SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home Login/Join 
Big Stack
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
^^^ It’s a little more complex than that … iirc, Re: classification

More so: Stinkin’ Executive Privilege. … Sandy Burglar anyone?

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I guess we should be thankful that somebody at the DOJ showed some restraint, and Donald isn't being waterboarded at Guantanamo Bay.
Yet.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I wonder if those "classified documents" that were seized might contain damaging info on career swamp critters.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Which flag are we flying tomorrow gentlemen? A. Or B.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
This is the kind of fuckery that starts serious problems. That might be exactly what the Dims want.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
I'd fly this ^^^^^

I wonder where, or if, you can buy 'em.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Persecuting former regimes for political reasons is the stuff of the 3rd world. That is what we are now.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
The AP is now speculating that it may have something to do with "classified documents" in an "unauthorised location."
https://apnews.com/article/don...389407950af7ccfdbdd6

I pay no attention to anything from the AP. They are virulently anti-Trump.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
I’ve said it before but it’s worth repeating, the FBI has become the gestapo for the Democratic Party.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by enidpd804:
This is the kind of fuckery that starts serious problems. That might be exactly what the Dims want.

Agree with the above, have seen it posted on Legal Insurrection that this is more of a provocation move than legal jeopardy for Trump.

Or to nudge him into pre-maturely declaring his run in 2024. (Before the mid-terms when they can run on opposing him vs. on their own record)

As has already been stated in thread "Content to wait it out and see how things develop"

I've been telling my people multiple times over the last couple years that the left is overplaying their hand massively. While this is par for the course, its also high risk on them and shows how they fear Trump in office again.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This reminds me of a night many years ago. I was watching the 6:30 news on a Saturday night, when they reported a small story about a break-in having occurred at the Democratic national headquarters . I remember thinking, "What? This is going to be huge!" I have that same feeling tonight. I think the Left has made a huge mis-calculation, which will have serious consequences for them, despite the expected collusion by the main stream media.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
The AP is now speculating that it may have something to do with "classified documents" in an "unauthorised location."
https://apnews.com/article/don...389407950af7ccfdbdd6

I pay no attention to anything from the AP. They are virulently anti-Trump.

I'm curious as to whether what was in those 'unopened boxes', as the news called them tonight, will be what gets presented by CNN tomorrow. Imagine the outrage when we hear the feebs tell us he had the original of the Constitution, the Sermon on the Mount, and the only known copy of the selfie John Paul Jones took of himself boarding a Barbary pirate ship.

On a more rational note-I keep hearing people say that this and other agencies have terrific agents; its just at the top that it smells like sour owl shit. OK, Pop quiz: Can anybody spell Ruby Ridge, Waco, Elan Gonzales, Gov. Whitmer's non crisis, and of course their involvement in the revolution of 2021.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/be...tion-after-fbi-raid/

Bernard Kerik Says Democrats May Try to Orchestrate Trump’s ‘Assassination’ After FBI Raid
By Kipp JonesAug 8th, 2022, 9:59 pm

Former NYPD commissioner Bernard Kerik said Monday he is worried Democrats might try to assassinate former President Donald Trump.

Trump’s home was raided by the FBI beginning Monday morning in connection with documents that were not turned over to the National Archives by the former president upon leaving office. According to the New York Times, 15 boxes containing classified documents were taken by FBI agents who raided Trump’s office and broke into his safe.

Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump told Fox News the former president was aware of the raid and why. She added that he took memorabilia from his time in office which he rightly owned. She said he had been negotiating the return of some of the material.

The Department of Justice has not commented publicly on the raid, but Kerik claimed on Newsmax TV he is afraid for Trump’s life.

Kerik joined The Balance with host Eric Bolling, where he said he feels Trump is in grave danger – not only from politically-motivated prosecution – but from the threat of death. He said:

If you remember back in 2016, right before he got elected, I was in Washington D.C. I was at a couple of different social events, and I hear people talking, they said the Democrats want this guy so bad that they wouldn’t put assassination behind it. And I’m gonna tell you something. they’ve tried impeachment, they’ve tried another impeachment, they’ve tried one investigation after another.

This is about one thing: this is about stopping him from running in 2024. And I’m gonna tell you something, I’m not into conspiracies, I’m not into anti-government rhetoric. This is the first time in my lifetime that I would say I am deathly afraid for Donald Trump. I would not put assassination behind these people.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, what we're going to do right now is hold our tempers, one and all.

Yessir. There isn’t anything to be gained by getting excited about this.

As you pointed earlier, it is sad. As embarrassing as is it to have a drooling puppet as POTUS, this sort of thing heaps on more embarrassment for our country.

It is my sincere hope that this will blow up in the GDC’s faces and help them further immolate themselves in November.

Posts: 6917 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Trump mentions the safe in his statement. A safe I understand was empty. Who keeps an empty safe?

Did the FBI have a mole inside MAL? Did this informant know there was a safe?

Trump has been stringing this thing out since February. What if it’s all a plan to get the FBI to perform a raid? As I type it, it sounds crazy.

We’ll know more soon enough.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you ever have thought that this was going to happen in America even just a few years ago? What is being done is a continuation of the tearing apart of America; and this is what is going to happen in a slightly smaller scale to every American firearms owner once they pass that law. God Bless, and God Help America

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
They must have tons of evidence or balls to do this. He's a fucking former president, afford the man some respect that is due to the office.

That’ll never happen because the left has no respect for anything. I only hope the payback is swift and complete if he gets back in office. Delete FBI, ATF, come after Brandon et al swift and hard.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Skins2881:

That’ll never happen because the left has no respect for anything.

They respect power.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post