SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Rifle Coffee Company and Kyle Rittenhouse
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Rifle Coffee Company and Kyle Rittenhouse Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I don’t see Hafer backtracking on his donations to Veteran’s Charities. That’s one thing he’s been consistent on from the very beginning with no proof that he’s ever backtracked from that.

As for the rest of the prediction? 100%.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
How about an early prediction on the future of BRCC. Hafer and crew have been on a mission to create an image for BRCC as a veteran owned, gun loving group of normal American patriots. Personally, I think it's nothing but an allusion to promote the company. At some point real soon, these characters will sell BRCC for a whole bunch of money to people who don't give a damn about veterans, or guns, or even this country. People who just care about bottom line profits. At that point the real Evan Hafer will become well known to all of us, as we watch him drive his Escalade to the bank, and then onto his 10k square foot home in the hills, all the while giving all of us the middle finger salute. BRCC is just a façade.

For the record, I have no problem with "People who just care about bottom line profits." but at least be honest in your intentions.
BRCC has not been.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:
I did have Kona/Maui coffee when I was in Hawaii but at 10x the cost it's marginally better in my honest estimation.

If you had Kona/Maui coffee, then you didn't have pure Kona coffee and it's not as good as pure Kona coffee. They took Kona beans and planted them on Maui and got something that's not Kona. It has to be 100% Kona coffee, not a blend and not grown somewhere other than the Kona area.

Anyway, all I drink is pure Kona coffee, drink about 2 cups of it a day as does Mrs. Flash. We buy the beans, then grind them and put them in a Keurig in a My K-Cup grounds holder.

I've worked it out and it costs us around $2.00/day for the two of us, which isn't bad.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:
I did have Kona/Maui coffee when I was in Hawaii but at 10x the cost it's marginally better in my honest estimation.

If you had Kona/Maui coffee, then you didn't have pure Kona coffee and it's not as good as pure Kona coffee. They took Kona beans and planted them on Maui and got something that's not Kona. It has to be 100% Kona coffee, not a blend and not grown somewhere other than the Kona area.

Anyway, all I drink is pure Kona coffee, drink about 2 cups of it a day as does Mrs. Flash. We buy the beans, then grind them and put them in a Keurig in a My K-Cup grounds holder.

I've worked it out and it costs us around $2.00/day for the two of us, which isn't bad.

I was referencing both pure Kona and Maui grown coffee. I'm no connoisseur but I thought both were excellent. Before going to Hawaii I remember reading a coffee review site where the Maui coffee had a higher average rating than Kona. I personally enjoyed both and don't have a preference of one over the other.

My point was that as good as the Hawaiian coffee is, Puerto Rican is almost as good without costing 10x as much. I would argue that while the Hawaiian coffee had a bolder flavor the Puerto Rican coffee is smoother.

Posts: 798 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post