SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7)
Page 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 137
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7) Login/Join 
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
Good news and Merry Christmas to me. Just received shipping confirmation for my collapsible stock.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wreckless:
Good news and Merry Christmas to me. Just received shipping confirmation for my collapsible stock.

Is this the "original" telescoping stock that you had ordered back in May/June time frame? If so, can I ask what your order date was? Thanks!

Posts: 97 | Registered: November 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too. Ordered 10/7

Posts: 3 | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pysaki:
Me too. Ordered 10/7

Wait. You ordered your "original" telescoping stock on 10/7 and you just received shipping confirmation?

Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
Yes, I got the pistol in June and ordered the stock in Early September.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I ordered my stock on like June 3rd...
I've still not gotten any word on it.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1566 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dano36
posted Hide Post
ordered mine early June, still no stock. Sig hates me.

Posts: 72 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
on the phone with sig now....

edit:

so some time in the 6 months since I ordered it...
my bank sent me a new visa card (with a new number)
gave him the new info and he stated it should ship asap.

believe it when I see it!

Posts: 1566 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, June 10th here and no word. Guess they forgot about us early guys?
My new conspiracy theory is that the Sept/Oct guys paid more for their stocks so Sig is shipping theirs first to recognize larger revenue for 2015....

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmoon1:
Yup, June 10th here and no word. Guess they forgot about us early guys?
My new conspiracy theory is that the Sept/Oct guys paid more for their stocks so Sig is shipping theirs first to recognize larger revenue for 2015....

that'd be supremely fucked up....

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
sadly....
if/when it does ship... it'll be coming on the slow boat.
I'll be lucky to get it by the weekend of the 9th

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
sadly....
if/when it does ship... it'll be coming on the slow boat.
I'll be lucky to get it by the weekend of the 9th

Well, on the upside I did just receive the new folding/telescoping stock with seems to be good and allows a comfortable cheek weld. Also, the 9" pull seems to be just fine.
STUPID question alert --- how does it fold?? Seems like the pin on the left needs to be manipulated, but I can't move it?

EDIT: Okay, figured it out. Have to lift the entire stock up. It was really tight the first couple of times, but makes a very nice fold with no wobble when folded. In just playing with it for 1/2 hour I'm very pleased. It allows 5 cheek positions. Has a tiny bit of wobble as all telescoping stocks do. Seems robust and sits tight when folded. I may not need any other stocks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blackmoon1,

posted Hide Post
Here is the weigh-in for the three available Sig MPX stocks:

KM = 12.95 oz.
Fold/Telescope = 13.77 oz.
Collapsible = 18.37 oz.

Posts: 50 | Registered: November 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

EDIT: Okay, figured it out. Have to lift the entire stock up. It was really tight the first couple of times, but makes a very nice fold with no wobble when folded. In just playing with it for 1/2 hour I'm very pleased. It allows 5 cheek positions. Has a tiny bit of wobble as all telescoping stocks do. Seems robust and sits tight when folded. I may not need any other stocks!

Nice weapon Blackmoon1!
Hey, I also figured out that you can mount this stock and the KM stock one notch lower on the rear picatinny rail if you want your line of sight slightly lower to the rail. It is also easier to release the folding lock because your thumb gets better leverage on the top of the upper when lifting the stock to release.

Posts: 50 | Registered: November 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
@blackmoon
what red dot and suppressor?

sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nice weapon Blackmoon1

Definitely a nice weapon! Smile i hope to set mine up similarly, eventually.

Posts: 7547 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered my telescoping stock on 6/3/15 & still no shipping notification and no help from SIG
Customer Service.

Posts: 38 | Location: Hendersonville NC | Registered: February 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
@blackmoon

Thanks guys! I've got my appointment on Monday for the engraving. Then I just need to get the 4.5" barrel and will recess the 'can' under the hand guards. Hopefully Sig will have them available in Q1.
The red dot is a Trijicon MRO. I really like them, even more so then the Aimpoint Pro. I put another one on my AK47 and it is rock solid. No issues at all when firing a 7.62 round. The can is an Octane 45 and I just received the 9mm end cap to go with it so I can try both regular 45 and 9mm end cap to see which is quieter/less blowback. Had to add on the vertical grips and Surefire laser/light....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blackmoon1,

sick puppy
posted Hide Post
My wife got me another MPX 30rnd Mag from Cabela's for Christmas! She said they had 5 in-stock at the time, but she only had the cash for one of them.

Posts: 7547 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
@blackmoon

Thanks guys! I've got my appointment on Monday for the engraving. Then I just need to get the 4.5" barrel and will recess the 'can' under the hand guards. Hopefully Sig will have them available in Q1.
The red dot is a Trijicon MRO. I really like them, even more so then the Aimpoint Pro. I put another one on my AK47 and it is rock solid. No issues at all when firing a 7.62 round. The can is an Octane 45 and I just received the 9mm end cap to go with it so I can try both regular 45 and 9mm end cap to see which is quieter/less blowback. Had to add on the vertical grips and Surefire laser/light....

I have an octane 9 in NFA jail at the moment...

I had thought the O.D. of these cans were larger than the I.D. of the rails.

Posts: 149 | Registered: July 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post