SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
BLM founder gushes over known anti-Semite Linda
Sarsour....color me shocked

There has been mention of connections between BLM/ANTIFA?REVCOM and muslim tango groups...nothing hard yet but it sure seems they love each other

https://thenationalpulse.com/e...blm-founder-sarsour/

Knew Sarsour couldn't stay silent for too long. Got a book coming out, of course she does!

Connection with Muslim groups...get real. While both may hate America, and all of its cultural elements, the antifa-types know collaborating with a religious group, that at its core is anti ethical to what they value, is a deal with the devil. antifa/black bloc and all the other anarcho groups will continue to get their inspiration from Berlin and London where there's an intrenched infrastructure and support.

I respectfully disagree, they both hate America....and it's not the first time groups within the greater REVCOM sphere co-operated even though they were not idealistically matched

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wealthy BLM protester’s notes reveal plan to occupy luxury NYC apartments

https://nypost.com/2020/09/11/...upy-luxury-nyc-pads/

They can start with her place!

The wealthy young woman accused of rioting in Lower Manhattan cooked up plans to take over luxury apartments abandoned by “white flight” — and defend them by tossing bricks off rooftops, The Post has learned.

Clara Kraebber, whose parents own a $1.8 million co-op with river views on the Upper East Side, detailed her desire to build a “BLM [Black Lives matter] focused” network for “wealth re-distribution” in notes seized following her arrest last week, law enforcement sources said.

But in an ironic twist, The Post last week found Kraebber at her family’s second home: a 4-bedroom, 2-1/2 bathroom farmhouse that dates to 1730 and sits on nearly seven acres in rural Litchfield County, Conn.

At the time, she declined to discuss her alleged role in a window-smashing spree during a Black Lives Matter protest that caused an estimated $100,000 in damage to at least five banks, two Starbucks coffee shops and a Duane Reade pharmacy.

Other tactics detailed in Kraebber’s notes include wearing “casual attire” before changing into black at the scene of a demonstration and monitoring police radio frequencies, sources said.

The dozens of hand-written pages also outline a “revolutionary strategy” that cites the murderous Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin and Communist revolutionary Leon Trotsky as inspiration, law-enforcement sources said.

“These are domestic terrorists looking to turn New York City into another Portland and Seattle,” said one source familiar with the writings.

“This is a planned conspiracy and the FBI should be investigating.”

Sources said cops found the notes following the Sept. 4 arrest of Kraebber, 20, whose since-deleted Facebook page identified her as a Rice University history major.

She’s among eight people charged with unleashing mayhem as demonstrators marching on Lafayette Street chanted, “Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground!”

The protest was sponsored by the New Afrikan Black Panther Party and the Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement, but Kraebber and most of the others busted with her are white and come from privileged backgrounds.

Kraebber, the daughter of child psychiatrist and an architect, has a history as an anti-cop demonstrator that dates to at least 2014, when she joined a Manhattan rally to protest the police killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo.

“We don’t have much political power right now, being youths, but this is something we can do,” she told the New York Times at the time.

In her notes, Kraebber pointed to the “HUGE number of empty units” in “white flight apts, new luxury buildings” that and include the instruction to “study tactics of clearing buildings.”

There are repeated references to “scouts” to find vacant apartments and locksmiths to help break in, as well as the need to “prep for SWAT-style eviction efforts” through the use of movable “barricades” and “bricks on roofs as weapons,” sources said.

A page titled “Revolutionary Strategy” and dated Aug. 21 includes notes that say “Stalin — defend USSR at all costs” and “Trotsky — United front of all working class but don’t let capitalists in,” sources said.

There are repeated references to the Spanish Civil War, including an assertion that the failure of the Spanish revolution of 1936 was a “failure of leadership,” sources said.

“Some think actual revolution will be lead by more deliberate leadership,” Kraebber wrote.

