SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    S.F. 49er's QB won't stand during National Anthem because the U.S. "oppresses black people"...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S.F. 49er's QB won't stand during National Anthem because the U.S. "oppresses black people"... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Gotta call bullshit when you smell it. The NFL should send him to Sensitivity Training.

quote:
With 1155 players, the black population of the NFL runs away with a 68% majority.

https://www.besttickets.com/bl...-player-census-2014/
quote:
the NBA in 2015 was composed of 74.4% black players, 23.3% white players, 1.8% Latino players, and 0.2% Asian players.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ethnicity_in_the_NBA

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
If people believe stupid things, they do stupid things. If he believes Blacks are better off in Africa. . . . .

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Complaint submitted to the NFL, with the suggestion they buy him a one way ticket to the Middle Eastern country of his choice.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7274 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
How did you submit the complaint? I looked on NFL.com for an email address and was unable to locate one.

I would tell them that I won't watch a televised game with that bastard playing, or even the 49ers playing if they don't punish him.

Free Speech is only with regard to the government, not a private employer.

Fuck him.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12920 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
How did you submit the complaint?
NFL Commissioner

Email roger.goodell@nfl.com

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Old Colin should give until he's middle class to whatever black charity he chooses. I'll be over here holding my breath

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
I’ve been a 49ers die hard fan for over 50 years. I’ve also been a Chip Kelly fan long before he came to the NFL. I’ve also been a Kaepernick fan, but not any more. Kaepernick fan that is. The best thing the 49ers can do is release him. In the meantime, I won’t be much of a 49er fan.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
How did you submit the complaint?
NFL Commissioner

Email roger.goodell@nfl.com

Thanks. I did submit a bitch through the 49ers website.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12920 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
Old Colin should give until he's middle class to whatever black charity he chooses. I'll be over here holding my breath

Ding Ding! Gonna talk the talk now walk the walk. He is a coward at heart I guarentee. Besides a brief moment in the sports spotlight I don't see him amounting to much in his life. Sure he can amass cash, but a hollow life he will lead.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgun45
posted Hide Post
Total POS. If it wasn't for football this moron would be in jail. I hope he looses all of his endorsements and is kicked out of the NFL. I have listened to this ghetto speaking idiot before during interviews. His stupidity is second to none.

Posts: 2049 | Registered: January 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
You can reasonably infer that Colin Kaepernick is a moron just by looking at him, but he frequently opens his mouth and removes all doubt.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23654 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully a fine American like JJ Watt can remind him up close and personal how bad his behavior is.

Posts: 3645 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he's really suffering.

♪♪Nobody knows the millions I've seen, nobody knows but me...♪♪

Fucking asshat.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3870 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
if you want to drop a note to the NFL, here is the link

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc...ticket_form_id=59077

use topic "NFL Operations"

Kaepernick sucks. If he thinks there is a better or more fair country, let him go there.

Thanks for the Link.
We all need to let the NFL know that this childish behavior is unacceptable.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wingspar:
I’ve been a 49ers die hard fan for over 50 years. I’ve also been a Chip Kelly fan long before he came to the NFL. I’ve also been a Kaepernick fan, but not any more. Kaepernick fan that is. The best thing the 49ers can do is release him. In the meantime, I won’t be much of a 49er fan.

Same here. The guy has a ton of ability, took the Niners to three consecutive Championship games including a Super Bowl appearance, however some where along the way, he got full of himself. Once Harbaugh checked-out, so did Kaepernick; Harbaugh was much smarter and moved on, Kaepernick has nowhere to move onto. This preseason, as the players figure out Kelly's offense, will expose Kaepernick as an athletic nobody without the brainpower to keep up and evolve.

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
Let him go to Canada, or go to Hell.
Oh I'm sure he thinks Canadians oppress blacks too. Roll Eyes

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
"Games played with the ball ... are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind." Thomas Jefferson was a prophetic genius.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Let me speak on behalf of tan minorities who love this country and join the chorus of Fuck you!!

You don't speak for anyone but yourself chump!

HK Ag

Posts: 3533 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
I read that earlier and seethed with anger. Fuck him and that team..Forever.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1436 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post