SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    President Zelenskyy, the answer is no
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

President Zelenskyy, the answer is no Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
You would've of thought someone could have just googled this guys name... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6362 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Well, don't forget we're talking about the enlightened left here. Their virtue is unassailable and they are infallible in both words and deeds. As you shall not question them, so they shall not question themselves... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Canada's Speaker Resigns After Honoring Nazi

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...honored-trudeau-govt

The Speaker of Canada's House of Commons, Anthony Rota, has resigned after leading Parliament in praising a Ukrainian man who moved to Canada after fighting for a Nazi unit.

Who knows, maybe Justin Castro will be next?

This MAY be enough of a scandal to finally flush that turd.

Posts: 34517 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're dreaming

Posts: 109017 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honk Honk = Heil Hitler

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how much longer Zelensky and his nazi soldiers will hold out now that Republicans have turned off the Democrat pipeline of taxpayer money to his corrupt regime. I'm hoping for a settlement that sees all of Ukraine returned to Russia but I don't expect that nazi rat to compromise until every last military-aged Ukrainian is dead.

Posts: 641 | Registered: September 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Yup, the answer is NO... Razz

House passes bill to keep government open for 45 days, headed to Senate

The House passed a 45-day stopgap measure Saturday afternoon, according to multiple reports. The House has adjourned until Monday.

The measure passed with bipartisan support and lacks additional funding for Ukraine...

The Senate is expected to pass the bill to avoid a government shutdown.

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

As to how much longer Zelinski will hold out, if the Bidan admin has any say/gets it way, until the last Ukrainian! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lindsey Graham said funding the Ukraine war was the best money we ever spent.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ How much is going into his pocket?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39218 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28642 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8539 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
The money spending on Ukraine is peanuts compared to the reward we're gaining.

Going into this conflict, Russia and China are our biggest enemies. Up until the Ukraine war, we've able to nip and tuck on Russia but never really defeated them or made them unattractive to other countries that were thinking about getting cozy with them.

Now, Russia is in a tough spot and it's showing.

Russia's entire GDP is less than $1.8T. Ours is many times higher and while the dollar amount we're spending isn't inconsiderable, in terms of a percentage of our GDP we're fine at around 2%.

Russia's spending is much higher and simply doesn't have the economy to put much more money into the war. It's going broke and there's no money coming in. This is why you're seeing Russia reach out to Korea. Money isn't exchanging hands between them but rather goods and service because Russia has no money to spend.

It only has natural resources left.

It can't really sell, with gusto, weapons or the technology to other countries because the entire world can see that Russian equipment is defeated with ease.

If Russia diverts more money to the war effort, Putin faces unrest at home that he'll have to crack down on with force and that makes the populace desire to end the war even higher.

Russia can't win this on their own and their economy can't support fighting forever. They don't have the money or the technology to win this.

We're taking down Russia and it's not costing US lives.

Flame away...

Posts: 4248 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
The money spending on Ukraine is peanuts compared to the reward we're gaining. Going into this conflict, Russia and China are our biggest enemies.

People keep saying this, but I think we were better off trying to be allies with Russia and there was no reason not to be. Your kind of thinking has just pushed our two great global competitors together.

quote:

Yet. There's plenty of time for that, and it will come. Bet your ass. The military industrial complex that just got twenty plus years of steady business cut off owns too many politicians plus the media to let it be, and useful idiots will just parrot that "we're wiping our global competitor out for cheap" line until it buys us all the way into the game.

I'll say it again: Fuck Ukraine, and Zelensky, and all the Washington elite laundering money through that shithole country. All of them.

Posts: 17614 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

500,000 killed or wounded but hey, they're not Americans. Plus we are making a lot of politicians and other Americans rich/s

Posts: 3534 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are 33 trillion dollars in debt and NATO stocks of weapons and ammunition are dangerously low. We have very little oil in the strategic petroleum reserve. We are already at capacity in our ability to produce ammo and it has been reported it will take years to increase that capacity.

The average age of a Ukrainian soldier is now 40 years old, which means some are much older.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...ldiers-front-over-40

Our military is the weakest it has been in decades and there is discussion in the military of having to institute a partial forced conscription.

China and Russia both have hypersonic nuclear weapons for which we have zero defense, and can hit the United States within 30 minutes of a launch from the other side of the Earth.

Our most advanced fighter planes are only mission capable 55% of the time.

We are in no condition to keep escalating this conflict.

So let's keep poking the Bear some more.

Sometimes shit like this happens on an international level:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/2650097305

posted Hide Post
quote:
The money spending on Ukraine is peanuts compared to the reward we're gaining.

I disagree completely. Our gain is small compared to what we are risking.

*If China attacks Taiwan what would you suggest we do for a response?
*Do you think pushing Russia into an alliance with China is counter productive to US vital interests?
*Would you still be saying what you're saying if Russia convinced China to cut off all pharmaceutical sales to the US tomorrow?
*Would you still be saying what you're saying if Russia convinced China to cut off all chip sales to the US tomorrow?
*If Russia deploys a tactical nuke what should our response be?
*Are you comfortable with Biden and the neocons making the right decision on any of the above questions?

Posts: 7666 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The best money we've ever spent? That's absurd. Like the other scam crises, the pandemic and climate change, this Ukranian idiocy will go down in history as a monumental theft and rape of the American people.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3629 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Ukraine

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure I understand that graph...
What is "surplus"? Is the dark red simply more females than males above age 50 or so?

Also, it seems to show that Ukraine is in short supply of 20 year olds, both male and female.
But it also seems to show that Ukraine has a lot of 40 year olds, both male and female.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24572 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
But it also seems to show that Ukraine has a lot of 40 year olds, both male and female.

If the average 40 is now 40 that tells me a whole lot of 18-25 year olds are already dead or left the country to not be press-ganged:

https://x.com/Megatron_ron/sta...778467553124692?s=20

Posts: 34517 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post