Kraebber also faulted the protests over the police killing of George Floyd, writing, “Minneapolis — lots of spontaneous radical energy but no leadership.”

Her notes contain multiple mentions of “Abolition Park” — or “AP” — which refer to the anti-cop encampment that activists set up outside City Hall during the recent battle to defund the NYPD, which resulted in a total $1.5 billion in cuts to its operating and capital budgets.

“All cops are bad because they work for a system that thrives off the oppression of marginalized communities. Asking ‘what about the ‘good’ cops?’ is like asking what about the good slave masters,” according to the Abolition Park website.

Although Kraebber supported then-US Rep Beto O’Rourke’s 2018 bid to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and donated $121 to the Rice Young Democrats PAC, her notes indicate that she’s abandoned mainstream liberal politics.

“Anyone who f–ks with Democrats can’t be leadership,” she wrote.

The discovery of Kraebber’s notes led the NYPD to warn cops in a Wednesday email that they could face future incidents during which anarchists blend in with peaceful protesters to incite violence before changing into all-black clothing, sources said.

The “Officer Safety Alert” also said that anarchists could listen in on police communications and stash rocks on rooftops to hurl at cops.

In addition, the NYPD said that the homes of police brass could be targeted, as could patrons of Upper West Side restaurants — as happened Saturday in Pittsburgh, where diners were subjected to profane insults and one demonstrator even swiped a drink off an outdoor table.

Following her arrest on charges of felony rioting and misdemeanor possession of graffiti instruments, Kraebber was released with a summons to appear in Manhattan Criminal Court on Dec. 3.

Kraebber’s case hasn’t been entered into online court records and it’s unclear if she’s hired a defense lawyer.

Calls to both of her homes weren’t answered and emails sent to her parents weren’t returned Friday.

Posts: 12551 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
A problem I have with that Kaitlin Bennett video above is her blaming the police at the end. I understand her frustration but I suspect the police are twice as frustrated that their hands are tied.

Year V

Posts: 2609 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just watched a WHITE guy get pulled over by the cops in Salt Lake City. He wouldn't get out of the car and wouldn't keep his hands on the wheel. He got his window busted out, his ass got tazed, and then drug out of the car, landed on his face. This should have been such an easy pullover. Things are getting fucked up. Keep your rifle clean (thanks Para).

Posts: 7521 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:

I respectfully disagree, they both hate America....and it's not the first time groups within the greater REVCOM sphere co-operated even though they were not idealistically matched

Well, the IRA got arms from Gaddafi in the 80's so, anything is possible. What's the old saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend...anything is possible, however I think there's still a number of thresholds to pass through before we see any alignment.

I just don't see it here yet, the Left is still in the midst of trying to contextualize and articulate what they're doing to the general public. The mainstream news thinks they can parse-it all out and put it all into a nice box of racial parity and equality, when in reality, that 'message' has been hijacked and driven onto a different road.

Posts: 14550 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kraebber also faulted the protests over the police killing of George Floyd, writing, “Minneapolis — lots of spontaneous radical energy but no leadership .”

This is the seventh time I read that claim of no leadership. Why is it so important that they make this claim repeatedly? Me thinks they proclaim too much......

Also, has the violence attenuated in the past week or so? Seems there are fewer headlines and less buzz about it. Ever since Don Lemon wet his pants about how the Dem numbers are sagging because of it, seems things are quieting down. Does that mean the Left is leading/controlling ANTIFA? If so, does that mean Biden could have turned it off months ago?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29592 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Citing “sloppy” work, a judge on Friday banned Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman and three of his staffers from working on the case against the former Minneapolis police officers charged in George Floyd’s death, but is reconsidering after Freeman pushed back.

https://www.startribune.com/ju...loyd-case/572378842/

Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill issued the ruling during a nearly 3½ hour hearing that covered a wide range of topics.

The ruling related to a meeting some staff lawyer had with the Hennepin County medical examiner, a likely witness in the case, which allegedly violated the rules of professional conduct for attorneys.

