SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Blabbermouth and Imam Keith Ellison refused to stand or clap for the widow of the Navy SEAL.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/...vy-seal-ben-shapiro#

they need an attitude adjustment

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53805 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Nancy Pelosi looked like she had been sucking a lemon all day.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
I bet Bill is on Underage Island and Hill is in her cryo-preservation chamber.

Not a bad guess on both counts.

Tonight's homerun speech by President Trump is only made sweeter knowing HRC was made completely irrelevant by Trump knocking her hillbilly ass out of the park in the general election.

Posts: 1796 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Blabbermouth and Imam Keith Ellison refused to stand or clap for the widow of the Navy SEAL.

they need an attitude adjustment

Yup, the kind provided by their friends in ISIS.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
...and Hill is in her cryo-preservation chamber.

It's a damn good thing I'm not drinking or eating anything. You would have owed me a new monitor and keyboard after that one!!!! LMFAO!!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21223 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The article at the link about Keith Ellison sitting is here:

the article says

And House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) apparently sat there and didn’t cheer as the incredible moment progressed, along with Senator Bernie Sanders and others

I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Free pizza over at Podesta's house to figure out how to combat all that. Good luck dem's, can you spell irrelevant.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I didn't get to watch the speech tonight (have to watch the video) or the Dem's antics, but if tonight rolled out as others here have noted, it should give a great many people in the middle a reason to move to this president and write off the Dem's.

And DWS and Ellison pulling the crap noted in this thread should destroy them and the DNC with a huge majority of this country. Great first steps in winning back all those voters that flipped to President Trump back in November.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

... looks like she is trying to pass that lemon.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Free pizza over at Podesta's house to figure out how to combat all that. Good luck dem's, can you spell irrelevant.

Papa John's?

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

And DWS and Ellison pulling the crap noted in this thread should destroy them and the DNC with a huge majority of this country.

I only wish that American hating radical was the new head of the DNC.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Without a doubt, that was Trump's best speech, ever. Damn.

The dems are adrift in a lifeboat in the ocean with no land in sight. Screw 'em.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5139 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The President said he asked SecDef Mattis about the raid where Owns was killed. Mattis said it was very worthwhile, a success.

Juan Williams claimed that isn't true, the back story, etc. the father's claim the raid was foolish, etc.

How can there be any doubt?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
Papa John's?

Ha, Papa Johns Cosmic Pizza

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

And DWS and Ellison pulling the crap noted in this thread should destroy them and the DNC with a huge majority of this country.

I only wish that American hating radical was the new head of the DNC.
I just watched the video linked above with the standing ovation to our fallen seal and was utterly disgusted by the behavior of many of these Dem's. My God, this man should be celebrated and recognized for his sacrifice regardless your damn party or agenda! I swear to god I wish I'd read tomorrow that Ellison and DWS were confronted and beaten to within an inch of their lives, and I don't care if it was gangbangers, thugs, or residents of the local senior center that did it. Mad
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
The President said he asked SecDef Mattis about the raid where Owns was killed. Mattis said it was very worthwhile, a success.

Juan Williams claimed that isn't true, the back story, etc. the father's claim the raid was foolish, etc.

How can there be any doubt?
Juan is an unmitigated asshole for going within 100 miles of that issue. These stupid talking heads can feel free to attack Trump for his speech but god damn, leave the seal out of it! Mad

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Great speech! I think that polling data will show a homerun.

Tonight the dems worst nightmare just showed up. That nightmare was watching President Trump's coattails grow during that one hour and five minute speech! The 2018 midterms may turn out to be just grand.

Silent

Posts: 1055 | Registered: February 02, 2008Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Al Franken looked as though he OD'd on castor oil. The way he was reclined in his seat cracked me up.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He looked constipated.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Here are the DEMs sitting during the tribute to SEAL Ryan Owens.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/t...ongress-887045187597

editing to add: after scanning the video of the speech, a number of the DEMs sitting down in the picture did stand and applaud at the beginning. They sat down earlier than the rest of the audience. Schumer initially stood, sat down, then when the applause kept going he got back up and several DEMs saw him and they got up too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,