SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    President Zelenskyy, the answer is no
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

President Zelenskyy, the answer is no Login/Join 
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Right, nothing wrong with bankrupting the country while China prepares to give us all a prostate exam.

Fuckin awesome ideas, we got some deep thinkers in our midst.

Posts: 5226 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
How Much Aid Has the U.S. Sent Ukraine? Here Are Six Charts.

https://www.cfr.org/article/ho...-here-are-six-charts

Too much to paste.

Posts: 1647 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Who else wants to throw up and put a rock in any car with a yellow and blue sticker?

Im not going to(because I'm not a spoiled, brainwashed animal who cares about nobody), but I sure as hell want to...

Posts: 5226 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Going for broke? Going big might backfire on Biden.

Biden considering huge ‘one and done’ Ukraine aid package

US president wants to get issue sorted until next election, say insiders, as Republican sceptics continue to cause problems

https://archive.ph/Tlt2M#selection-2367.4-2371.127

Joe Biden is considering a “one-and-done” spending bill to fund the war in Ukraine until the next presidential election in an attempt to overcome an impasse with Republicans, The Telegraph understands. The White House is drawing up plans to ask Congress to release its largest funding package ever for weapons and humanitarian aid, amid concern continued rows over spending could damage the president in next year’s election.

Some officials believe passing a single package, which could be as large as $100 billion, may give the Biden administration the best chance of securing funding for the war until after next November’s election.

“The ‘big package’ idea is firmly supported by many throughout the administration,” said a source familiar with discussions. “Supporters of Ukraine want this to be a one-and-done big bill, and then not have to deal with it until after the next election.”

More at link

Posts: 13049 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
Who else wants to throw up and put a rock in any car with a yellow and blue sticker?

I certainly hope you don't throw a rock at our vehicles. I'm 1/4 Uke and my wife is 100%! We're proud of our heritage. Why so much hate for me DoctorSolo?

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Stop

Posts: 108990 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Biden considering huge ‘one and done’ Ukraine aid package

That is madness, pure and simple. Only the shiftiest, most corrupt mother fucker in this country could even conceive of such a notion Mad

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:

I certainly hope you don't throw a rock at our vehicles. I'm 1/4 Uke and my wife is 100%! We're proud of our heritage. Why so much hate for me DoctorSolo?

You didn't read what I wrote Roland.

It's not hate, man, not for you.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
a “one-and-done” spending bill…

$1, because we are done!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24569 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Feeling Diminished – Volodymyr Zelenskyy asks if He Can Come To Israel

Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is apparently feeling slighted and ignored as the attention of the world focuses on the Israel War against Hamas terrorists.

As unbelievable as it sounds, yes Zelenskyy has asked the Israeli government if he can come and get some attention.

This is not a parody.

(Via Axios) – Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky wants to visit Israel in a show of solidarity with the country amid the fighting in Gaza, two Ukrainian and Israeli officials told Axios.

Behind the scenes: Zelensky’s office sent an official request to the Israeli Prime Minister’s office asking to coordinate a visit, the Ukrainian and Israeli officials said.

https://theconservativetreehou...-israel/#more-251879

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24569 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sublime Big Grin

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Feeling Diminished – Volodymyr Zelenskyy asks if He Can Come To Israel

Doesn't he have a war to run? Must not be a priority then if he's got time to jet off to Israel.

Posts: 34514 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kirby Bluntly Says Ukraine Aid "Near End Of The Rope" & Won't Be "Indefinite"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...e-wont-be-indefinite

In a surprise and stunning admission, given only a week ago these words might have been unthinkable coming straight from the White House, Biden's national security council spokesman John Kirby bluntly admitted that funding for Ukraine is "coming near the end of the rope" and is "not going to be indefinite."

He had said the words in a Wednesday afternoon press briefing wherein he unveiled a new $200 million arms package for Ukraine, which is drawn from previously Congressionally approved funds.