“I think it was sloppy not to have someone [else] present [at a meeting with] a primary witness in this case,” Cahill said.

Freeman’s office released a statement afterward defending its work. It said Cahill granted a request from the county attorney and Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison’s office, which is leading the prosecution, to reconsider the ruling. It’s unclear when that decision would be made.

According to Freeman’s statement, “ the meeting was completely routine and if the ruling stands, would make it nearly impossible for prosecutors to obtain, understand and introduce evidence in a case.”

Eric Nelson, who represents Derek Chauvin, had filed a motion to disqualify Freeman’s entire office from working on the case. He expressed concern that Freeman and three of his attorneys — Deputy County Attorney Andrew LeFevour, Senior County Attorney Amy Sweasy and Assistant County Attorney Patrick Lofton — met with Hennepin County Medical Examiner Andrew Baker in May about the case without a non-attorney present.

That violated state rules for lawyers and turned them into potential witnesses, Nelson argued.

Cahill granted Nelson’s motion in part, disqualifying the four from the case. Other staffers from Freeman’s office would not be banned, the judge said.

Freeman’s office said it followed standards dictated by a Minnesota Supreme Court decision, and that the third party at such meetings does not have to be a non-attorney. The statement added that Sweasy and Lofton had asked to leave the case on June 3, meaning they qualified as third parties in the Baker meeting.

Sweasy and Lofton led the state’s first murder conviction against a police officer for the on-duty killing of a civilian. They tried former officer Mohamed Noor in 2019 for the 2017 fatal shooting of Justine Ruszczyk Damond.

Hennepin County Attorney spokesman Chuck Laszewski declined to specify the reasons for their departure, but said “a team” of county attorneys continues to work on the case.

Friday’s hearing held few other surprises.

Cahill ruled on a few motions and reserved decisions on some key issues, including change of venue motions filed by each defense attorney; a prosecution request to try all four defendants in one trial; and defense motions to dismiss all of the cases.

Chauvin, who knelt on Floyd’s neck for nearly nine minutes, is charged with one count each of second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter.

His former colleagues — J. Alexander Kueng, Thomas Lane and Tou Thao — each are charged with aiding and abetting murder and manslaughter.

Change of venue

Defense attorneys have proposed moving the trial to Clay County, Dakota County or Stearns County, among other options, arguing that news coverage has tainted the local jury pool.

Thao’s attorney, Robert Paule, argued that local jurors might be too concerned about the impact of their verdict given the arsons that occurred after Floyd was killed.

“If I lived in Moorhead I wouldn’t worry about the streets of Moorhead being burned” after a trial, Paule said.

Cahill seemed skeptical. “There really isn’t a county, would you agree, or a state in this country where there hasn’t been a lot of publicity about George Floyd’s death,” he said.

Assistant Attorney General Matthew Frank noted that a local jury was selected for the Noor trial despite widespread pretrial publicity in that case.

Attorneys for the Floyd family later said the requests were an attempt to eliminate Black jurors from the trial.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I find it interesting that simply because an individual believes they have a morally superior position, they can do whatever they want.

I happened to watch a facebook collage of Karen videos at lunch. Everyone of them violated at least one law because they thought they were right and tried to force their view on another.

When did that concept take hold?

That shit has been going on since the beginning of time.
You said it in the first sentence:
They think that they are "morally superior", therefore always right, and how dare anyone question them.
If you do, they feel they can jam their views down your throat.

Couple this with the fact that over the years, people abhor the idea of punching someone in the face.
(It usually works after "Please shut up, I really don't want or need to listen to you, leave me alone!")

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8313 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ot-coverage-n2576070

AG Barr:

Wrapping up a three-day tour in Chicago, Phoenix and Cleveland Friday, Attorney General Bill Barr took on the media...

