SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7)
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 137
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7) Login/Join 
Picture of Ferrari Steve
posted Hide Post
My KAK piece arrived today. Looks to be quality.

Will be shooting a video for my YouTube channel today or tomorrow.

RealGunReviews.com | Gun Videos | SIG Fans Facebook Group | NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 291 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: December 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ferrari Steve
posted Hide Post
I like to peek at the available MPX aftermarket accessories on Amazon from time to time.

Some are pointless, such as the two fake cans I've found so far: http://www.amazon.com/Guntec-U...Micro/dp/B013RNP4S4/ and http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate...ended/dp/B012PEIYHO/

But some are interesting. Anyone have any experience with this foregrip accessory?

http://www.amazon.com/Angled-A...Sauer/dp/B013A4WL6I/

RealGunReviews.com | Gun Videos | SIG Fans Facebook Group | NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 291 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: December 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Anxious about an update on the charging handle fix.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I canceled my Sig MPX charging handle order as they can't confirm if it will fix the slop or not. All they can say is that it's ambi.

Posts: 162 | Location: WA State | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ferrari Steve
posted Hide Post
How much were they asking for the new handle?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ferrari Steve:
How much were they asking for the new handle?

With the 20% discount, it was like $46.00 shipped.

Posts: 162 | Location: WA State | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tpd312:
I canceled my Sig MPX charging handle order as they can't confirm if it will fix the slop or not. All they can say is that it's ambi.

The original CH for the MPX was ambi, so it may or may not be a new design.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really dought the ambi charging handle will fix the slop issue, it will more than likely be addressed when the gen 2 receiver is released.

posted Hide Post
Is Sig redesigning the charging handle to fix the issues or just releasing a ambidextrous model?

Posts: 201 | Location: Fort Lauderdale | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's the 100.00 question. All Sig CS could say is the the new charging handle is ambi and unknown if it is a fix for the slop.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bhead:
Is Sig redesigning the charging handle to fix the issues or just releasing a ambidextrous model?

I was told by the a Sig CS rep that the new charging handle is the full height at the end and angled to allow it to fill the gap and reduce slop but. Obviously the angled part will still slap the receiver but it may reduce the bounce and flex therfore reducing wear. However when i called earlier this week i was told they weren't available to order.

Posts: 63 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: June 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
I couldn't take it any longer!! I had to order one Smile I'll get the form 1 in on it as soon as I get it and then worry about the CH, barrel length, stock, keymod rail, extra mags, caliber change later. I'm feeling kinda giddy Big Grin

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by argolfer:
I couldn't take it any longer!! I had to order one Smile I'll get the form 1 in on it as soon as I get it and then worry about the CH, barrel length, stock, keymod rail, extra mags, caliber change later. I'm feeling kinda giddy Big Grin

Its a sweet gun! Downside is Form 1 has almost quadruple from what it was earlier in the year. At least it won't make you feel as bad while you wait for your stock! Unlike those who got a stock early but are all waiting for a F1 to clear...

Posts: 63 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: June 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Patriot_1776
posted Hide Post
3 lug adapters are back in stock at HKparts.net for those that are interested...

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1616 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CRASH_PRO:
quote:
Originally posted by argolfer:

Its a sweet gun! Downside is Form 1 has almost quadruple from what it was earlier in the year. At least it won't make you feel as bad while you wait for your stock! Unlike those who got a stock early but are all waiting for a F1 to clear...

I know Frown I had one come back this past year in 19 days! I was hoping that was going to become the norm. At least we get to kinda use it while we're waiting, unlike suppressors waiting on form 4's Mad

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have information on the New Siding adapter that Sig is shipping on the MPX with Brace? Can you change it to accept a AR stock and tube? got my Form 1 back and I want to change the stock

Posts: 3 | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only thing that changed was the folding mechanism. You can still change the buffer tube to accept a standard M4 style stock.

Picture of Ferrari Steve
posted Hide Post
Just got a Form 1 approved for my MPX... in 24 hours. Smile

Allow me to explain.

I'd originally e-filed a Form 1 months ago, and it was denied because I used a PO box as my address.

I submitted a brand new form a few days ago on 9/4/15, but included my rejected application's Control Number as the "Internal Control Number" field on the new application. After submitting it via eForms, I used the "Ask the Experts" link to inform the NFA Branch that I'd submitted a new Form 1, and I included both Control Numbers (new and old) so they could correlate them.

Just for fun, I checked eForms today to make sure it was still pending. It wasn't, it's in "Approved." Created and submitted dates were "9/4/15" and finalized date is "9/5/15."

I didn't believe it, so I downloaded the form. The tax stamp is right there.

I'm certain it was only this fast because they probably treated it as a "corrected" form, but my MPX is about to get a whole lot awesomer. Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ferrari Steve:
Just got a Form 1 approved for my MPX... in 24 hours. Smile

Allow me to explain.

I'd originally e-filed a Form 1 months ago, and it was denied because I used a PO box as my address.

I submitted a brand new form a few days ago on 9/4/15, but included my rejected application's Control Number as the "Internal Control Number" field on the new application. After submitting it via eForms, I used the "Ask the Experts" link to inform the NFA Branch that I'd submitted a new Form 1, and I included both Control Numbers (new and old) so they could correlate them.

Just for fun, I checked eForms today to make sure it was still pending. It wasn't, it's in "Approved." Created and submitted dates were "9/4/15" and finalized date is "9/5/15."

I didn't believe it, so I downloaded the form. The tax stamp is right there.

I'm certain it was only this fast because they probably treated it as a "corrected" form, but my MPX is about to get a whole lot awesomer. Smile

How did you get a form 1 approved in WA State when they are being denied due to the manufacturing clause???????????

Picture of Ferrari Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tpd312:
How did you get a form 1 approved in WA State when they are being denied due to the manufacturing clause???????????

Currently being discussed on WAGuns:

http://waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=59477