people from listening in.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Is there any radio traffic left for a scanner could pick up? I thought most if not all police communications was via cell phone now to keep people from listening in.

I can help you with Chicago.
I know there was one for Atlanta PD, don't know about the other places.

Chicago PD-

https://heyjackass.com

This website is pretty up-to-date with its information. They run the weekend stats and locations of shooting/homicide.

If you scroll down to almost the bottom on the right hand side there's "Police Scanner Frequencys". It's about 30-45 seconds behind real time.
Zone 1 is a citywide freq, which you'll be able to pick up some of the more "important calls" (shooting, man with gun, robbery in progress...)

Then the breakdown of the Zones for the Police Districts.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2fPvR7UQAAQ4TT.jpg

There's a map to help you out with location of the districts and what radio zone they're in.

You want busy?
001/018 on the weekend nights

002, 003, 004&006, 005&022, 007&008, 010&011, 015&025.
Those are the shitty-er neighborhoods and the busy districts.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
We must admit to ourselves that some of these areas just can’t be saved. No more than anyone can bring Afghanistan into the 19th century. The sooner we pull our money out of the local/state taxes and let them fail, the better off America will be.

I like where your head is at.
And it's watching "The Wire"

Think "Hamsterdam"!
It would work

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
quote:

I like where your head is at.
And it's watching "The Wire"

Think "Hamsterdam"!
It would work

Bring back Bunny.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bring back Omar!

Like a self cleaning oven, it’s going to take care of itself

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11167 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
That there are radicals in our public school classrooms indoctrinating our kids isn't news to us, but the more that is seen in any media out there the better, I think. We all need to help increase awareness of these scumbags and encourage their being 'outed' to their employers and the taxpayers who foot the bill for them to do this to us. It's just as stupid as buying and delivering guns, tanks, planes, ammo, and all manner of gear to the Taliban assholes.

We need to make it as unpopular as hell to be this brazen about doing such things in our schools as possible.

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
What were we supposed to see?
Dead antifa would have been a nice start

I like the way you think.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The school system knows exactly what is going on and the parents there will do nothing about this. That's why this chump is so brazen.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
the antifa teacher from a few posts above will be fired.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/20...ill-be-fired-n413201

Antifa high school teacher suspended, will be fired

He has been suspended with pay for now but a letter from the school district says they believe they are legally obligated to fire him and will be doing so. The letter reads in part:

Natomas Unified will be taking the legally required next steps to place the teacher on unpaid leave and fire the teacher…

From the evidence gathered so far, the teacher violated the district’s political action guidelines which are aligned with Board Policy and California Education Code…

Additionally, the teacher, using his own money, purchased a series of rubber stamps. These stamps include an inappropriate image of Josef Stalin with an insensitive phrase, as well as other stamps with Fidel Castro, Kim Jung Un and others.

Gipe was apparently stamping students’ work with these to mark it complete.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

I'd like to stamp his work complete...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see that commie son of a bitch get a taste of what true communism is really like. It's preposterous, living in a country like this, yammering about how great is communism. He knows less than nothing. He needs to get a taste of living in some dreary Russian town, or better yet, a Chinese city.

That's what you get for running your commie suck, V.I. Lenin. I hope you crapped your Underoos when you saw the tape.

And, oh, when Project Veritas confronted him openly afterwards- "We don't consent..." Yeah, well, it's a public street, genius. You can remain silent, but you don't get to send away people. Asshole.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
It’s always the same. The school is entirely complicit in the teachers behavior. Then it goes public and the school suspends the teacher, with fucking pay. The reasoning is the teacher violated the political guidelines. The dick had an antifa and communist flag hanging in the classroom but nobody in admin apparently noticed that. Liars, every last one of them.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:

Agreed. And yet, on this very forum, I’ve had at least one person call me a coward for wanting to leave this area. A coward for not staying and fighting and, ostensibly going down with the ship.

The west coast is lost. I’m trying to get my family out at the first realistic opportunity.

My family left Detroit during the riots in the late 60s. I was 9 months old, what were my parents supposed to do? My aunts and uncles, cousins, and grandparents did the same. Except my maternal grandmother. She finally had enough in the 80s and moved to Brighton near her son.

Funny you should mention this. I lurk on one Detroit centered forum as there are some good threads there history related.

The push there is to bring back the city, many there have actually said the same thing, you need to stay and fight. Well sometimes you just can’t any more. I’m about fifty miles away and it feels like I’m too close anymore.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8106 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:
It’s always the same. The school is entirely complicit in the teachers behavior. Then it goes public and the school suspends the teacher, with fucking pay. The reasoning is the teacher violated the political guidelines. The dick had an antifa and communist flag hanging in the classroom but nobody in admin apparently noticed that. Liars, every last one of them.

Not going unnoticed

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
That's a good MD video. It's good to see parents getting upset. But I'm going to throw it back on them.

Where were they during orientation? Where were they during parent/teacher conferences? Where were they when they child complained about this teacher? Where were they when the PTA was having meetings or events?

I could go on. Here in our school district, we have a very, very active PTA with a lot of parents volunteering to help out in the schools. I'm shocked by the number of teachers my wife knows by first name.

This doesn't happen because one guy slipped through the cracks, this happens because parents hand over their kids and do not actively participate in their child's education.

I get it, not everyone can. But surely enough can to keep this from happening as much as it does.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post