According to Barr, the organizing behind the rioting in cities across the country is under investigation and federal law enforcement agencies are working to identify the individuals behind the chaos.

"People are pouring through all of the video trying to identify people to hold people accountable," Barr said, adding that the funding of the riots is also under investigation. "I think Antifa and Antifa like groups are at the center of it."

Hold up for a second, Mr Barr. Let some of these small businesses and people who have suffered first hand at the blm/antifa get a shot at the cash through a few lawsuits.
Identify WHERE the money is, WHO has is, WHO gave it to those organizations so people can re-coup their losses.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8313 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
I respectfully disagree, they both hate America

They're not likely to be ignorant of the Molotov/Von Ribbentrop Pact.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
I respectfully disagree, they both hate America

They're not likely to be ignorant of the Molotov/Von Ribbentrop Pact.

Not sure your meaning?...clarification please

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Before WWII, Stalin cut a non-aggression deal with Hitler. Then Hitler invaded Russia.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
When the Antifa thugs burn down a couple of apartment buildings and kill a few people, I wonder if Ted will change his mind.

We’ve been evacuated due to a large fire along the power lines. There have also been several spot fires that appear to be arson.

Last, a self described antifa supporter set fire to a field. Then bragged about it on Facebook. The police arrested him. Sadly, bail was only a thousand dollars.

We’ve also had

Is that the dude that lit the fire at the onramp in Puyallup? Because that guy, I think, got bailed out, and then immediately arrested again for being in possession of stuff stolen from some of the evacuated houses in Sumner or Bonney Lake.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a separate shitheal, Jebus knows we got more than our fair share out here.

Yes, that’s him. “ He was booked into Puyallup City Jail and posted bail about 1:45 a.m.

At 2:11 a.m., Puyallup police responded to a break-in at a convenience store about three blocks from the police station.”

Another source linked him to BLM, and antifa:

“ The Post Millennial researched Acord's history of anti-police protesting and encounters with law enforcement. In June, Acord led a Black Lives Matter march in Seattle. Previously in 2014, Acord was caught with a cache of weapons and arrested during the Ferguson Decision Protest. Officers found the man carrying a 7-inch knife in his backpack, a box of ammunition, an assault rifle, a shotgun, and a box full of illegal fireworks in his car, according to a KOMO news report. When officers contacted Acord, he admitted to carrying a loaded gun without a permit. His bail was set for $10,000. ”

https://thepostmillennial.com/...re-set-in-washington

Read more here: https://www.thenewstribune.com...0.html#storylink=cpy

https://www.thenewstribune.com...rticle245659120.html

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
A problem I have with that Kaitlin Bennett video above is her blaming the police at the end. I understand her frustration but I suspect the police are twice as frustrated that their hands are tied.
Nope, I'm with Bennett oh that one. That was total BS requiring her to leave because the campus police are too chickenshit to do their job and control the actual trouble makers. That cop in the video should have his badge taken and should be demoted to working in the cafeteria. When I went to UCF many years ago, the crew I knew would have beat down a bunch of those loud mouths, and the cops at that point would have waited for the bodies to hit the concrete before they stepped in to dish out some 'encouragement' of their own.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There's a lot to wade through here, but you may find it illuminating, as did I. Funny and satisfying as well. Know your enemy.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107223 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
quote:
een mention of connections between BLM/ANTIFA?REVCOM and muslim tango groups...nothing hard yet but it sure seems they love each other

I don't see why this would shock anyone. European commies collaborated closely with the PFLP for decades. Several German commies were killed during the raid on Entebbe by the Israelis.

This bitch here was one of them before the Israelis turned her into a good commie:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Kuhlmann

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
There's a lot to wade through here, but you may find it illuminating, as did I. Funny and satisfying as well. Know your enemy.
....Snip.....

Like a meme itself the vid is funny because it's true.

