SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Re: lights and groceries

If you really wanted to make things worse, you would spend another $739 billion, raise taxes, allow foreign nationals to buy our critical resources/land, kill off our military aged males w poison and then fuck with the citizens by adding 87,000 IRS agents.

Oh…

Yeah... this isn't just about Trump.
They are coming for YOU! Trump is just in the way.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Re: lights and groceries

If you really wanted to make things worse, you would spend another $739 billion, raise taxes, allow foreign nationals to buy our critical resources/land, kill off our military aged males w poison and then fuck with the citizens by adding 87,000 IRS agents.

Oh…

Yeah... this isn't just about Trump.
They are coming for YOU! Trump is just in the way.

Obama weaponized the IRS, now former VP Biden does the same, the endless and baseless persecutions of Trump and all conservatives is never going to end. Frown
Must keep the faith!

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Link

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy told Attorney General Merrick Garland to "preserve your documents and clear your calendar," warning of an oversight probe "when" Republicans take back the chamber in the midterm elections.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Court rules Congress can obtain Trump's tax returns one day after Mar-a-Lago raid

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

One day after FBI agents raided Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, the D.C. Court of Appeals ruled on Tuesday that the Internal Revenue Service must hand over the former president's tax returns to the House Ways and Means Committee.

Trump has been fighting for more than three years to halt the release of his tax returns to the Democrat-controlled committee.

"We expect to receive the requested tax returns and audit files immediately," the House panel said on Twitter.

Rep. Bill Pascrell, Jr. (D-N.J.), who is chairman of the Ways & Means Oversight Subcommittee, celebrated the court's decision.

"Congressional oversight of tax returns has been clear and unchallenged for a century until Donald Trump and his minions stymied, delayed, and obstructed our oversight with every nefarious tool imaginable. This has never been about one man. It is about the rule of law," he said in a press release.

Senior Circuit Judge David B. Sentelle wrote the majority court opinion. He said that the "Treasury’s decision to comply with the Request did not violate the Trump Parties’ First Amendment rights."

Additionally, the request to provide tax returns "did not violate separation of powers principles under any of the potentially applicable tests primarily because the burden on the Executive Branch and the Trump Parties is relatively minor," he wrote.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
God damn.
The globalists/dems/elites/illuminati/etc are really really afraid of this guy.
It's obvious he is a major threat to their world domination scheme.
What they dare to do in broad daylight is ghastly enough that I don't have the imagination to think up what they are doing in the shadows. This has destroyed any faith I have in being able to defeat them at the ballot box. That ship has sailed and I don't believe we will ever again see a fair representation of the people's will in this country.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Way to early to tell on any of this. Let's look at the warrant application and the warrant. That will explain what laws they think were broken, and what exactly they were after. Trump's side has this information, and soon they'll have a list of exactly what was taken. Anything at this point is idle speculation.

Posts: 7527 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The Left are making a martyr of Donald Trump. The American people, for the most part, are not wild-eyed blood thirsty radicals. Americans reflexively root for the under dog, we want justice for the persecuted and defend victims. It’s in our DNA. Make a martyr of him. Go ahead. We are watching. We have no patience for bullies much less for corrupt and incompetent bullies.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
^^^^ But they don't give two shits about you and me. "The people" no longer factor into any equation. The administrative state is out of control.

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The picture is becoming somewhat clearer.

It appears, as PASig said, that "They don’t have SHIT"

If the FBI can't justify this- legitimately, and not just a bunch of BS excuses- then, they may have screwed the pooch.

If they don't manage to make a charge stick to Donald Trump, I can't imagine how he would not run again, given this obscene stunt from the feds.

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
The Left are making a martyr of Donald Trump. The American people, for the most part, are not wild-eyed blood thirsty radicals. Americans reflexively root for the under dog, we want justice for the persecuted and defend victims. It’s in our DNA. Make a martyr of him. Go ahead. We are watching. We have no patience for bullies much less for corrupt and incompetent bullies.

While I concur, the goal is to find a way to keep him from being able to run, and Imagine the raid was also about finding documents they want to expose, not only to convict him of something but to expose things about him,

Not just things like his real net worth, tax schemes, but hidden financial records, incriminating videos and pictures, records of private plane trips to Epsteins Island, oh wait they weren't raiding Clintons home and safe... my bad...

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Way to early to tell on any of this. Let's look at the warrant application and the warrant. That will explain what laws they think were broken, and what exactly they were after. Trump's side has this information, and soon they'll have a list of exactly what was taken. Anything at this point is idle speculation.

This is just law & order at work. Nothing political here. Just move along, folks. Nothing to see here. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26395 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Too bad they didn't make this kind of effort with a real crook, Hillary Clinton. That bitch is as dirty as they come and everyone knows it.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The picture is becoming somewhat clearer.

It appears, as PASig said, that "They don’t have SHIT"

If the FBI can't justify this- legitimately, and not just a bunch of BS excuses- then, they may have screwed the pooch.

If they don't manage to make a charge stick to Donald Trump, I can't imagine how he would not run again, given this obscene stunt from the feds.

Eff Bee Eye: The raid was precipitated on information provided to us by CI's and, it appears those documents were not where we thought they would be, since the documents were not being kept at Mar-A-Largo, we will continue to investigate until we find out where those documents are being kept...

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The message is crystal clear.

If they can do this to a (former) President, they have zero hesitation to do this to any citizen.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even the lefties ( The ones who are honest) are saying Trump is being persecuted.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
The message is crystal clear.

If they can do this to a (former) President, they have zero hesitation to do this to any citizen.
Oh, yes, no one is safe now, but, no one was safe before, either. All they've done is clarify that point.

Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
But for 2024, I was pretty much decided that I would support Ron DeSantis in the primary should he run (obviously I'd support Trump 100% if he eventually got the nomination). But after last night, that all changed. I am now committed to seeing Trump return to the White House and will vote and support him through the primaries and beyond.

I love how DeSantis was quick to condemn this but this also should end any thoughts by him of running in 2024.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
We know it, and a lot of people know it, but when the time comes to show support their better be more of us than there are of them. I've heard and read, even here, that the normal American sees this for what it its. I don't know who the normal American is, In my day to day I see Trump supporters and never Trumpers. The never Trumpers are currently dancing on cloud 9, my sister is one of them. Either she's dumb as a post and can't see the forest through the trees or I am. I still think I'm the smart one and that we never needed Trump more than we do now, we need scorched earth and to bring all of them down. There's a reason they're so deathly afraid of the man getting back in.

Posts: 3456 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
If “they” were not afraid of the people, they would not be buying so much ammo for the IRS and other agencies while trying to disarm the lawful citizen.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It never seems to amaze me at how corrupt the dems get daily. I hope and pray come November and we have the majority seats, they wreak havoc on every dem and their cronies,especially the clintons. I wish we had some senators and congress people who would stand up instead of cowering constantly. We need to play like they do, hard,relentlessly and dirty.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post