SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7)
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 137
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
50 rnd MPX Drum Mag -- hopefully it works with Gen 1....

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/...ts-sig-mpx-drum-mag/

30 second video from SHOT Show starting at 2:15 (not fired).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FztWE3VFtDU

Posts: 97 | Registered: November 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did anyone else getting a shipping notification for their Stock-MPX-Tele? I placed my order June 12

Posts: 14 | Location: United States | Registered: April 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good news! Mine was June 17th hopefully mine gets filled soon. Interested to see if you get the short rods or not like I was told.

Posts: 36 | Registered: May 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of capone75088
posted Hide Post
Yes, Friday night; I forgot to cancel my backlog order after I received my Stock-X. Guess I have a choice in stocks after 7 months.
quote:
Originally posted by jono12:
Did anyone else getting a shipping notification for their Stock-MPX-Tele? I placed my order June 12

Posts: 106 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ferrari Steve
posted Hide Post
My STOCK-X-FOLD-TELE-BLK arrived a few days ago, and I just received notification that my NEW ambi charging handle was shipped (remember they sent me an MCX one by mistake before).

RealGunReviews.com | Gun Videos | SIG Fans Facebook Group | NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 291 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: December 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of }BuLL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by capone75088:
Yes, Friday night; I forgot to cancel my backlog order after I received my Stock-X. Guess I have a choice in stocks after 7 months.

Same here, had actually planned to cancel it since I am happy with the thin folder. Oh well.

Posts: 131 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Card got billed for the stock this morning, no shipping notice as of yet. Hopefully the wait is almost over. Ordered July 17

Posts: 36 | Registered: May 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cntrl23
posted Hide Post
Card charged this morning for my 7/23 tele stock order.

Posts: 179 | Location: MN | Registered: January 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Drew816
posted Hide Post
No comments on this? Any news from the SHOT show? My local dealer could get nothing out of SIG on this subject. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by Drew816:
Apologies if this has been covered, I did a search and found some general comments but...

SO when does the MPX-K become available to the public? Costs about the same as the carbine or?

Thanks!

==================================

Posts: 476 | Registered: February 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cntrl23
posted Hide Post
quote:
No comments on this? Any news from the SHOT show? My local dealer could get nothing out of SIG on this subject. Thanks!

quote:
Apologies if this has been covered, I did a search and found some general comments but...

SO when does the MPX-K become available to the public? Costs about the same as the carbine or?

Thanks!
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9230055693

Posts: 179 | Location: MN | Registered: January 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

Thanks!

March

Posts: 73 | Registered: March 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ferrari Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmoon1:
LOL! I told Steve he should sell these! :")
So basically a $21 paperclip/spring, but I might still buy one...... good to see more aftermarket MPX accessories (even if they are paperclips) available. Maybe Sig will come out with a Gen 2 paperclip in 2016.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Aucti....aspx?Item=536560233

UPDATE: I went ahead and purchased the "spring" as I was able to work a deal with the guy for the new ambi charging handle as well. I'll give a report when I receive it.

LOL - you were right! It's a $21 paper clip, but I bet the Fed Govt still pays more for them. Wink

RealGunReviews.com | Gun Videos | SIG Fans Facebook Group | NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 291 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: December 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Drew816
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for looking that up for me, March will do just fine...

quote:
Originally posted by Sensei:
quote:

quote:

Thanks!

March

==================================

Posts: 476 | Registered: February 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So word from ShotShow is that the MPX carbine barrel has smaller gas port and so cant not be cut down super short and function. I am hoping 7" works when my form1 comes back. Who is going to be the first to chop a carbine barrel?

Also, word from shotshow is that suppressing a 15" carbine barrel would be bad-- too much gas. First off, how would one do that? Its got that pinned flash hider.

I suppose cutting the carbine barrel to 4.5" and adding a suppressor would about even things out!

Posts: 20 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: January 23, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cavscouttj:
So word from ShotShow is that the MPX carbine barrel has smaller gas port and so cant not be cut down super short and function. I am hoping 7" works when my form1 comes back. Who is going to be the first to chop a carbine barrel?

Also, word from shotshow is that suppressing a 15" carbine barrel would be bad-- too much gas. First off, how would one do that? Its got that pinned flash hider.

I suppose cutting the carbine barrel to 4.5" and adding a suppressor would about even things out!

Got some clarity on that this morning.

The 15" bbl can be cut to 8" no problem. Shorter than that, you takes your risks and cutting the bbl obviously voids the warranty, so at that point you are on your own.

If you want less than 8" bbl, you are better off just buying a new bbl assembly from SIG.

I have the P/Ns, and it does appear that there are P/Ns for both G1 and G2 6.5" bbls as well as 4.5", 8".

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cntrl23
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LDD:
I have the P/Ns, and it does appear that there are P/Ns for both G1 and G2 6.5" bbls as well as 4.5", 8".

Yes, would be awesome if you could share or message that. I would greatly appreciate the part number so I can "get in line" for a Gen1 4.5" Thanks!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
Any chance you could post the part number for the gen 1 4" barrel?

4.5" bbl kit:

Number: 798681554317
Product Code: CALX-MPX-4B-9-G1
Description: CAL-X KIT, SIGMPX, 9MM, 4.5 IN, G1

These will not be available to order as a la cart parts until the complete guns with 4.5" bbls begin shipping.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cntrl23
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LDD:
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
Any chance you could post the part number for the gen 1 4" barrel?

4.5" bbl kit:

Number: 798681554317
Product Code: CALX-MPX-4B-9-G1
Description: CAL-X KIT, SIGMPX, 9MM, 4.5 IN, G1

These will not be available to order as a la cart parts until the complete guns with 4.5" bbls begin shipping.

Okay, that makes sense. Thank you!!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by johntsi:
I cannot get the S3G to work in my MPX without failure to resets at least once per magazine. When I spoke to Geissele they said.....

"Thank you for contacting us. Our triggers will work in the MPX without the stock trigger bridge. However, we would recommend an SSA or SSA-E over a 3 gun trigger due to the longer sear engagement and the better chance of it resetting. We have seen with some 9mm AR15 rifles, the modified bolts (ramped) causes reset issues, the bolt does not push the hammer down far enough to catch the disconnect, which may happen with other 9mm rifles.  I hope this helps. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance."

I have tried everything I know to do to make it work because I love the trigger but it made the gun completely unreliable.

For what it's worth I've been using the SD-3G as i had one laying around and no issues so far.

Posts: 63 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: June 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard if an intermediate length keyMod mpx handguard is coming? Something between 8" pistol and 15" carbine?

I know Lancer CF is coming, but I am drinking the KM koolaid.

Posts: 20 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: January 23, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post