New
Find
Notify
Tools

Olympics 2024 Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
As mentioned before, every single female boxer needs to walk out of the Olympics, just boycott, and let the Freak get his medal without laying a punch. The Olympics is a fuckin' disgrace, just shameful.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17151 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Hopefully they cancel the Italian when she returns home. How dare she not recognize how bold and beautiful the woman she was fighting was. She committed an act of violence right there in the stage in front of the world. Saying that the fight was unjust could lead to irreparable harm to her opponent. What if she commits suicide in response to that hate speech?

Hopefully they can get her enrolled in some sensitivity training so that she never says such hurtful things to another women again.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21104 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
Congratulations to GBR.

Gold Medal in Men's Trap.

USA got 4th

Well done to all. My attempts to shoot trap met with a spectacular level of failure, but I managed to hit the sky several times.

Posts: 11432 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Hopefully they cancel the Italian when she returns home. How dare she not recognize how bold and beautiful the woman she was fighting was. She committed an act of violence right there in the stage in front of the world. Saying that the fight was unjust could lead to irreparable harm to her opponent. What if she commits suicide in response to that hate speech?

Hopefully they can get her enrolled in some sensitivity training so that she never says such hurtful things to another women again.

You omitted to write [sarcasm off], didn't you?

Posts: 11432 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
...Khelif - who had been banned from a major boxing contest before the Olympics.

Khelif was thrown out of last year's world championships after failing testosterone tests carried out to establish gender qualification.

Yes, the Olympics that allowed this man to fight against women is an absolute disgrace, no questions about it. But, what the fuck do these women think to even fight against men? Did they really think they had a chance? Did they think beforehand, "Oh, I'm going to prove to the world that we women are physically equal to men"? Then, when reality hit them in the face, "Ooh, it hurt so much. I quit". Ridiculous. Should have refused to fight the man in the first place. There is no dishonor in that. This is fighting, not curling.

Q

Posts: 27491 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
As mentioned before, every single female boxer needs to walk out of the Olympics, just boycott, and let the Freak get his medal without laying a punch. The Olympics is a fuckin' disgrace, just shameful.

Knowing the Algerian was banned by one federation but the IOC allowed IT to compete, the other fighters should've said 'no f-ing way'. I'm sure each of the countries pressured their athletes to compete but with the match over, the Italian gal needs to come out and expose the pressure to conform that is being put on them.
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

You may want to insert a winking or, upside-down emoji for your sarcasm.

Posts: 15053 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
there's a very simple solution... Just have the Algerian guy compete with the rest of the men.

I don't really see a problem with the Algerian competing with the men, and it seems like a solution that should satisfy everyone, except the small number of people are already off the deep end.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11087 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

You may want to insert a winking or, upside-down emoji for your sarcasm.

It was pretty obviously sarcasm, wasn't it?

Twain didn't put a winky face after the sarcasm in Huck Finn. It sort of spoils it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53235 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Just once I'd like to turn on the Olympics and see something other than gymnastics or swimming.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11882 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
It doesn't take a genius to figure out which one is the freakshow allowed to box women.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17151 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Add men beating on woman to the potential medal list. Ceremony should follow best bearded lady awards but not before the best choreographed satanic ritual awards

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3625 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The Beatings will Continue…Unless a Horse Fly Bites

The crazy and cruel reality of the Paris Olympics just got crazier and more deadly.

A (trans) biological man beat up a woman boxer yesterday - in the name of “sport.”

The Algerian boxer cleared to fight at the Olympics, despite failing a gender test at the women's world boxing championships, left Italian opponent Angela Carini in tears in the ring today. The fight was abandoned after 46 seconds.

The fight was abandoned when the woman, Angela Carini - decided enough was enough and stopped the match.

Italian Olympian Angela Carini lasted 46 seconds before quitting due to how painful it was. She said afterwards:

“I have never been hit so hard in my life.”

Let me state this again -yesterday in Women’s Boxing, a man beat a woman so hard that she quit. Other Olympian women competing in boxing are now threatening to quit in protest.

The two male boxers, Imane Khelif and Lin Yu-Ting, representing Algeria and Taiwan, respectively, are participating in women's boxing at the 2024 Paris Olympic Games despite failing the gender eligibility tests

But it is okay, according to Olympic officials, because in the case of Imane Khelif, his passport states that he is a woman.

https://www.malone.news/p/the-...rue&utm_medium=email

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8665 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well done to all. My attempts to shoot trap met with a spectacular level of failure, but I managed to hit the sky several times.

I was a pretty good skeet shooter in my youth, and the first time I tried trap I was thinking "this is going to be easy-they're all going away like a low 7". I was incorrect.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11207 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34515 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
As mentioned before, every single female boxer needs to walk out of the Olympics, just boycott, and let the Freak get his medal without laying a punch.

Looks like they are just too stupid to do that.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4863 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Starting to get a decent gold count.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3633 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/Riley_Gaines_/st.../1818970744316899585

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28639 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post