Find
Notify
Tools

Olympics 2024 Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1818996969152315686

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 3594 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
A few days ago I saw a photo of Olympic beach volleyball being played by women in yoga pants; I thought, well there goes the Olympics. I rejoice at the thought that they are playing in the traditional uniform.

Posts: 18347 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update. Sjtill. Some positive news for sure. Smile

Been some good stories.

I completely understand some writing off the whole thing.

While some try to wreck everything. Some good outcomes through the process.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19702 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 911Boss:

This guy is now my hero. In his medal acceptance speech he told his ex-wife he wants his dog back.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11883 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Is there any actual video of the fight that Carini quit? I’m unable to find the actual video; just a lot of videos showing still photos.

Maybe strict policing of copyright?

Posts: 3005 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:
Is there any actual video of the fight that Carini quit? I’m unable to find the actual video; just a lot of videos showing still photos.

Here y'are - all over YouTube - take your pick....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsFEpqbhrWA

Posts: 11434 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Is Yusef using a Styer airgun?

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39871 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Sauer
Anthropologist
posted Hide Post
Yes, an Evo10

Posts: 3786 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
It was widely reported by all the media Karens that the 51 year old Turkish silver medalist was NOT WEARING EAR PROTECTION! Horror of horrors!

Simply wrong.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:

Here y'are - all over YouTube - take your pick....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsFEpqbhrWA

“Video unavailable

The uploader has not made this video available in your country“

This is what I’m alluding to-this is what we Yankees see.

Posts: 3005 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Are airguns (of that type) loud, or is the ear pro just to minimize crowd noise?

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16227 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInAR:
Are airguns (of that type) loud, or is the ear pro just to minimize crowd noise?

Even though the IOC thinks it's okay for men to beat up women, ear pro is probably a shooting sports requirement regardless of loudness. This guy just went with the minimum compared with other airgun shooters wearing full muffs.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Sauer
Anthropologist
posted Hide Post
Hearing protection is not compulsory in airgun competition. They serve to reduce noise from the surrounding area. Spectators can be quite loud during competitions.

Posts: 3786 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OTD:
Hearing protection is not compulsory in airgun competition. They serve to reduce noise from the surrounding area. Spectators can be quite loud during competitions.

This. I wear them to reduce the "sudden" crowd noise. It's one thing when noise is constant versus "all of a sudden" for me in competitions.

Plus we only usually have one foot separating competitors so it keeps your neighbor from trying to talk to you.

Posts: 3813 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15788 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1819391109807702149

Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3633 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1819386775732645915

Live Free or Die!

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
The REAL women boxers are in a lose-lose scenario here. Continue on and fight like the dude with mental illness is really a woman, and get the living snot beat out of them. But, if they were to fall on their swords like some here suggest and forfeit/boycot the competition, they would be CRUCIFIED in the media and the sporting community for 'intolerance' and for the horrendous crime of denying this nutcase's idea of his sexual identity. Remember, the sporting community doesn't seem to be fighting back against this crap. We see it in high school, college, and other venues, where dudes pretend to be women and take wins (and scholarships) away from the real women.

If the sporting community would back the sort of resistance some suggest, there wouldn't be dudes competing in womens' sports in the first place.

I cannot conceive of any scenario by which the real women can win here.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post