SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7)
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 137
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7) Login/Join 
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Well, isnt that interesting.

Posts: 7547 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, I just ordered a Kate Moss.[/QUOTE]

-----------------------------

It's a short video, but the more I watch it the more intrigued I am. They're shooting it on a Gen 2 w/ ambi charging handle. I might have to cancel my telescoping stock and order this. It appears that the length is at least as long as the Kate Moss (at the 2 second mark you can see it folded a couple inches short of the hand guard and then it telescopes out a bit longer then the hand guard perhaps?)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blackmoon1,

Posts: 97 | Registered: November 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
Well, I was just about to order a Kate Moss too, but this has me thinking. I had shouldered an MPX with a KM at the NRA show, and to be honest, the check weld seemed hard and uncomfortable. Little more than a wire. This looks much more comfortable to shoot, and it's cheaper to boot.

Posts: 854 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmoon1:
New Sig MPX/MCX folding/telescoping stock video on YouTube. Have we seen this version before? Not the Kate Moss or current telescoping stock that I've been waiting 6 months for...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nayEomcEKg

You are a terrible person.

But I guess I now have a stock on the way....

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1566 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shackelford:
Well, I was just about to order a Kate Moss too, but this has me thinking. I had shouldered an MPX with a KM at the NRA show, and to be honest, the check weld seemed hard and uncomfortable. Little more than a wire. This looks much more comfortable to shoot, and it's cheaper to boot.

Excellent point. Looks more comfortable then the original telescoping stock as well.....what to do...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:
New Sig MPX/MCX folding/telescoping stock video on YouTube. Have we seen this version before? Not the Kate Moss or current telescoping stock that I've been waiting 6 months for...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nayEomcEKg

You are a terrible person.

But I guess I now have a stock on the way....

LOL! Sorry man, I know how you feel. Story of my gun life....I'm sure at 2am I'll wake up and decide to cancel my 6 month old order only to receive an email tomorrow at 8am from Sig telling me it has shipped out...

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:

LOL! Sorry man, I know how you feel. Story of my gun life....I'm sure at 2am I'll wake up and decide to cancel my 6 month old order only to receive an email tomorrow at 8am from Sig telling me it has shipped out...

I'm keeping my original order in place (I'm about a week ahead of you). This new one is destined for my MCX.
The kate moss on the MCX will find a new temp home on the MPX until the telescoping one arrives.

Then I'll just have a spare kate moss sitting around.....

Posts: 1566 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:

Then I'll just have a spare kate moss sitting around.....

This will likely mean I'll feel obliged to buy a 3rd gun of some kind..
FML

posted Hide Post
I'm keeping my original order in place (I'm about a week ahead of you). This new one is destined for my MCX.
The kate moss on the MCX will find a new temp home on the MPX until the telescoping one arrives.

Then I'll just have a spare kate moss sitting around.....[/QUOTE]

Just ordered this one. $252.52 with tax and free shipping. I feel CERTAIN that it will be a Gen 1 model and that within 4 months Sig will release the new and improved Gen 2 model.....

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I paid a bit extra for the shipping hoping that it won't come via USPS (that smart post crap is garbage)

posted Hide Post
This will likely mean I'll feel obliged to buy a 3rd gun of some kind..
FML[/QUOTE]

-------------------

Yeah, I want another 9mm SBR so I've been looking at the CZ Scorpion, but what I really want is the Zenith Z-5RS!

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I'll likely get an MCX "pistol" in 300 blackout when available - then form1/katemoss it

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah, I want another 9mm SBR so I've been looking at the CZ Scorpion, but what I really want is the Zenith Z-5RS!

I have a friend who has a scorpion sbr
If you're located anywhere near raleigh you can try it out if ye want

posted Hide Post
I have a friend who has a scorpion sbr
If you're located anywhere near raleigh you can try it out if ye want[/QUOTE]
---------------

Appreciate the offer! I'm in Tucson though....

posted Hide Post

Then I'll just have a spare kate moss sitting around.....[/QUOTE]
So now the tough decision. After waiting 6+ months do I cancel my telescoping stock order and save $250, or keep it as a spare in case this newest model sucks, or try to sell it on Gunbroker??

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
there's one up there now with a current bid over 600 bucks.

that's tempting as hell to sell

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
if we ever get the damn things....

posted Hide Post
I'm glad I held off on SBRing my MPX. I feel for everyone that is waiting for a stock. They had the resources to produce a new version while mags and stocks were on back order for the first version and now they are selling a new stock on there web sight "folds and length adjustment. Maybe the new butt stock is for MPX version 3.0. I give they a 10 for effort and a 1 for execution.

Posts: 203 | Registered: April 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
I ordered a Kate moss last week and it shipped Friday.

Now if my essentials kit and the Form 1 will just come back.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
That new folding/collapsing stock is 239 directly from Sig.
http://store.sigsauer.com/cata...oping-stock-mcx-mpx/
A lot more reasonable.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post