SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Rifle Coffee Company and Kyle Rittenhouse
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Rifle Coffee Company and Kyle Rittenhouse Login/Join 
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:

Yeah, I tell ya- I just love it so much when members want to lecture us for having the temerity to actually object when a business we've patronized says "We don't want your business, you racists." or something of that sort .

If anyone wants to hear the actual response or rather explanation here it is from Hafer:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C...utm_campaign=loading

We all can make our own decisions on whether we believe it or not.

So what I got from that is either he isn’t too bright, or he’s a prevaricating liar. If you are a conservative and the NYT wants to do an interview, you say no, and refer them to your Public Relations department.

He keeps saying he is a Conservative, but then says things like he doesn’t want to go to one side or the other, he doesn’t want to get into a discussion about who is right or wrong. That sounds like a moderate to me.

Lastly, he states that he doesn’t want to politicize veterans issues. There wouldn’t be as many veterans issues if they weren’t already politicized.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Maybe he identifies as conservative while being anything but. That describes my brother.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:

If anyone wants to hear the actual response or rather explanation here it is from Hafer:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C...utm_campaign=loading

We all can make our own decisions on whether we believe it or not.

Thanks for posting that, smsculz.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear:

So what I got from that is either he isn’t too bright, or he’s a prevaricating liar. If you are a conservative and the NYT wants to do an interview, you say no,

Or, you have the courage to beard the lion in his den. (At risk of falling short of ultimate victory, even if you are honest/ethical/conservative but know you might not prevail. This time.)

And cede the field to the enemy. Over and over.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Underdog:

In my not humble opinion BRCC is a bunch of straight up assholes who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.

Um... Just for future reference, if I'm ever on fire, please don't piss on me. Roll me around in the dirt or get a fire extinguisher.

Posts: 3369 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Or, you have the courage to beard the lion in his den. (At risk of falling short of ultimate victory, even if you are honest/ethical/conservative but know you might not prevail. This time.)

And cede the field to the enemy. Over and over.

Consorting with an enemy agent for the remote chance of getting a valid press report is one option, but BRCC was there at the behest of their leftist financiers - not Conservative folks - to disclaim their customer base for a second time. Which they gladly did because their twitter account was re-tweeting the story to get it more bandwidth. Along with blocking every conservative who simply asked if Michael the Archangel was really a symbol of white supremacy.

I hardly think that qualifies for bearding the lion in his den. There was absolutely no thought to fighting a good fight for 2A, patriots, or anything other than self-indulgence and a shot at distancing themselves from (us).

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
quote:
Originally posted by Underdog:

In my not humble opinion BRCC is a bunch of straight up assholes who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.

Noted! LMAO

Um... Just for future reference, if I'm ever on fire, please don't piss on me. Roll me around in the dirt or get a fire extinguisher.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soflaac:
Consorting with an enemy agent for the remote chance of getting a valid press report is one option, but BRCC was there at the behest of their leftist financiers - not Conservative folks - to disclaim their customer base for a second time. Which they gladly did because their twitter account was re-tweeting the story to get it more bandwidth. Along with blocking every conservative who simply asked if Michael the Archangel was really a symbol of white supremacy.

I hardly think that qualifies for bearding the lion in his den. There was absolutely no thought to fighting a good fight for 2A, patriots, or anything other than self-indulgence and a shot at distancing themselves from (us).

This is a logical reply to an emotional one. Painting these clowns as courageously bearding the lion and not ceding the field to the enemy for this interview is wide of the mark, at best.

quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Maybe he identifies as conservative while being anything but. That describes my brother.

I know some people like that.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An interesting opinion piece from Revolver News

How Black Rifle Coffee Used Every Trick In The Book to Fool Conservatives

quote:

Now, the company’s new profile in the Times shows this wasn’t a one-time mistake.

It goes without saying that this is suicidal behavior by the company. The left will never forget or forgive whatever flimsy crimes they believe BRCC is guilty of. The company’s leaders have pointlessly and gratuitously insulted their only allies, Americans who crave companies to support that aren’t in league with a cultural zeitgeist that wants them, their children, their communities, their culture, and their country destroyed. Once the left has finished provoking BRCC into alienating its former allies, they will simply move on to their next target.

In a sense, BRCC is a fitting metaphor for the United States itself. Just like BRCC, the USA as an institution despises and trashes the people who actually love it; meanwhile the people it favors instead will never love the country or even care what happens to it. When the last American patriot finally gives up and peels the flag decal off his car, that will be it. Patriotism won’t have shifted to the left. It will simply be dead.