Kirby detailed that this latest package includes HIMARS ammunition, artillery shells, anti-tank weapons, and other equipment. Here's what he said:

"In the near term, we've got appropriations and authorities...for Ukraine and for Israel, but you don't wanna be trying to bake in long-term support when you're at the end of the rope."

But interestingly this new $200 million was apparently surplus from the infamous "accounting error":

According to the Pentagon, the $200 million package for Ukraine used funds made available by a Pentagon “accounting error” that overvalued previous arms shipped into the conflict. As the White House has been struggling to get Congress to authorize more Ukraine spending, the Pentagon has said it has about $5 billion in Presidential Drawdown Authority, which allows the US to ship weapons straight from its own military stockpiles.

According to more details of the package, the $200 million will purchase:

AIM-9M missiles for air defense
Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems (c-UAS) equipment
Additional ammunition for High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS)
155mm and 105mm artillery rounds
Precision aerial munitions
Electronic warfare equipment
Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wire-Guided (TOW) missiles
AT-4 anti-armor systems
Small arms and more than 16 million rounds of small arms ammunition
Demolitions munitions for obstacle clearing
Spare parts, training munitions, maintenance, and other field equipment
In more "normal" times we might expect Kirby's bluntly asserting that Ukraine funding is "not going to be indefinite" to result in a massive D.C. beltway and mainstream media uproar, but those same MSM politicians pundits are now consumed with Israel-Gaza developments.

The spotlight has certainly moved away from Ukraine. Instead, the administration is preparing to bolster urgent defense aid to Israel as it continues anti-Hamas operations in Gaza. The Pentagon has said it is committed to doing "both" - that is providing defense aid and weapons to Israel and Kiev. Military assets are now being moved to the eastern Mediterranean region.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
End of the money = End of the "war"

posted Hide Post
Israel Rejects Zelensky's Request To Visit: "Now Is Not The Time"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...t-visit-now-not-time

Ukraine's President Zelensky has been refused his own request to visit Israel out of "solidarity" after the Oct. 7 deadly attacks by Hamas, in yet another awkward moment for Kiev.

He was reportedly told by the Netanyahu government that "now is not the time" for such a state visit, according to Hebrew-language media. However, his office was told that there might be a later date for such a visit.

Israel's i24News wrote that "The yet unexplained denial of Zelensky’s solidarity visit comes as the U.S. President Joe Biden is reportedly expected to visit Israel as soon as Wednesday."

That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
In a surprise and stunning admission, given only a week ago these words might have been unthinkable coming straight from the White House, Biden's national security council spokesman John Kirby bluntly admitted that funding for Ukraine is "coming near the end of the rope" and is "not going to be indefinite."

Putin wins. Way to go idiots.

Putin knew from the beginning that he just had to wait out American support. And now the Biden white house admits that's exactly what has happened.

Posts: 6705 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
quote:

Putin knew from the beginning that he just had to wait out American support. And now the Biden white house admits that's exactly what has happened.

Who are the "idiots"? Those who oppose financing Ukraine this war?

Q

Posts: 27485 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Who are the "idiots"?

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:

Man, just what did you imagine was the end game here? I mean seriously, what? America should never have provided dollar one to prolonging this war. Putin wins? Yeah no shit. Any other possibility was always a wet dream.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30875 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden Admin Drafts $100 Billion Ukraine-Israel Foreign Aid Package

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...-foreign-aid-package

The Biden administration is putting the finishing touches on a foreign aid package that would allocate $100 billion in US taxpayer funds to Ukraine, Israel and other 'top security priorities,' according to ABC News, citing two people familiar with the details.

According to the report, the "bulk" of the assistance will go to Ukraine, while roughly $10 billion will go to defense assistance for Israel following the Oct. 7 attack on civilians by Hamas terrorists from Gaza. A small amount is being set aside for border security, aimed at garnering the support of Congressional Republicans (and giving Democrats a 2024 talking point).