SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An Urgent Appeal to the Members of SIGforum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Urgent Appeal to the Members of SIGforum Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 740 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just did my part- Glad to help and Welcome Mike

Posts: 356 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, a Big Mac and half sent your way!

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1138 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m really happy that Mike is able to spend Christmas with his family and really appreciate y’all pulling through to help him in this difficult time.

This morning, I got an email from the family and it included this note:

“I am truly amazed by the generosity of the members on this forum.”

And it’s true, SigForum is an amazing place with amazing and generous folks.

Merry Christmas SigForum!!

Help with my medical fundraiser at https://fundrazr.com/d2PmG0?ref=ab_8BFKzc.

Posts: 2135 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Followed an email link they sent and that worked.
- - - -
So I’ve run into a snag.
The site wanted my name and zip code. Then a red box pops up wanting my street address, OK.
Then City pops up, OK.
Then address again, put full address in and now it says “value is invalid”. Roll Eyes
The list still hasn’t populated a state which should be obvious from the zip code.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KMitch200,

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3803 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
Donated and very happy to help.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 673 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. Happy to help. Merry Christmas SigForum!

Posts: 40 | Registered: August 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful news!! We’re now over the $10k threshold and at almost 30% of our goal and with lots of kind and supportive messages to pass on to Mike. Thank you all so, so much for being part of this urgent holiday appeal.

Posts: 2135 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas. Thanks to all who have given, it is going to make a difference. I'll say it again, I am proud to be a member here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5929 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy to help!

Wishing you great success in getting this mess sorted out and put behind you as soon as possible!!

Posts: 3555 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, we're really making a difference now. Outstanding.

Our next goal is 20,000 and I feel like we can do it.

Again, thanks to all of you, and Merry Christmas. The spirit is realty shining through.

Posts: 108613 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all!

posted Hide Post
Tossed my little bit into the pot. Welcome home Mike, God bless!

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1541 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Mike + Family. I gave a little- Consider it From: Para and his Family.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13451 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
A little late, but I got it done.

Hope everything works out for you Mike.

Posts: 3259 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
A little late, but I got it done.

Hope everything works out for you Mike.

Not late at all! I have the campaign set to end 30 days from today and every little bit helps! We're less than $100 from our next milestone of $15,000!!

posted Hide Post
Howdy, Home at last! Celebrated Christmas with my 6 month old grandson, singing him cowboy songs, playing him tunes on my harmonica...priceless! Feels good to worry about the weather, trips to the feed store, status of cows and new calves and how much diesel is in the storage tank. God is good!
I am totally blown away by the generosity of the people on SIGforum. Words are completely inadequate to express how humbled and thankful I am for the contributions and prayers of this group of patriots. The nightmare challenges ahead seem less daunting because of your support. I am eternally grateful to each one of you. May you all enjoy a happy and prosperous new year. Sincerely mevans51

Posts: 7 | Registered: December 12, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phxtoad:
Done, but as noted I need him to name one of his cows after my daughter Riley and for a photo of said cow to be sent…

Todd
Named a big pretty red brangus heifer after Riley.This heifer is expecting her first calf in 3 or 4 months.I will keep you up to date when that happens. I will post the picture I took if I can figure out how to get it from my phone onto the forum.Thanks for your coming to my aid in this time of need.Happy New Year!

Posts: 7 | Registered: December 12, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can text it to me, Mike, and I'll post it

Posts: 108613 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
No way! Thanks Mike. Her middle name is Blue so of course my wife said, it should be named ‘Riley Blue Moo’. Can’t wait to see the pic! Happy New Year to all!

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 424 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post