SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An Urgent Appeal to the Members of SIGforum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Urgent Appeal to the Members of SIGforum Login/Join 
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your work Legal Beagle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5939 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Done.

T&C is on my never-visit list. Mad

Posts: 11422 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
Para, maybe make this a sticky?
We'll let it float a bit. My experience is that when they are already several featured topics at the top of the section, the human eye tends to miss newly featured topics quite a bit.

Thanks very much to all who have contributed. Your generosity is making a difference.

Posts: 109257 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
Para, maybe make this a sticky?
We'll let it float a bit. My experience is that when they are already several featured topics at the top of the section, the human eye tends to miss newly featured topics quite a bit.

Thanks very much to all who have contributed. Your generosity is making a difference.

That makes sense. Thanks

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12605 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Done. If more is needed let us know.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Responded - Us 72-year-olds need to stick together.

Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Posts: 179 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Been MIA for a while. Looks like I picked a good day to stop by. Something similar happened to a family member years ago, not in T&C however. One loose round caused big mess that fortunately got cleared up quick once brighter minds learned of it.

Glad this fellow is home with his family.

Posts: 6960 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will help.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2516 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 38 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: March 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
An excellent response from the members of SIGforum- over 4500 dollars in six and a half hours.

I am proud of you guys and I am grateful. Let's make tomorrow another good day.

Posts: 109257 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Glad to help. Keep taking care of yourself Mike. You have a beautiful family!

Glad Para, Dave, and LB are spearheading this

Posts: 492 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m calling it a night but I’m elated we’re already leaning hard into our goal. Just phenomenal. SigForum is a special place because of y’all — thank you.

Help with my medical fundraiser at https://fundrazr.com/d2PmG0?ref=ab_8BFKzc.

Posts: 2149 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Done though I wish I could have contributed more.

This is just like "Its a Wonderful Life" at this time of year.

Clarence: Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3948 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
Glad too help. Just sent mine.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1499 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing this opportunity with us. This forum once again, spreads hope.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3666 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 42 | Location: SOKY | Registered: March 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keeping it going. TSA has shown concern in my direction a couple of times. I’ve been fortunate enough to throw away the offending items.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1145 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
It’s over $5000 now!

Posts: 45578 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 11447 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to help….Great forum and folks
Mike

Posts: 395 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post