SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Rifle Coffee Company and Kyle Rittenhouse
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Rifle Coffee Company and Kyle Rittenhouse Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
first there was CFA. Now there is BRCC. Is it any wonder how certain politicians/businesses get elected via lies to get the vote/business? Our country was not founded on lies, but is now foundering on a whole era of gigantic whoppers to accomplish their ends justifying their means.

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
To be fair, he probably attracted a lot of anti Semitic comments, being a Jew with a “guns for me and the government, but not for thee, and don’t you dare actually use them” attitude.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried a few of BRCC's coffees a long time ago. The quality of their coffee roasts were mediocre at best, I get much better coffee roasted right here in town by local soy-boy barista types, for a lot cheaper. Originally, I liked their non-PC videos on YouTube, but, once Hafer and Best have shown their true colors, F*** 'em.
I will just continue to get coffee locally, and get myself far better quality beans, and also save money in the process.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I would encourage all of you disgruntled BRC coffee drinkers to switch to Peets or Caribou brand coffee as we carry both brands in our distribution business and is my wife’s income. I’m retired. Besides I’m a damn nice guy and my wife is a fine woman. We welcome the support! Smile
OK...so on the coattails of Plugugly's inquiry on the previous page, #2 follow-up. From where would we purchase your product(s)?? I've had Caribou Coffee when going through Denver and hope they have a Decaf roast. Thanks!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
To be fair, he probably attracted a lot of anti Semitic comments, being a Jew with a “guns for me and the government, but not for thee, and don’t you dare actually use them” attitude.
Man, I swear. Only you, Voshterkoff, only you.

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
I would encourage all of you disgruntled BRC coffee drinkers to switch to Peets or Caribou brand coffee as we carry both brands in our distribution business and is my wife’s income. I’m retired. Besides I’m a damn nice guy and my wife is a fine woman. We welcome the support! Smile
OK...so on the coattails of Plugugly's inquiry on the previous page, #2 follow-up. From where would we purchase your product(s)?? I've had Caribou Coffee when going through Denver and hope they have a Decaf roast. Thanks!

I've seen bags of both in my local supermarkets.

It's sad. BRCC, and many other companies hopefully fold and go under because they focus on politics and woke-shit other than what they're supposed to do. (i.e. Turn out a good product, then STFU)

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
BRCC thinks Proud Boys are the problem? Anyone else live through 2020 here?

A person with that level of reach, in the 2A and Vet community coming out against real Patriots at a time when it is CRITICAL to fight against communist funded propaganda and hostile takeover of this country has chosen a side as far as I'm concerned. I don't know what his motives are but I've seen his true colors now.

I guess if I have to defend myself with a gun against terrorist/criminals LITERALLY TRYING TO KILL ME he won't be there to support me when liberals string me up, against the law and constitution too. Traitor. Not only that, he'd go further to smear me and do his best to sway public opinion to put me in jail the rest of my life.

Funny how the majority is being censored, millions, including the president have been banned and silenced by a subversive and corrupt media and communist machine. And this is the voice of the Vet community?

3 options from where I'm sitting.

1. Coward - placating for money/status
2. Evil - helping Dems while pretending to be on my side. He was CIA after all.
3. Total dipshit who doesn't understand the position he's taking. ( I cannot accept this one based on his history)

Wonder who else that pretends to support the Constitution in this country will turn precisely when we need them, weakening the fabric we have left even further. Drilling holes in the boat.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6966 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
I've seen bags of both in my local supermarkets.
Well I was hoping to throw lastmanstanding some business his way. Hope he gets back to us soon. I'm running low on coffee and don't want to buy Kroger Decaf. It sucks..... Razz

And on the heels of THAT, I have cancelled my BRCC subscription with the following note...

"Your job is to roast coffee and sell it. PERIOD. I don't care to listen to ANYONE in BRCC's organization (which fronts itself as "Patriotic", which now it seems is the farthest from the truth) blather on about their WOKE politics. You would do yourself a great service if you just STFU and roast coffee. Your politics have chased me away. Feel free to delete my account. Good day to you..."

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
A person with that level of reach, in the 2A and Vet community coming out against real Patriots at a time when it is CRITICAL to fight against communist funded propaganda and hostile takeover of this country has chosen a side as far as I'm concerned. I don't know what his motives are but I've seen his true colors now.
Tell 'em, Pete!

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:

I had expected to someday give their coffees a try, but, even were it not for the comments from sidss1 and a couple others who've found BRCC's roasts mediocre, at best, I'd be disinclined to do so now.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Yep. At this point not only will they never see another dollar from me. The old T-shirt I got with their promo package goes into the trash. I'll probably rip it first. And anytime I get the chance I'll let anyone know within ear shot they are Traitors. Word spreads fast among those serious enough to see there is a real fight on our hands. No room and no quarter for weakening the opposition to those actively engaged in Treason and destruction of our entire way of life.

He's using their language too. Racism my ass. Only racism coming from this country is 100% on the side of evil/ left. Sure feels like he's towing the line. You hate proud boyish type people, that's a 2 way street your driving on asshole.

