SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An Urgent Appeal to the Members of SIGforum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Urgent Appeal to the Members of SIGforum Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Ok

Posts: 13455 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 1812 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worthy cause. Glad to help out.

Posts: 38 | Location: Lake Cumberland, KY | Registered: January 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
This is turning out to be one of the best Christmases I've had in a long time. This opportunity we have been given to be selfless and help someone truly in need is uplifting. When I was sitting down there feeling sorry for myself, I wondered what possible good could come from what happened. Well here it is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5929 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Done did it

Posts: 5437 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
in

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2025 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
This is turning out to be one of the best Christmases I've had in a long time. This opportunity we have been given to be selfless and help someone truly in need is uplifting. When I was sitting down there feeling sorry for myself, I wondered what possible good could come from what happened. Well here it is.

Dave, that is a wonderful way to look at it!

Just contributed, thanks for bringing this to our attention, para.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4945 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Para, Legal Beagle and Dave 7378 for the organizing it took to make this happen. And a special thanks of gratitude to all those who took the time to make a donation to the cause.

Mike, we're glad you're at home and enjoying your family for Christmas. This will pass my friend. You have many that have your back.

Posts: 1839 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Done. Thanks for letting us know about this. What a mess.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12553 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Done. Welcome home and Merry Christmas.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1331 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Done. Glad to be able to help out a fellow member!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10242 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad he was able to come home. More than happy to help out.

Merry Christmas Sig Forum!

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1118 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Done. Best Christmas present is that you're home!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3439 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Glad to contribute. Great that he is home.

So grateful for this forum. Thank you Para and Rob for looking out for others. This place is a blessing to all of us.

Posts: 744 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Done. Hoping this helps him and his families piece of mind in this trying time. Prayers to him and his family.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 2045 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. Merry Christmas

Posts: 175 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello members of the SIGforum,

This is Mike Evans (mevans51). I am a new member of this forum. In the words of the Grateful Dead, "what a long strange trip it's been." You may have read parabellum's post about my recent history and resulting problems abroad in Turks and Caicos. Rest assured, it is a nightmare I could never have dreamed up on my own.

I am by nature an optimistic person. Running a small family cattle ranch in central Texas for 65 years requires optimism and faith in God. Many of the factors that determine each year's success or failure are beyond your control. You hang on when times are tough, and save up in times of plenty. In all cases, you trust in God and help your neighbors when needed.

I am a fourth generation cowman, the son of a decorated WWII medical officer, and the grandson of a Texas Ranger. I was raised to shoot straight, love the United States of America, and the State of Texas. I am proud to say that there were two member of the Evans family defending the Alamo. Reading your posts has led me to believe that we are of a like mind about our rights and responsibilities as gun owners and patriotic citizens.

I look forward to our future conversations. I am humbled by your support, and thank you for your generosity from the bottom of my heart. Words fail to adequately convey the gratitude I feel for this new SIG forum family. God is good, and by His grace I am spending the holidays with my wife, two daughters and son-in-laws, and my 6-month-old grandson, ON US SOIL. Hallelujah!!!

Merry Christmas to all and may God bless you!

- Mike

Posts: 7 | Registered: December 12, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As my great granddaughter would say, "we got this!"

(Oh, by the way, Para - if you happen to see an angel or so hanging around, please put in a good word for me on account of me being almost 80, I need all the recommendations I can get and pretty quickly! Smile)

Posts: 1660 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Bishop Of Death
posted Hide Post
quote:
mevans51

Welcome to the forum mevans51. Although I don't post that often I try to check in here every day. I am constantly amazed at the support and generosity shown by these members.

Under Construction

Posts: 367 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of doublecorona
posted Hide Post
Done and thank you for the opportunity to help out a little.

Deplorable NRA Life Member

Posts: 1058 | Location: Where my mind is not | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post