SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
...wouldn't a simpler, less informative affadavit have supported a warrant to seize what the FBI seems to be describing as having been fairly specific papers?
I you're there for over 9 hours, there's nothing specific about it. Fishing expedition, plain and simple.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6219 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I would actually give any FBI agent riding on my plane a piece of my mind, but I wouldn't put it past those sunsabitches to get my name from the company, start their investigation on me, and create problems for me with the FAA.

YUP!! Trust in our "Just Us" system is at an all time low for me!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
We need more information. If this really is something arising from the show trial, they better have one hell of a smoking gun. Unbelievable and the known political bias in the FBI makes the whole thing rotten. These people are unhinged and likely are trying to say he was encouraging insurrection with the fake elector scheme.

Posts: 1972 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
They've had those boxes for close to a week now, and no doubt analysing every piece of paper in those boxes has been the FBI & DOJ's top priority. If they had found any proof of wrongdoing on Trumps part, it sure as hell would have been all over the news by now.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
I would actually give any FBI agent riding on my plane a piece of my mind, but I wouldn't put it past those sunsabitches to get my name from the company, start their investigation on me, and create problems for me with the FAA.

YUP!! Trust in our "Just Us" system is at an all time low for me!!

Yes they would.

Posts: 9463 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
They've had those boxes for close to a week now, and no doubt analysing every piece of paper in those boxes has been the FBI & DOJ's top priority. If they had found any proof of wrongdoing on Trumps part, it sure as hell would have been all over the news by now.

Maybe they misplaced the planted evidence...just saying.

Posts: 3940 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Maybe they misplaced the planted evidence...just saying.

I wouldn't put it past them at all. And then they have to do clean up on what documentation exists for the misplaced planted evidence and who has seen it.

Posts: 3543 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12711 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
This is the most bizarre case of handling of classified information. A security person at each end has to sign off on transfer/receipt of the information. You can't take classified out of a building without the proper paperwork.

Computer records are kept of each document a person has in his/her possession and an inventory is made every six months or a year by the Security Department.

I assume they kept a secure facility at Mar-A-Lago after President Trump left office. Any classified documents would have been logged in at the Security Office and locked up.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
This is the most bizarre case of handling of classified information. A security person at each end has to sign off on transfer/receipt of the information. You can't take classified out of a building without the proper paperwork.

Are you talking about President Trump? The President can declassify anything he wants by essentially waving his hand over a pile of papers and saying this is declassified. He doesn't go through all that bullshit. The President doesn't file some paperwork with some bureaucrat and wait for approval. That would be ridiculous. Essentially everything in Mar-A-Lago would therefore legally be declassified. Or at least that is how I understand it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30415 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I apologize if this has been discussed already. So according to this video I believe someone had posted before, there are some executive orders that Bush and Obama used to declassify documents. It states that the President and Vice-President both have the ultimate authority and do not need to go through regular procedure. Especially if you go to time stamp 2:20. God Bless !!! Smile

https://rumble.com/embed/v1d9gad/?pub=14u0ir

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3071 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Are we aware that the President is called the “Chief Executive” for a reason?

That means the head of the Executive Branch of government, and that’s where everything that’s classified as defense information (hence the term “classified” and which relates to the national defense) originates. Many lower level Executive Branch officials (mostly in the Department of Defense) have authority to classify stuff as defense information, and then declassify it, but the President is above them all in the hierarchy and therefore requires no one else’s approval to do either at will. There are any number of interviews in YouTube videos that explain all that. Does anyone really think that other Presidents haven’t handled classified information as they wished, including revealing it to people who weren’t otherwise cleared, without anyone’s ever batting an eye? We peons who failed to dot every i and cross every t just exactly right at peril to our careers may not like that fact, but fact it is.

(If I am wrong about all that, please enlighten me, but please, not by referring to some CNN commentator. I find it hard to believe that the fundamental separation of powers have changed to the point that something like a law passed by the Legislative Branch would change the President’s authority within the Executive Branch, but I suppose I could be wrong—hm …?)

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
a little tidbit came out today - didn't make much of a splash

Eric Trump said he would release the video tapes of the raid

I think its great - get copies of those videos out into the hands of as many people as possible before the feebs try to suppress the evidence of their malfeasance

Posts: 53206 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Out of left field, coincidences that make you go, Hmmm… what’s in Box A-17?
Naw, it couldn’t be the client list, that would be weird.

Mar-A-Lago Search Warrant, Receipt For Property.
12 - Box Labeled A-17 Link

21 November 2021 Daily Mail news
Ghislaine Maxwell tells all from inside her US prison cell

Link

Halfway down the article we have this:

Mysterious' events have led her to create an imaginary cellmate, despite the fact she has been in solitary confinement from the start, with a light being shone into her cell every 15 minutes to ensure she has not self-harmed.

'Strange things happen. The toilet flushes, the shower turns on when no one is nearby. When it happens, it alarms the guards so I created a 'cellmate' called A-17 so when something strange happens I blame it on A-17.'

Strange, I know, and there is no way she would know about Box A-17 back in November 2021.
Interesting connection between Epstein and the raid on Mar-A-Lago for those inclined to stretch a line far enough to connect to seemingly unrelated events.

Yet, still seems odd to name your imaginary cellmate A—17.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What?

Posts: 107659 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A 17 sounds like Battleship game to me. Was this on the Alex Jones broadcast?

Posts: 17252 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Connecting dots and they are not even on the same paper.
Perhaps whoever packed the boxes knew of Ghislaine‘s imaginary cellmate.

Naw I know, dot’s still at not on the same paper.
Still strikes me as odd.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
A 17 sounds like Battleship game to me. Was this on the Alex Jones broadcast?

More likely the Gateway Pundit.

Posts: 20121 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Connecting dots and they are not even on the same paper.
Perhaps whoever packed the boxes knew of Ghislaine‘s imaginary cellmate.

Naw I know, dot’s still at not on the same paper.
Still strikes me as odd.
What?

Posts: 107659 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The description of items included:

boxes labeled A-1, A-12, A-15, A-16, A-17, A-18, A-22, A-23, A-24, A-27, A-28, A-30, A-32, A-34, A-35, A-39, A-40, A-41, A-42, A-71 and A-73

Posts: 19589 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post