I for one, when bored enjoy nothing more than watching highlight reels of Proud Boys knocking the shit out of Antifa/ Terrorists. I don't know any PBs but I'd buy em a beer.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6966 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:

I'm guessing it's a regional thing - Caribou and Peets are at my local Target, Walmart and Cub Foods.

I don't know if it will benefit Lastmanstanding, but you can order Caribou from their website: Caribou Coffee,

Coffee at home, I generally prefer a local coffee roaster for my beans, but we do frequently hit up the local Caribou with Carl (our dog) - he loves the pup-cups Big Grin

Posts: 1801 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I do not understand what moves people like BRCC to bite the hands that feed them

All they had to do was keep their yaps shut, other than sticking to support for the 2A, and sell coffee.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I do not understand what moves people like BRCC to bite the hands that feed them

All they had to do was keep their yaps shut, other than sticking to support for the 2A, and sell coffee.

Mostly true.
Partially was that they were pressured to make a statement by their financial institutions (why is a bit of a mystery).
And a good amount is that even the slightest tiny teeny tidbit of something said has a high probability to get taken out of context.
Then they are fodder from every angle right or left.
Starts out minor but is huge by the time it gets to the end of the block.
True that it is apparent some stupid comments can be made too.
And for those the penalty is death by cancel cultureitis.

Posts: 22899 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
And for those the penalty is death by cancel cultureitis.

I don't regard this as cancel culture-itis. "Cancel culture," to me, is demanding people or organizations be muzzled, deplatformed, put out of business, what have you. This is merely people saying "These peoples' values do not align with mine, so I'm not giving them my custom."

Same as with me and Amazon and Apple. I never demanded they be made non-entities. I simply took the position I would no longer do any more business with them than unavoidably necessary.

In the case of BRCC, as with Nike, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB: They're entirely avoidable, for me. So I will.

posted Hide Post
Regarding their financial institutions pressing them to make a statement:

quote:
My gut feeling is that the company management is making a move to moderate its image before going public. Black Rifle Coffee has transitioned from a subscription-based coffee company to one that has a brick-and-mortar presence; however, to really make that move work, it will require a volume of cash that can’t be generated via increasing sales or borrowing.

The above from a post on RedState couple days ago.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2...n-and-profit-n412402

The prevailing thought last year was Hafer accepted some Venture Capital loans to open brick and mortar stores which led him to begin this fiasco originally (the left wanted him to disavow because $$). Now, they want to go public for more funds than VC $$ allowed. Telling your story to a publication that absolutely hates your customer base is not normally considered a move in your own favor.

If in denial that he doesn't actually hold the position his own words describe, his having high staff positions filled by leftist, his donating to leftist pols & interviewing with NYT as well.......survey says?

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-p...information-n1463031

Black Rifle Coffee’s founder and CEO has spoken out and is disputing how his comments were presented by the New York Times and represented by those reacting to the article, who were led to believe that Black Rifle Coffee bashed conservatives.

Evan Hafer decided to set the record straight regarding the “significant amount of misinformation being put out on the internet” about Black Rifle Coffee and about statements that he has made.

Hafer quickly debunked the notion that he made derogatory remarks about BRCC’s customers or conservatives and then proceeded to explain how the New York Times deliberately twisted his words and took them out of context. According to Hafer, his conversation with the NYT Magazine reporter was in the context of racism and anti-Semitism in America in light of Hafer being the target of an organized attack last year because of “my last name and my heritage.”

“We were purely discussing that,” Hafer says, and he was not conflating those groups with conservatives.

“The New York Times, as we know, the chances of them being objective were fairly slim, but we gave them the opportunity,” he added. He went on to mention veterans issues he hoped to bring attention to. But, unfortunately, the New York Times chose to go with “the salacious headline” about the company instead.

Hafer reiterated that racists and anti-Semites have no place in his company.

“I really need you guys to get the facts straight on this, which is: There’s no chance in hell I’m gonna talk s–t about conservatives to the New York Times. It’s just not gonna happen.”

video at link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C...a9-ba51-b149b261cb37

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Again, his company retweeted the story before it went to crud. Nice try.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Maybe he can get some more arm tats or wear a tighter t-shirt or affect some other outward, meaningless appearances, and that will convince us that he's not a two-faced liar.

Perhaps he can utter a bunch of pseudo-operator phrases, such as "keep your head on a swivel" and we'll be so impressed by this in our feeble-minded stupor, he can just Charlie Mike like none of this ever happened.

I don't think the gun haters are going to flock to a company with "rifle" in its name, so...

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Unless BRCC fervently demands a correction and/or retraction by the NYT, and threatens (or files?) a suit for libel, they OWN what was attributed to them/quoted in the article....Period! I'm Still Waiting! Roll Eyes

Seriously, exactly why did they agree to the interview with the NYT in the first place? Surely they weren't pandering to the Left here, right? I mean, come on, it's the BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY....They can't possibly believe this was going to gain them favor with the Left/Anti-Gun crowd, can they? Hmmm...

Everything they're doing/saying now spells PANIC, Damage Control, etc and doesn't pass the smell test!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8875 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post