SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Researched the “ Red house on Mississippi.” The son Willian Kennedy III had two traffic accidents. Both without insurance. An elderly couple was hit in one and drugs were found in another.
The father took out a loan for legal costs. Then a second montage. They then missed 17 monthly play payments.
The son received two 5 year terms. During trial he was cited for repeated disruptions of the court, declared himself a “ Sovereign Citizen” and generally convicted himself.
Comes payment time, the loans aren’t paid and foreclosure starts. The family stays in the house. Foreclosure happens and the house is sold. The new owner wants movement in and that’s what started the current uproar.
Meanwhile the Kinney’s didn’t retain a lawyer and claim there were turned down by some. They have file lawsuits but without legal training keep losing. Willian Kennedy III now goes by “Nietzsche”. One lawyer remarked “ They try to make their arguments sound legal and that’s almost always a mistake,” he said. “And they end up filing things that aren’t following the rules the court has because they aren’t lawyers. For the lawyers on the other side, it’s really easy to just run circles around people who are doing that.”
Adding to the legal trouble, some of Nietzche’s court filings contain anti-government, sovereign citizen arguments that say he is not subject to U.S. law.”

https://www.koin.com/news/prot...on-protest-12102020/
https://redhouseonmississippi.com/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Icabod,

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Great news!!

Gardner kicked off McCloskey case in StL!!

Suck failure Soros-bought Commie bitch freak!!

https://lawandcrime.com/high-p...ing-st-louis-lawyer/

Time to impeach her now...

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They banged on the wrong car.

Multiple pedestrians struck during BLM protest in Midtown: NYPD

https://nypost.com/2020/12/11/...-protest-in-midtown/

A car plowed into pedestrians at a BLM protest against ICE detentions in Midtown Manhattan on Friday afternoon — “tossing people into the air” in a horrifying incident caught on video, witnesses and police said.

The shocking footage shows the vehicle stopped at 39th Street and Third Avenue just after 4 p.m. with protesters in front of the car — seconds before its female driver floors it, plowing into the crowd.

One protester can be seen rolling up onto the car’s hood and into the windshield before tumbling to the pavement.

“A car just ran through a group of protesters, tossing people into the air,” said witness Mark Apolloa in video from the scene.

“I saw individuals that were hit with the car flying up and over it. The windshield is totally cracked,” he said.

The six victims suffered non-life-threatening injuries, cops said.

A 52-year-old woman from Queens was driving her 29-year-old daughter in the car when the incident occurred, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

The female driver was stopped a block or so away by a traffic scooter cop after hitting the pedestrians, sources said. Apolloa said cops detained two people who chased after her.

The unidentified driver told cops she was surrounded by protesters marching illegally against traffic and that they started banging on her car, sources said.

She stepped on the gas to get away from them and that’s when she struck people in the intersection, sources said.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Off the cuff- I've seen enough unprovoked attacks on cars and drivers that if I was on the Jury I wouldn't convict her. Self defense.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Clean shoot, er, scoot.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
The Major Cities Chiefs Association (MCCA) Intelligence Commanders Group put out a report on the 2020 riots and civil unrest. Information such as tactics used by the rioters, types of weapons used, and types and numbers of less than lethal weapons used by police are among the many statistics listed in this forty page report. The report confirms the large number of out-of-state rioters as well as the national coordination of protest and riot activities, and also confirms the use of paid protesters.

Those interested in reading/ downloading the PDF report can click here:

file:///C:/Users/admin/Desktop...unrest-Oct.-2020.pdf

[Note: I haven't figured out how to post the accompanying charts that go with the below news article and recommend going to the link to read the full article with the charts]

=================================================

Police chiefs: Denver saw more protest violence than any major US or Canadian city

Police officers stand behind a wall of tear gas smoke after they attempt to disperse people marching along Colfax Ave. in Denver during the fourth consecutive day of protests in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd on May 31, 2020.(Photo: Michael Ciaglo/Getty Images)

by: DJ Summers

Posted: Dec 8, 2020 / 05:15 PM MST / Updated: Dec 8, 2020 / 07:26 PM MST

DENVER (KDVR) — Denver’s police force called the city’s George Floyd protests “unprecedented,” and a national police chiefs’ report echoed that, calling them “record-setting.”

Nationally, 2,037 police officers were injured in the protests. Denver saw 81 police officers and at least 74 civilians injured.

Figures are still murky, but other cities have claimed more civilian and police victims violence. A New York City’s police commissioner said more than 350 NYPD officers were injured, while differing reports count hundreds or thousands of civilian injuries.

However, according to compilation of police reports, Denver’s protests saw more widespread violence than any other major U.S. or Canadian city.

