SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An Urgent Appeal to the Members of SIGforum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Urgent Appeal to the Members of SIGforum Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Become a member here, Mike! Smile

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39013 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done Happy he's home

Posts: 790 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please support this man - if you can afford to contribute any amount, please do.

Posts: 429 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
Done, but as noted I need him to name one of his cows after my daughter Riley and for a photo of said cow to be sent…

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 424 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^^ I just saw that about naming a cow , hahaha good stuff

Just donated

I got a text and thought it was a scam and deleted it. Thanks Para for letting us know.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11401 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Done, glad to help. Smile

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2792 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Will try for more later.

Posts: 261 | Location: SW,MI | Registered: July 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Glad to help out Mike. T&C is now off of my places to visit permanently.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7644 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Mike, may the Lord bless you, and keep you and your family

Posts: 16071 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
In the event that Mike reads this I’ll say that it is a form of humble generosity to allow others the blessings of righteous giving. It is through the sacrifice for others’ benefit we emulate God’s sacrifice for us. We show our intent to follow true principles and all are edified. So please see this is an opportunity for inspiration and refinement of individual and forum character. And I do believe God placed SIGforum in your path and moved Parabellum and Dave to act.

That said, as some may know, the darthfusters are struggling with our own legal battle. I’ll know better in a week or two how bad this will be on our finances. Until then, and I hope I don’t miss the boat, I’ll pledge whatever we can. We are older and our boys are grown. We don’t have Christmas expenses like we used to. It would be our great honor to donate in the Christmas spirit to Mike and his family’s relief. Just need a little time to know how much.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29863 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Done.

十人十色

Posts: 2108 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Bishop Of Death
posted Hide Post
Contributed

Under Construction

Posts: 367 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Glad to be able to help here. And count me in for a perma-ban on T&C. I’ll be damned if I’m going to set foot on those islands.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16294 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Done. Just contributed, I sure hope we can reach the goal.

Posts: 1141 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whenever I get to help with a fundraiser, I'm absolutely humbled by your generous giving and the genuine, thoughtful messages that y'all post. Absolutely floored that we're at 5% of our goal just two hours after Para sent out a call for help; it's a Christmas miracle in the making. Thanks to everyone for rallying around Mike, leaving such kind comments, sharing the campaign on social media, and all the other ways you show that SigForum is one of the best communities out there. All of you are appreciated more than I can say here, but I still want to say "Thank you!"

Help with my medical fundraiser at https://fundrazr.com/d2PmG0?ref=ab_8BFKzc.

Posts: 2135 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks to Para and Legal Beagle setting this up.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23522 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Done. Thanks for sharing an opportunity to help.

Posts: 6981 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very proud to announce we just SMASHED our $2,500 milestone and we're just getting started! It's an incredible start and an amazing gesture for the Evans family! Lots of you have mentioned a permaban on T&C tourism or an email campaign to try to change things at T&C, so I'd like to take that "Do Something!" energy and redirect it in a way that helps Mike the most.

How can you help? By sending out a quick email or sharing on social media! You can help reach a lot of people and even a small amount from each of them will add up in a huge way. Billy Graham used to do this with fundraising... He didn't need somebody to give a million dollars, he just needed a million people to give him $1.

In crowdfunding, asking your supporters to share is just as important as asking for a contribution so I'm going to ask y'all to please get the word out about Mike's need for help and keep that Christmas cheer coming his way!

Help with my medical fundraiser at https://fundrazr.com/d2PmG0?ref=ab_8BFKzc.

Posts: 2135 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Thank you for setting this up and sending the email, which at first I thought might be a scam.
Donation sent.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6518 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post