So what should patriots do going forward? Well, if you like coffee, buy coffee. If you can give money to a company that shares your values, or avoid giving money to one that hates them, even better. But stop tethering your identity to specific corporations, and stop being an easy lay for slick marketers who try to impress you by putting a gun on a coffee mug. Fundamentally, it is liberals who derive meaning from brand allegiance and living life as contrived stereotypes (this is why they are so attached to identity politics). Americans of all political affiliations must adhere to something greater: Family, traditional values, and enduring, inherited institutions that don’t treat them as marks from which to grift another dollar.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The joy of browsing Sigforum is really brought home when you go to the bloated site linked above. All the adds and page resizing completely ruins any pleasure \ ability to read the article. I gave up and came back here.

Mitch

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever you think about the ads on the page, the content of the article was 100 percent spot on.

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
The joy of browsing Sigforum is really brought home when you go to the bloated site linked above. All the adds and page resizing completely ruins any pleasure \ ability to read the article. I gave up and came back here.

Mitch

You need to run an AdBlocker in your browser, or use Brave, which has the Adblocking feature embedded in the browser itself.

I see ZERO Ads when viewing the linked Revolver.News webpage using both Firefox ESR and Brave....Just Sayin' Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that, corsair!

Closed the page, then went back again and the ads were not an issue...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my friends just reminded me-

It's not just BRCC-
The same people (Mat Best) run Article 15 clothing and Leadslinger whiskey.

So they can fuck off too...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8321 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Received a promotional email from BRCC today...

Subject line: Save 20% AND Support Active-Duty Troops

I'm sure the 20% off isn't simply out of the goodness of their hearts (never received a similar email/savings offer from them prior), but rather a 'Damage Control' campaign....Sooo, what to do? MASS UNSUBSCRIBE (tell all your friends) to send them a message, or continue to receive emails and watch them squirm?

What say you...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT COFFEE
I suggest giving Brewed a try.
https://brewedco.com/

I’ll be honest I have no clue if their coffee is good or not.
I am in the boat of all coffee is bad.
This is a local shop in Lexington, Kentucky and he is very much on the conservative side of things and puts his money where his mouth is.
He refused to close to inside dining when the lock down came.
They local health department tried to close him down and were unsuccessful.
Tried to take his liquor license and so far have been unsuccessful.
He sued to have the governor impeached and the republican led state house said yup the governor has overstepped his authority but we are going to do anything.
They make a really good hot chocolate and one of the best pretzels I have had.
They ship their coffee so I suggest giving them a try.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm finally getting around to watching The Tomorrow War on Amazon and recognized this guy's shirt straight away. I have this exact t-shirt. I wonder how much BRCC paid to have that shot included in the movie. Don't think the exposure will make up for the negative attention they've received recently.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I am tired of this Evan Hafer (CEO) guy sitting around and talking about all he has accomplished. Brag, brag, brag.

"Oh, look at me. I'm over here. Look at what I'm doing now."

And "CIA Contractor." Most guys who contracted with the CIA don't mention it. Often because they are under a non-disclosure or other binding agreement.

But Whatever this guy Hafer did, I'm sick of hearing about it.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
I am tired of this Evan Hafer (CEO) guy sitting around and talking about all he has accomplished.

Why?
It's not what he's done that was right (and there is plenty of it) it is what he recently done wrong recently that is the subject to all the criticism (and much rightly so and some that was blown out of context).
But in the end it may be better for him and the company by not hearing at all as the only thing anyone will remember it the bad shit not the good shit.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
And "CIA Contractor." Most guys who contracted with the CIA don't mention it. Often because they are under a non-disclosure or other binding agreement.

It's actually not uncommon to see that on CVs. Not all contracts with the CIA are necessarily super secret squirrel stuff. Lots of former military guys have worked CIA contracts for more mundane stuff like site security, similar to the plethora of security contracts with the State Department that were all the rage during the height of US involvement in Iraq/Afghanistan. The CIA also routinely contracts with outside people for other stuff like subject matter expert consultation, skill training, language translation, etc.

Besides, there are a number of high profile examples of CIA contractors sharing their stories. Like the "13 Hours" Benghazi team, who got quite a bit of fame from sharing details of their time in Libya as CIA GRS contractors. And Billy Waugh, who's quite famous in special operations circles, and who has written a book ("Hunting the Jackal") about his CIA contracting work in North Africa and Afghanistan.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post