SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In today's edition of douchebag harasses guy, douchebag gets shot by guy...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In today's edition of douchebag harasses guy, douchebag gets shot by guy... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
...this douchebag

https://twitter.com/randall_ac.../1708460970471797133

The shooter was acquitted except for a charge of discharging a firearm in a public place, which makes no sense, since he defended himself by discharging a firearm. Roll Eyes The shooter didn't choose the spot where he was harassed, the douchebag did.

YouTube douchebag testifies about video that got him shot

If you dig into this story a bit, you'll find video of the harassing douchebag's father defending his douchebag son's douchebag behavior, and that tells you so much. This little douchebag has a douchebag youtube channel in which he and his douchebag friends harass people, then post the videos for clicks, which gets him money from youtube.

The problem I have with all of this is that the douchebag is still taking up space and oxygen on this planet.

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I can’t help but wonder if the harassing douchebag learned anything from that. Probably not, since he doesn’t seem very bright.

Posts: 26937 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you keep pressing your luck, you will eventually run up on that one guy.

Posts: 12732 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
I had not seen that video, but I had read somewhere that the douchebag and cohort(s) were surrounding the guy and keeping him from moving away during the stupidity.

I have a hunch we're seeing only a portion of the video available.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4992 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
My favorite part of the video: POW!!! OH! AAAAH!! OHHHHH!

Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
Interesting one. I don't know if I would have shot him, but definitely would have given him (and his cohorts) a bath in pepperjuice... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Posts: 2042 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The problem is there are too many self-important idiots and now there are tons of platforms for them on the net. It amazes me that more of them haven't been shot for some of the insane things they do.

Posts: 6897 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
This happened 3 miles from me.

Dipshit YTGuy is lucky the defender was unwilling to fully unload him.

His conviction for “discharge in occupied space” will probably be overturned since he was acquitted on the shooting itself. There is a VA Court of Appeals decision that should be simply attached to the appeal filing as legal justification.

This case was brought by the same Soros funded Commonwealth Attorney who prosecuted the father who publicly challenged the Loudoun County School Board and LCPS administration over the SEXUAL ASSAULT OF HIS DAUGHTER BY A FAUX FEMALE FAILEDMALE!! It was found this faux female failedmale did this in another school to another girl. And LCPS did everything in their power to cover these facts up.

He was convicted, and the CA refused to go back to the court when the truth came out and ask the verdict be set aside. It took Governor Youngkin to grant him a complete pardon.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31481 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The comments in the Twitter thread are annoying. Everyone's trying to make a case for why this wasn't a good shoot. I'm not saying I would've shot him, but I'm also not going to say I wouldn't have. You just don't know when the physical stuff jumps off, and with his buddies there, it's a team sport and you're several men down. I'm too physically busted up to get in fights with big young men, too fucked up to run. I don't have to be Carnac The Magnificent, I have to have a reasonable fear of grievous bodily harm. Corner me like that and don't back off with repeated requests, and the likelihood of you getting shot or stabbed goes up exponentially.

Posts: 17204 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Public posturing

I prefer being honest, and I say to you in all honesty that this douchebag deserved to get shot. If this happened more often, we'd have fewer douchebags- both by attrition, and those who would keep their douchebaggery to their douchebag selves.

Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Public posturing

I prefer being honest, and I say to you in all honesty that this douchebag deserved to get shot. If this happened more often, we'd have fewer douchebags- both by attrition, and those who would keep their duchebaggery to their douchebag selves.

Agreed. The girlfriend sometimes shows me "funny" vids of pranks and I usually respond with "I want to see the one where the prankster(s) get shot."

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
How do you know for sure that guy isn't about to throw a haymaker? That close is the danger zone.

Looks like it hurt. Big Grin

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6983 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw it on Twitter, spilled my coffee on my lap laughing. I think shop owners being swarmed like in Philly ought to be able to shoot. A couple of shotgun blasts would "recivilize" a bunch of savages.

Posts: 17147 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
How do you know for sure that guy isn't about to throw a haymaker? That close is the danger zone.

Looks like it hurt. Big Grin

You're right, you don't know what the douchebag might be going to do. Given that plus the degree to which the dual douchebags were crowding the guy, the fact that there were two douchebags, their aggressive attitude, and the size differential, maybe the guy was justified. I don't think I would have drawn and fired unless that haymaker was thrown, however. At that point the disparity in force would definitely have justified it, at least in my mind.

Posts: 7274 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
That tiny gun was out on his ass from nowhere like the Spanish Inquisition.

Japan FINALLY got enough of Johnny Somali and arrested his punk ass. Took months of this shit.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34137 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Maybe now the douchebag will find another line of work. One can only hope.

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
That tiny gun was out on his ass from nowhere like the Spanish Inquisition…

Smile

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31481 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two or perhaps three against one, with one of them considerably larger than the delivery guy getting belligerent in his face and then pursuing him after he tried to break contact with douche...

Posts: 3226 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
I bet he got a lot of clicks on that one.

if more of this was happening, then less of this would happen.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2017 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Honestly, there wasn't anything there that would have caused me to even think about my pistol.

I don't believe I would have tried to walk away more than, say, twice. I am 6 feet tall and that dude was way taller (and broader) than the shooter. If I were looking at that level of aggressiveness AND that size disparity, yeah, he'd be dead.

I can see him standing totally too close and ignoring orders to back up, and then my shooting him, upwards, point blank into the chest. I'm thinking a minimum of 3-4 times. He would not have survived it.

IF I did shoot him, I would have wanted to do it through his fucking phone. Yeah, for certain.

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post