SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Forum member dave7378 has been arrested in the Turks and Caicos islands. **All members, please read this**
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Forum member dave7378 has been arrested in the Turks and Caicos islands. **All members, please read this** Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Welcome Back...It's the first day of the rest of your life! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9446 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Very good to hear that you are home in the US of A!

If I ever go out of the country again (or even into commie territory here in the states), I will be turning my bag(s) inside out thoroughly before leaving.

Posts: 7416 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
“Dave7378, the man who crawled through 53 days of shit and came out clean the other end.”

Haha, sorry, just had to throw in some sort of Shawshank quote.

Really happy to hear the news. Get a drink and relax. Cheers, my man.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30958 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Welcome home.

I am inspired and humbled by your demeanor. As bad as your situation could have been, you accepted your mistake with grace and humility. Where others may have become angry with their unexpected hosts, your conduct (at least here) shows a lot of integrity- I applaud you.

I’m happy to read you’re back home safely. That is a blessing.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Report This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
God bless and welcome home! I bet your dogs were over the moon to see you walk in.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Dave.

Last time I went overseas was on Uncle Sam's dime. Since then, I will NOT even visit Mexico.

Third world countries have their own rules. Their rules, and so their game.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome home! Even as a returning citizen who was not detained abroad, hearing "welcome home" from an US Immigration Officer is oddly and highly inspiring!

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
So glad you're home, Dave! Welcome back!

I look forward to hearing more details about your stay....confinement.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39324 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
As best as could have been hoped for!

Enjoy your new old life!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 6008 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Report This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Welcome home Dave. Glad to hear this is over.

Posts: 1919 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Now that he's back on US soil, what I really want to know is if the hotel he stayed at gave him rewards points in case he ever returns. I mean a hundred day stay should give you a lot of rewards points, right?

Posts: 4257 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
Witticism pending...
Picture of KBobAries
posted Hide Post
Dave,

I'm very happy you made it home. I've been following this thread and I just can't imagine the emotional roller coaster you've been through. Completely beyond my grasp. Welcome back!

Dan

I'm not as illiterate as my typos would suggest.

Posts: 3529 | Location: Big city, SW state, alleged republic | Registered: January 19, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
I mostly lurk, but I want to say, happy you're back in the USA!

Posts: 1498 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Report This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Welcome Home.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Report This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Great to see your home!

Posts: 4709 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Report This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Free at last
Free at last
Thank God Almighty you are free at last

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1102 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Home!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6304 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
I’m glad this has been resolved and you are back on American soil! Welcome home.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Report This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Welcome home

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2644 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Report This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Congrats on getting home

Posts: 11157 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Report This Post