SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you ever wear open sandals, flip-flops, or the like away from home?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you ever wear open sandals, flip-flops, or the like away from home? Login/Join 
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
I wear the least amount of shoe I can get away with, and barefoot around the house. Flip flops for me if I have a choice, though I have dressy, casual, and everyday styles. Olu Kai is my choice.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10362 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Btw, we're still winning! Razz

Had to say it.

Posts: 7494 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
A few years ago I bought a pair of Reef flip flops. I haven't worn flip flops, sandals, etc since I was in middle school.

Something in me just said "You need some flip flops." and that was it, basically from mid May until mid September I wear flip flops or boat-style shoes. Sneakers, boots and hiking sneakers are reserved for specific jobs/events.

Even my business casual shoes are slip-ons now. I find I'm somewhat less stressed if my feet are comfortable.

Posts: 10199 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Combat Flip flops most of the time.

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 269 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
I wear flip flops everywhere except to work.

Posts: 4990 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
I am retired. I wear sandals or flip-flops all summer. Switched back to shoes yesterday.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post