SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An Urgent Appeal to the Members of SIGforum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Urgent Appeal to the Members of SIGforum Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mevans51:
I am a fourth generation cowman, the son of a decorated WWII medical officer, and the grandson of a Texas Ranger. I was raised to shoot straight, love the United States of America, and the State of Texas. I am proud to say that there were two member of the Evans family defending the Alamo. Reading your posts has led me to believe that we are of a like mind about our rights and responsibilities as gun owners and patriotic citizens.

Welcome Mike, and Thank God you're back home to America and the Great State of Texas. Merry Christmas, and again, welcome home.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17192 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hello members of the SIGforum,

This is Mike Evans (mevans51).<snip>
- Mike

Welcome Mike! (And welcome home!)

This is a pretty amazing place; very happy to have you as a member and pleased that we can offer an assist!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12407 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Mike!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Happy to be able to help.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, Mike! We're glad you're here....and that you're at home!

Merry Christmas!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39286 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Done!

quote:
Hello members of the SIGforum,

This is Mike Evans (mevans51).

Merry Christmas to all and may God bless you!
Welcome to SF, Mike. Merry Christmas to you and your's, as well Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Done! I tried to share on Facebook but I got this message. I'm logged in and I believe that message is saying the user who set up the Facebook share function opted out? I figured I'd post this so this can be fixed.

Posts: 843 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
Done!

May God bless you Mike!

Merry Christmas!

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6167 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. Good Luck Mike, we pray for you and your loved ones...

Posts: 930 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sideways85
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 672 | Location: Cleburne, TX | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SJS
posted Hide Post
Done. Stay strong Mike!

SJS

Posts: 682 | Location: NC | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. Best wishes, Mike!

Posts: 223 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: May 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Done!

Welcome Mike Smile

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2080 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Glad to see Mike's post here. Welcome

Posts: 2556 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:

Done! I tried to share on Facebook but I got this message. I'm logged in and I believe that message is saying the user who set up the Facebook share function opted out? I figured I'd post this so this can be fixed.

I checked and everything should be GTG on the FundRazr site for sharing. Could you give it another go and if you have persistent issues would you email me so I can run it to ground? Thanks!!

Help with my medical fundraiser at https://fundrazr.com/d2PmG0?ref=ab_8BFKzc.

Posts: 2149 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hey Mike. Welcome. So glad you are home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5938 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
Done. Welcome Home

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5211 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
quote:

Hey Mike. Welcome. So glad you are home.

Home....yours AND SIGforum!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39286 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
Done!

Welcome home and to the forum, as well. A very merry Christmas, to you!

Posts: 572 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas To All.

Bill

Posts: 733 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post