SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7)
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 137
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by glocke12:
quote:
Originally posted by pedro66:
Came up with this idea today non folding but once welded will be cheap enough until the factory item becomes more available

whats going on in this photo? what stock is that, how is it attached and what do you mean by "welded"?

Its a DPH stock normally used for an AK I was just lining it up for the picture I am using a 1" optic riser to attach it to the receiver I just need to weld the stock to the riser to finish it up, LOP is a little short so I have a 1" pad coming

Posts: 24 | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
telescoping stock is shown as being in stock at optics planet..

http://www.opticsplanet.com/si...-1913-interface.html

Posts: 149 | Registered: July 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:

FWIW When I asked via the live chat yesterday they said they did not have them in stock yet.

Told me 2-3 weeks

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3601 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Found a picture with the folding stock, doesn't look half bad.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3601 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Found a picture with the folding stock, doesn't look half bad.

yeah that doesn't look bad..based on some comments about a longer LOP with that Im thinking I may go that route.

Does anyone know if sig is giving 20% on these?

Posts: 149 | Registered: July 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
yeah that doesn't look bad..based on some comments about a longer LOP with that Im thinking I may go that route.

Does anyone know if sig is giving 20% on these?

I would order pretty soon, they had above 50 yesterday, now shows less than 10. I think once the link got posted on AR-15 they really started to get snatched up. One on eBay right now at around 410 with several bids and one on GB with bids at 400. Both have several days left. I think everyone is convinced still all of these stocks are unobtanium.

Edit: Holy hell one of the telescoping stocks went for above $1400 on eBay two days ago. Incredible.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andyb,

Picture of Ferrari Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not any more... it now says "Please email, chat, or call for availability"

RealGunReviews.com | Gun Videos | SIG Fans Facebook Group | NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 291 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: December 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Folders are out of stock with Sig now, hope some of you guys grabbed one!

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow, those went quick. I grabbed one about 2 this afternoon as they were showing in stock at that point.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:

Wow, those went quick. I grabbed one about 2 this afternoon as they were showing in stock at that point.

Spoke to a CS rep just now they said that they were not even getting enough to fill the orders they already have and to keep checking back

Posts: 24 | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
I took my KAK Shockwave and Hera SFU off of my Scorpion and added it to the MPX I picked up yesterday. This will have to do until my Form 1 is approved and I can add my collapsible stock on.

What brand and model pistol grip are you running on your MPX ? I have been looking at several brands and models. Really like the look of that style pistol grip.

Posts: 13 | Registered: August 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Looks like a Magpul moe

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
MOE are nice. I like the MIAD better. It's a few dollars more, but being able to pick the backstrap that fits my hand is nice.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ferrari Steve
posted Hide Post
Got an email 30 seconds ago..

My MPX telescoping stock just shipped from Sig. Smile

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

RealGunReviews.com | Gun Videos | SIG Fans Facebook Group | NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 291 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: December 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ferrari Steve:
Got an email 30 seconds ago..

My MPX telescoping stock just shipped from Sig. Smile

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

congrats man
when did you order it?

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1545 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ferrari Steve
posted Hide Post
Ordered May 18th. Shipped Nov 3rd.

Sigh.

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I read a rumor that the stock issue got to the point the Sig CEO is now involved and they have an entire line normally dedicated to handguns churning out stocks. One can hope!

posted Hide Post
quote:
I read a rumor that the stock issue got to the point the Sig CEO is now involved and they have an entire line normally dedicated to handguns churning out stocks. One can hope!

Not sure how that could be possible since Sig doesn't even make the stocks. They are made by a 3rd party.

Posts: 162 | Location: WA State | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ferrari Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tpd312:
quote:

Not sure how that could be possible since Sig doesn't even make the stocks. They are made by a 3rd party.

If Sig doesn't get a handle on their "stock issue," they might find themselves in a situation where they have a STOCK issue. Smile

Picture of BoehT
posted Hide Post
just received a few factory SBR's with telescoping stocks

Razz

-Bo

Posts: 548 | Location: Allen, TX | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post