SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

Seth Rich

Yes, Occam's razor.

Posts: 8924 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Parenthetically, which is all the attention it deserves, Megan Kelly's ratings are in the toilet, circling the bowl with her. I mention it mostly because so many of us knew this would happen to her, and it could not happen to a more deserving witch. And-- this is the funny part-- NBC, the network of Brian Williams, signed her to a 20 million dollar contract! Big Grin

(For some reason I can't get the right link to show. But the story is on Variety webpage.)

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11218 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
NBC, the network of Brian Williams, signed her to a 20 million dollar contract! Big Grin

How could NBC be so stupid? Did they think her viewers were going to follow her over to NBC from FOX? When she had already alienated them? And now she has alienated the Left as well....

But you've got to hand it to her. For Me-gyn it's always been about Me. No one else could implode so spectacularly, in such a short period of time, pissing off millions of people, and still come out scoring a 20 million dollar contract. Roll Eyes

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24683 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
NBC, the network of Brian Williams, signed her to a 20 million dollar contract! Big Grin

How could NBC be so stupid? Did they think her viewers were going to follow her over to NBC from FOX? When she had already alienated them? And now she has alienated the Left as well....

But you've got to hand it to her. For Me-gyn it's always been about Me. No one else could implode so spectacularly, in such a short period of time, pissing off millions of people, and still come out scoring a 20 million dollar contract. Roll Eyes

And all it cost her was having to get a Rachel Madcow butch haircut.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17574 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Parenthetically, which is all the attention it deserves, Megan Kelly's ratings are in the toilet, circling the bowl with her. I mention it mostly because so many of us knew this would happen to her

It's funny, because even America’s Funniest Home Videos beat her in the TV ratings. More winning Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17228 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
We do NOT need or want a replacement. Just repeal the abomination and let the market fill the void.

Absolutely! And as part of that eliminate those mega-insurance companies that send all those lobbyists to DC with the goal of buying votes for whatever those represented by the lobbyists want.

Make them compete! And do so across state lines.

Oh, and make those "officials" in DC trash their special platinum plated health plans. Make them use those plans that we have to use!!1

Who was it that said something to the effect, "We are all equal. It is just that some of us are more equal than others." ??!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Why do you guys keep mentioning a complete repeal of ACA with no replacement? Why? Do you think for even one single second that that is now a possibility? You're fooling yourselves- just yourselves. The rest of us can see the truth, which is now that stupid fucking Obama dumped this shit on us, we're stuck with it in some form.

It is utterly pointless to keep clamoring for a full repeal with no replacement. It's never going to happen. Never. Wake up, come back to Reality, and root for an actual, viable solution, not some pie-in-the-sky shit that's NEVER going to happen.

If you can't "settle for less", then you're no better than the obstructionist Leftists.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If you can't "settle for less", then you're no better than the obstructionist Leftists.

Hammer, meet nail head!

Personally though, I would like to see more of the "less" than what we have seen to date.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
The national unemployment rate in May was 4.3 percent, its lowest level since May 2001.

Does anyone else remember all the fancy statistical maneuvering the obummer admin did to come up with that BS number?

AIR, they only counted those who were drawing unemployment bennies. After the bennies ran out, they were no longer considered unemployed, and thus the numbers became pure, unadulterated BS.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I'll freely admit that I was a little skeptical about how the Supreme Court was going to rule. Given recent rulings I wasn't sure. However I am very happy with the decision, and full consent of the court.

I am also happy with their ruling. What causes me to wonder is how this crap ever got to SCOTUS in the first place. Seems to me that the CONSTITUTION is very clear on the subject.

Had I the power, I would throw every one in the legal community who pushed this crap out of office.

Simply proves to me that those politically motivated assholes are unfit to hold the office.

Elk

-Thomas Jefferson

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hide Post
Why do you guys keep mentioning a complete repeal of ACA with no replacement? Why? Do you think for even one single second that that is now a possibility? You're fooling yourselves- just yourselves. The rest of us can see the truth, which is now that stupid fucking Obama dumped this shit on us, we're stuck with it in some form.

It is utterly pointless to keep clamoring for a full repeal with no replacement. It's never going to happen. Never. Wake up, come back to Reality, and root for an actual, viable solution, not some pie-in-the-sky shit that's NEVER going to happen.

Thank you. Well said.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
naming names

earlier in this thread we talked about the propaganda horseshit article from the Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.b1d6f1868c9a

Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault

now this article names the leakers:

Anti-Trump Leak Campaign Damaging U.S. and Allied Operations

edit: link:
http://freebeacon.com/national...s-allied-operations/

"The sources for this [Post] article are obviously the same Obama holdovers who constantly leak classified information to the Washington Post," said the source, who would only discuss the matter under condition of anonymity. "They went back to the those same reporters and tried to rewrite history so it doesn't look like Obama was weak on Russia, which of course he was."

The leaks have been traced to a number of former Obama administration officials, including Ben Rhodes —the former National Security Council official responsible for creating an in-house ‘echo chamber' meant to mislead reporters and the public about the landmark nuclear deal with Iran—and Colin Kahl , former Vice President Joe Biden's national security adviser.