Interestingly enough Hollywood has latched on to the type of information in this vid, albeit with Hollywood's typical spin. If you have an amazon account watch season 2 episode 4 of "The Boys". This episode just aired on the 11th.

Spoiler Alert

The episode features:
A) Trying to reach the "normies" and the inability of "evil corporation conservatives(vaught and the supers)" to do so.
B) New old Super (racist fascist psychopath) rising to power by harnessing the power of a few computer nerds who have the ability to meme and therefore reaching the "normies"
C) the protagonists (anti evil corp/anti fascists) actually singing along at one point to Billy Joel's "We didn't start the fire".

At least that's my take on the episode. Art imitating life, but with the typical hollyweird spin on it.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
parabellum, that youtube is gold. I liked it!

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good video, thank you Para.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rochester Officers Cover Names After Protesters Shout Their Addresses, Kids’ Names, Make Taunting Calls To Parents In Front Of Them

https://www.dailywire.com/news...m_campaign=position2

ochester Police Department (RPD) officers have been given permission to cover up their names displayed on their tags to avoid harassment from left-wing protesters, who are screaming out their home addresses, kids’ names and schools, and making taunting calls to their parents in front of them. They are also spreading personal information about the cops via social media.

“The past couple of months officers names have been researched by protesters to put personal information out to the public, putting the safety of their families in jeopardy,” said a statement from RPD Chief La’Ron Singletary, who announced his resignation earlier this week.

“Officers have been allowed to remove their name tags in an effort to prevent their personal information from being spread on social media,” Singletary added.

Local radio show host and journalist Bob Lonsberry posted via Twitter on Thursday: “Peaceful protesters have stood outside the [Rochester] Public Safety Building, read an officer’s name off his uniform, tracked him down on their phones, and called his parents to taunt them. Or held up the phone to show the officer his home address and threaten to come after him there.”

Peaceful protesters have stood outside the #ROC Public Safety Building, read an officer's name off his uniform, tracked him down on their phones, and called his parents to taunt them. Or held up the phone to show the officer his home address and threaten to come after him there.

— Bob Lonsberry (@BobLonsberry) September 11, 2020

Singletary had his statement read by City Council Chief of Staff Robert Scanlon during a briefing with Democrat Mayor Lovely Warren and city council members on Wednesday. The police chief did not attend the meeting in person.

WHAM 1180 similarly reported Thursday on the actions from the protesters, noting that “Deputy Chief Morabito says he has seen this (harassment) happen in real time”:

City Council members questioning why Rochester Police Officers covered their names and sometimes badge numbers at the series of nightly protests were told it was for the officer’s protection.

Chief Singletary says protesters are Googling officer names and spreading information about them and their families on social media. Deputy Chief Morabito says he has seen this happen in real time, with protesters calling family members of officers right in front of them and threatening to come to their homes. He says he personally gave his officers permission to cover their name tags.

On Tuesday, Rochester native Chief Singletary and his entire RPD command staff announced their resignations.

“As a man of integrity, I will not sit idly by while outside entities attempt to destroy my character,” said the announcement from Singletary, according to News 10 WHEC. “The events over the past week are an attempt to destroy my character and integrity. The members of the Rochester Police Department and the Greater Rochester Community know my reputation and know what I stand for. The mischaracterization and the politicization of the actions that I took after being informed of Mr. Prude’s death is not based on facts, and is not what I stand for.”

Protesters have perpetrated violence in the city during protests concerning the death of Daniel Prude, who interacted with RPD officers back in March and died about a week later.

An autopsy report from the Monroe County Medical Examiner’s Office, according to WXXI News, listed Prude’s cause of death as “complications of asphyxia in the setting of physical restraint due to excited delirium due to acute phencyclidine intoxication,’ an indication that Prude might have been high on PCP.”

The news outlet highlighted that police reports indicate Prude had apparently “gone on a destructive tear,” “smashing out the windows of several storefronts, and ranting about having the coronavirus” before police came in contact with him.