SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7)
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 137
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
all gone

Posts: 92 | Location: NC | Registered: October 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armedjetflyer:
all gone

Yes, all 3 that Sig had in stock were sold.....I just don't understand their sales/manufacturing model? They've had one stock (telescoping) that is 6+ months backordered and then they advertise a new stock, only to have it sold out 3 days later...I believe 'Creslin' ordered his 2nd day shipping so hopefully he receives it soon to give an update. Mine is shipping slowboat....(hopefully)!

Posts: 97 | Registered: November 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmoon1:
quote:
all gone

Yes, all 3 that Sig had in stock were sold.....I just don't understand their sales/manufacturing model? They've had one stock (telescoping) that is 6+ months backordered and then they advertise a new stock, only to have it sold out 3 days later...I believe 'Creslin' ordered his 2nd day shipping so hopefully he receives it soon to give an update. Mine is shipping slowboat....(hopefully)!

May guess, Sig does not manufacture the stocks in-house so they're waiting for vendors to supply them with parts.

Posts: 201 | Location: Fort Lauderdale | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bhead:
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmoon1:
quote:
all gone

May guess, Sig does not manufacture the stocks in-house so they're waiting for vendors to supply them with parts.

Then they need to wait until they have a robust supply chain before they advertise these products. It just makes them look completely inept and incompetent to advertise something and then not be able to deliver. Honestly I'm embarrassed for them.

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine on 12/11/15.
It still shows "pending fulfillment" on my order status page.

My card got charged so in theory it'll ship..

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1566 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
I ordered mine on 12/11/15.
It still shows "pending fulfillment" on my order status page.

My card got charged so in theory it'll ship..

I ordered mine about an hour after you. I received a confirmation email with an order # so I would assume mine would ship as well, but as with everything MPX related you just never know....

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I really hope it arrives before the weekend gets here.
Range trip is scheduled to try out my new scope for my MCX which should arrive on Wednesday:
http://www.sigoptics.com/model/tango6-1-6x24mm/

Posts: 1566 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fellas...

We, here on the forum, we are the "taste testers" for SIG marketing.

Too bad they don't give out free samples!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: armedjetflyer,

Posts: 92 | Location: NC | Registered: October 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Got a tracking number for the stock ^_^

Fedex shows:
Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel.

Says should be delivered by Thursday.
Will supply pics when it arrives.

posted Hide Post
When I called the Sig Store to order a couple of mags on Friday, they only had gen 1's in stock. They offered to set my order aside and fill it with gen 2's when available.

I just got a ship notice this morning for gen 2 mags!

Posts: 29 | Location: PA | Registered: October 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sully.Photo on Instagram has a lot of pictures with his new telescoping/folding stock. He actually has one of each and said the new one is his favorite.

By request from one of the other users, I finally received my 20 rd mag from Sig. In comparison to a 30rd mag, it's ALMOST 2" shorter than the standard 30. You can use the photo below to tape off on your 30rd to get an idea of what it would be like. The 20rd and 10rd mags are the same size and use the same body.

Posts: 63 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: June 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
20 round mags available: http://gunmagwarehouse.com/sig...-round-magazine.html

Wow...crazy shipping charges to VA. $19 for 1 mag, $32 for 2 mags.

Posts: 9 | Registered: May 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lazarus63
posted Hide Post
I just tried to order two of their 20rd magazines and the cost of USPS parcel ground service was $41.02... If I bought one magazine it was still over $23.

"No good deed goes unpunished."

Posts: 42 | Location: Arkansas (frequently Baghdad & Kandahar) | Registered: October 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lazarus63:
I just tried to order two of their 20rd magazines and the cost of USPS parcel ground service was $41.02... If I bought one magazine it was still over $23.

I ordered three from Sig on 12/7 and received them on 12/11. $55.20 each (with 20% off), and free shipping!

Posts: 50 | Registered: November 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow. Pretty dirty tactic by the seller. 55-75 dollar mags, sounds great...

Posts: 221 | Registered: October 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lazarus63
posted Hide Post
Were the one's you received from Sig Gen2?

I've had some issues with Sig orders in the past (a shipment received last week with four items, only arrived with three (though the packing list showed all four shipped, the box wasn't big enough to even hold the fourth... Called Sig CS and after a long wait time they said this happens sometimes and if I don't received a 2nd box within a few days to call them back. Also had some very frustrating rebate processing in the past).

I've just purchased a MPX Carbine and a MPX pistol (both Gen2... Though the carbine came with a Gen 1 magazine). Now that I've got optics on them, anxious to take them to the range this weekend.

quote:
Originally posted by ivy6t5:
quote:

I ordered three from Sig on 12/7 and received them on 12/11. $55.20 each (with 20% off), and free shipping!

"No good deed goes unpunished."

Posts: 42 | Location: Arkansas (frequently Baghdad & Kandahar) | Registered: October 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Were the one's you received from Sig Gen2?

I've had some issues with Sig orders in the past (a shipment received last week with four items, only arrived with three (though the packing list showed all four shipped, the box wasn't big enough to even hold the fourth... Called Sig CS and after a long wait time they said this happens sometimes and if I don't received a 2nd box within a few days to call them back. Also had some very frustrating rebate processing in the past).

I've just purchased a MPX Carbine and a MPX pistol (both Gen2... Though the carbine came with a Gen 1 magazine). Now that I've got optics on them, anxious to take them to the range this weekend.

quote:
Originally posted by ivy6t5:
quote:

No - the 20-rd mags I just got from Sig were also Gen 1. I have a Gen 1 pistol and I am picking up an ordered Gen 2 carbine tomorrow from my LGS. I am counting on the Gen 1's working in both guns, otherwise I will be selling about six Gen 1 30-rounders cheap.

sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I wandered into the Lehi, UT cabelas and they had a gen1 30round magazine on their shelf for 59.99. It was the last one they had in-stock, but its cool to see MPX parts at the retail storefront level.

Posts: 7547 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
I wandered into the Lehi, UT cabelas and they had a gen1 30round magazine on their shelf for 59.99. It was the last one they had in-stock, but its cool to see MPX parts at the retail storefront level.

That is cool! Our local Fin, Feather & Fur has had an empty peg in their mag aisle for the past 6 months, but it gives you hope that one day a mag will be hanging off of it!

I also noticed that the SIG store website now has 30-rd mags actually listed as GEN II - so Santa, talking M & M's and GEN II mags do exist!

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Ok so my new stock arrived!

and pics must be had!

first we have the kate moss stock on my MCX:

and folded:

and new stock installed:

installed folded (fully extended):

installed folded collapsed:

side view:

side view collapsed:

and a final pic of the two stocks next to each other:

Let me know if theres any specific pics or dimensions that anyone wants.