SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, I spoke with JALLEN
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I spoke with JALLEN Login/Join 
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Thanks for checking in on JALLEN.

I always enjoy reading his posts.

JALLEN, you are in my thoughts and I hope to see you posting again real soon.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, I've always enjoyed your post. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
God bless and comfort you, friend. I look forward to reading more of your posts when you are feeling up to it.

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Always look forward to seeing "JALLEN" on the list of threads, as originator or contributor.

Jim, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I hope you feel better soon JALLEN.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes Jim, I have been a fan of your informative posts long before I became an official member. Many thanks to Para for making that phone call.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
As well as being a swell guy with loads of wisdom, he is a shipmate that I look up to! Take care shipmates, I hope you feel better!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got 'till it gone"

Your posts have always been thought provoking, good info for those that care what is going on.

Sorry you had to give up things you love, and hope that time enables you to weave your way back!

Prayers inbound for you!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Jim, wishing you well. Your wisdom and insights are always appreciated. I enjoy the stories of your experiences as an attorney, your longtime amateur radio views and your insightful articles.

We miss your wisdom.

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Jim, sorry to hear you're not feeling your best.
Best wishes to you.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN: I wish you the best and hope your health improves soon. I miss your posts very much; I always looked for them first when perusing the Forum. God Bless.

Posts: 201 | Location: Boyce, VA | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Jim, I'm sorry to hear that you're not in the best of health.
One of the things that makes Sigforum a special place is the breath and depth of knowledge of its members.
You, my friend, are at the very top of that category.
I hope you're able to join us soon.

Para thank you for reaching out to one of our special members. No other forum owner would have done so.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I've been dreading such news since the day I read about his condition. His posts are almost always quite thought provoking and often humorous.

Jim we feel it when you're away. Take care sir.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, heal fast, heal well.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Jim rocks.

Always good to communicate with and hear from.

I'll lift a pint at McP's toasting the return of your good health.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prepsheriff
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, GET WELL SOON!! We need you back in action.

Airborne ! All the Way!!

Posts: 904 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: January 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,
I too, am sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. You'll be in our prayers.
I'm hoping that you'll start to feel better soon and can once again regale us with your posts (something that I looked forward to).
Thanks for being a frequent contributor to this forum....hang in there.

BTW: How nice for Para to have checked in on you.

Posts: 114 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, hope things change for the better soon. You have always provided good thought provoking posts in the past. Gods speed to you sir.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Jim

I hope that you get feeling better.

Ed

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Best wishes and prayers for strength from Downeast Maine, Sir.

I'm a smarter, or at least better informed, man for your posts.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15224 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post