Denver’s Office of the Independent Monitor says the city’s police department showed troubling trends and uses of force during the George Floyd protests that occurred in late May and early June. The OIM found misuses of less-lethal weapons against protestors and a large enough lack of evidence that it could neither confirm nor disconfirm criticisms that the Denver Police Department used generally excessive force.

“During our review, some community members expressed the belief that the DPD relied too heavily on less-lethal equipment and munitions used tactics that exacerbated conflicts and left to more uses of force than would have otherwise been necessary,” read the report. “Others pointed to the large number of DPD officer injuries, the significant property damage in Denver, and the prolonged and dangerous protests in other cities as evidence that the force used by the DPD was largely necessary. Given the documentary gaps discussed above, it was impossible for the OIM to evaluate these competing claims or to resolve them with this report.”

The report says DPD’s lack of certain information was understandable considering the speed with which the protests arose and their sheer scope, referring to the protests as “unprecedented.”

Denver’s police dealt with the most violent of all major American cities, according to a report from the Major Cities Chiefs Association, a collaboration of chiefs and sheriffs from 68 U.S. and Canadian cities.

Sixty-eight police agencies furnished MCCA with arrest and use of force data from the protests. Of them, only three major law enforcement agencies reported over 60% of their protests involved some level of violence: Columbus, Ohio, Portland, Oregon, and Denver.

This widespread violence may in part explain the Denver Police Department’s much-criticized used of projectiles and other less-lethal munitions. According to the MCCA report, Denver used a correspondingly larger amount of less-lethal ammunition with its larger proportion of violence. Most cities used these methods sparingly.

The MCCA report analyzed numbers from its agencies on how much CS gas, pepper balls, high volume pepper spray, kinetic projectiles and less-lethal shotguns were used by city.

The report records that DPD deployed less-lethal munitions in fewer of the protests than involved either civil disobedience or violence.

Respectively, Denver saw 68% of protests with some kind of violence and 100% with some civil disobedience. 40 mm projectiles, pepper balls, CS gas and less lethal shotguns were used in 16%, 20%, 24% and 24% of the protests, respectively.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Just wait until after the ceremony where the president is confirmed (no matter who is confirmed).

It has calmed down here on the east side of Oregon as the patriots have shown the few communists that we will not stand for any rioting, or looting.

In fact they haven't even been standing on street corners with their signs as of late.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^ Wait, there were protests in Boardman???

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
They banged on the wrong car.

Serious question: What is the city's rule of engagement when you're in your car driving somewhere and a pack of burn/loot/murderers decide to attack you? I'm serious: Are you supposed to just sit in your car and hope the pack shows you mercy?

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:

Serious question: What is the city's rule of engagement when you're in your car driving somewhere and a pack of burn/loot/murderers decide to attack you? I'm serious: Are you supposed to just sit in your car and hope the pack shows you mercy?

SloSig posted this a few months back, Mas Ayoob's thoughts:

https://armedcitizensnetwork.org/defense-against-mobs

Posts: 15908 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Sigmund. There are not many people I respect as much as Mas Ayoob!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to go to RT to find out what's happening in my state?

Look at the way the antifa thugs are geared up for a mostly peaceful protest. I find that amazing.

quote:
Olympia police declare a RIOT as one person shot in clashes between Proud Boys & Antifa in Washington state (VIDEOS)

https://www.rt.com/usa/509514-...ng-trump-protesters/

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The best advice is to survive.

By whatever means necessary.

And stop supporting communist regimes with tax money and business.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:

Look at the way the antifa thugs are geared up for a mostly peaceful protest. I find that amazing.

[QUOTE]Olympia police declare a RIOT as one person shot in clashes between Proud Boys & Antifa in Washington state (...

One (or possibly two) Proud boy member was stabbed about an hour ago in DC.

About 1000 PB members trying to get at about half as many AntiFABLM, but cops kept them apart.

Until one of the AntiFABLM guy did a sprint into the PB crowd and went all stabby.

PB got to him like a pack of beagles on a rabbit, before the cops got in it and stopped the curb stomp.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm curious about these shields... they look like they're made of trash can lids and duct tape.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ahh, Olympia, that's deep, angry lesbian territory, good to see so many of them on the frontline with their duct-taped garbage can lids.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
^^^ Wait, there were protests in Boardman???

yes a couple, and more in Hermiston. This was August September time frame this year

no rioting or looting just sign holding and such.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Enough of this face CQC silliness............there should be plenty of qualified benchrest enthusiasts more than able to handle this at distance.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4580 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Proud Boys vs Soy Boys

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's actually pretty sad what's happening in America. The democratic leadership that let these antifa thugs pursue violence unmolested for the last year are to blame for the violence and what's coming.

Never in my life would I have thought their behavior would be accepted and encouraged. Their “right” to protest and act out their rage supersedes any of our rights to go about our lives peacefully.

The Proud Boys would meet and march peacefully. The antifa thugs never have.