"Those responsible for the disastrous foreign national security policy of the Obama administration for the last years—Ben Rhodes, Colin Kahl—they provide the marching orders to a broader group of people that are associated with the broader [Democratic Party] Podesta-Clinton network, and now they're trying to rewrite history at the cost of American national security," the official said.

"For the last eight years, the priority was always the narrative … It was never the American interests, it was the interests of the Democratic Party and the Obama-Podesta-Clinton conglomerate," explained the source.

The nature and sensitivity of the leaks escalated recently, after efforts by congressional Democrats to accuse Trump officials of collusion with Russia ran into official denials from multiple officials who testified on the matter before Congress.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

You are right we have to live with it, but like I said in the other thread, scuttle the other boat first. Don't take ownership of a boat that is sinking thinking a few temporary patches are going to fix it. Put it at the bottom of the sea and come up with a new plan that isn't going to pull the county and the GOP down with it.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

"The sources for this [Post] article are obviously the same Obama holdovers who constantly leak classified information to the Washington Post," said the source, who would only discuss the matter under condition of anonymity. "They went back to the those same reporters and tried to rewrite history so it doesn't look like Obama was weak on Russia, which of course he was."

The leaks have been traced to a number of former Obama administration officials, including Ben Rhodes —the former National Security Council official responsible for creating an in-house ‘echo chamber' meant to mislead reporters and the public about the landmark nuclear deal with Iran—and Colin Kahl , former Vice President Joe Biden's national security adviser.

"Those responsible for the disastrous foreign national security policy of the Obama administration for the last years—Ben Rhodes, Colin Kahl—they provide the marching orders to a broader group of people that are associated with the broader [Democratic Party] Podesta-Clinton network, and now they're trying to rewrite history at the cost of American national security," the official said.

"For the last eight years, the priority was always the narrative … It was never the American interests, it was the interests of the Democratic Party and the Obama-Podesta-Clinton conglomerate," explained the source.

The nature and sensitivity of the leaks escalated recently, after efforts by congressional Democrats to accuse Trump officials of collusion with Russia ran into official denials from multiple officials who testified on the matter before Congress.

Do you have a link for this?

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Sorry for wrong link - updated:

http://freebeacon.com/national...s-allied-operations/

quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4371 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
https://www.washingtonpost.com...in-election-hacking/

quote:
quote:

Wow that article is quite the pant load. We are supposed to believe that Putin wanted Trump elected, and his intelligence agencies are so effective that they could do what no one in the US thought was possible. Sure.
And of course the real crime was exposing the criminal and immoral activities of the DNC. These activities themselves are not blamed for the loss mind you, only their being exposed was the issue.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1515 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
The article below is not in the Washington Post link. That is why I asked for a link.

quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
https://www.washingtonpost.com...in-election-hacking/

quote:
quote:

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Parenthetically, which is all the attention it deserves, Megan Kelly's ratings are in the toilet, circling the bowl with her. I mention it mostly because so many of us knew this would happen to her

It's funny, because even America’s Funniest Home Videos beat her in the TV ratings. More winning Smile

Actually, if I remember the article correctly, a rerun of America's Funniest Home Video beat her. Karma is a real bitch aint it megyn.

Ken

Posts: 1052 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
With the UNANIMOUS VOTE by the Supreme Court to allow Pres. Trump's ban, it is another win.....ho hum, these wins just keep coming!!

Posts: 6732 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Fifty-eight House Republicans signed a letter to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg demanding her recusal from the forthcoming travel ban case, given her previous public criticisms of President Donald Trump.

The letter argues that Ginsburg is bound by law to recuse herself in cases where she has a “personal bias or prejudice concerning a party” or from cases where her “impartiality might reasonably be questioned.” The congressmen argue that the justice publicly evinced prejudice towards the president in a series of interviews given at the conclusion of the 2016 term, in which she called the president a “faker” and mused about moving to New Zealand if he prevailed in the general election.

“You are bound by law to recuse yourself from participation in this case,” the congressmen write. “There is no doubt that your impartiality can be reasonably questioned; indeed, it would be unreasonable not to question your impartiality. Your participation in Trump v. International Refugee Assistance Project would violate the law and undermine the credibility of the Supreme Court of the United States.”

What’s more, the congressmen argued that the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals placed the president’s credibility directly at issue in this case, as it concluded that the administration was not being forthright about its true motives with regard to the order. Relying on the president’s tweets and campaign statements, the court concluded that the travel ban’s national security rationale was little more that a pretext for implementing a discriminatory policy.

As Ginsburg has already publicly impugned Trump’s credibility, they say she must recuse herself.

The justice offered candid assessments of the president in a series of interviews beginning in a July 2016 interview with Adam Liptak of The New York Times.

“I can’t imagine what this place would be — I can’t imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president,” she said.

She went on to double down on her remarks.

“He is a faker,” she told CNN’s Joan Biskupic. “He has no consistency about him. He says whatever comes into his head at the moment.”

Her criticisms, unprecedented in the modern period, prompted The New York Times and The Washington Post to chastise her political interventions. She walked back the remarks in short order.

“On reflection, my recent remarks in response to press inquiries were ill-advised, and I regret making them,” Ginsburg said. “Judges should avoid commenting on a candidate for public office. In the future, I will be more circumspect.”

The Supreme Court Public Information Office has not yet returned TheDCNF’s inquiries.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06...om-travel-ban-cases/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post