SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7)
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 137
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7) Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow...crazy shipping charges to VA. $19 for 1 mag, $32 for 2 mags.

This sort of cheesedick bullshit is wrong, unforgivably wrong.

All other criticisms aside, justified or not, there is no excuse for this beyond excessive greed and a desire to rape the customer in a backhanded way. Truly shameful, IMO.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dano36
posted Hide Post
Ordered my tele stock June 5th I think, still no ship date. Ordered the new folding (non KM)stock last Saturday. Sig charged my card immediately. Wednesday I called CS and was told it was shipping that afternoon. Today I called and was told their shipping department was just overwhelmed with work. I would like to see how our corporate office would react if I just told our customers that I was glad to take their money but too busy to send them product. If my stock does not ship Monday I will call and cancel my order and my MPX along with the rest of my Sigs will be for sale. This is not how you build a loyal customer base.

Posts: 72 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
The 20rnd essentials kit is in stock on the sig store. Gen 1.

Posts: 7547 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you call Sig and verify that the 20rnd essentials kit is for the Gen 1? It doesn't say for what Gen in the product description, and under magazines they have the single 20rnd Mags for Gen 2's.

Posts: 203 | Registered: April 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elec540:
Did you call Sig and verify that the 20rnd essentials kit is for the Gen 1? It doesn't say for what Gen in the product description, and under magazines they have the single 20rnd Mags for Gen 2's.

I called earlier yesterday and wanted to use the discount code for an essentials kit, and said i have a gen 2 gun. He told me they didnt have gen 2 essentials kits yet and it would probably be a month or two. So, i am just assuming theyre gen one. The individual mags for sale are marked gen 2, but are 30 rounders. I havent heard of any gen 2 20rnd being found yet.

Posts: 7547 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Got my three pack in today

When did you order it and how long did it take to ship and get to you?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIG SAUER factory MPX translucent 20-round magazine, black. Factory magazine for 9mm MPX. Note: This magazine is designed to work with Generation II MPX or KM models.

They have the 30 and 20 rounds for the Gen 2's. The essential 20 round 3 pacts don't say for what generation.

Picture of Ferrari Steve
posted Hide Post
FYI - the Ambi charging handle Sig sent me?

Doesn't fit a Gen 1 MPX.

It's too long.

RealGunReviews.com | Gun Videos | SIG Fans Facebook Group | NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 291 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: December 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ferrari Steve:

Doesn't fit a Gen 1 MPX.

It's too long.

When does the MPX release qualify as a "shit show"? I think we have passed the mark...

Posts: 221 | Registered: October 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Doesn't fit a Gen 1 MPX.

It's too long.

Wow, that is weird. So you now have 3 charging handles? The original, the supposed "fix" model which you found to be no different from the first (which is suppose to ship to me soon) , and the ambi charging handle which is too long. If this new charging handle doesn't work I'm going to incorporate your paperclip fix.

Posts: 97 | Registered: November 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Anyone have a Kate Moss stock?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just received the ambi charging handle today. Will try it tomorrow and make sure it fits.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Anyone have a Kate Moss stock?

Mine comes in on Tuesday.

Posts: 57 | Registered: June 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maddy345:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HRK:
Got my three pack in today

When did you order it and how long did it take to ship and get to you?

Right after I bought the gun, maybe two weeks

Posts: 24339 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Doesn't fit a Gen 1 MPX.

It's too long.

I am confused now, haven't there been some recent gen1 mpx's shipped out with the ambi handle?

Can someone elaborate about the second CH handle referenced 2 or 3 posts above this one that is called the "supposed "fix" model" ?

Posts: 149 | Registered: July 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmoon1:
@blackmoon
what's all this craziness about a new charging handle? did they seriously fix the slop in it so it won't ding the receiver on the way in?

------------------------------------
Not completely sure. Was told they made a modification to it to help with the wobble and receiver ding issue. They appear to be free for those of us with Gen 1's. Hopefully I'll get one soon and see if I can tell any difference....

So I called them up.
Dude is making me send a pic of my receiver where the charging handle hits home to see if it warrants replacement...[/QUOTE]

I called also and they had me send a pic in..I never heard anything back, presumably because my receiver isn't that dinged up yet and the reason for that is because once I saw it start to get beat up, i put a piece of velcro on the back of the receiver area to prevent it from hitting.

If this CH works I'd gladly pay for one..

Posts: 149 | Registered: July 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered the Ambi Charging handle early Oct when I ordered the essential kits, that was before they released the Gen 2. The customer service rep had a part number for it. Has anyone tried a Gen 2 charging handle in the Gen 1?

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by glocke12:

I called also and they had me send a pic in..I never heard anything back, presumably because my receiver isn't that dinged up yet and the reason for that is because once I saw it start to get beat up, i put a piece of velcro on the back of the receiver area to prevent it from hitting.

If this CH works I'd gladly pay for one..

I've also taken good care of mine since day 1 since I knew about the issue so mine isn't banged up too bad.
I always simply lock the bolt to the rear.. then gently slide the CH home.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1566 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just tried the Ambi charging handle in my Gen 1 MPX. It fits and fuctions with no issues. The part number on the bag is 1810504-R.

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
My gen 1 came with the Ambi. It doesn't make a difference. Started to chew through the velcro even on the back. Still waiting to get my replacement lowers replacement. Will try doubling the velcro maybe.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3625 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post