SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
It was only a matter of time before this RINO showed his true colors...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...rture-america-first/

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
As predictable as Biden falling off his bike.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30287 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
No real surprise there. Oz is a wolf in sheep clothing. The majority of his stances are middle of the road with some being more democratic leaning. Most Pennsylvanian's are still scratching their heads as to how he received Trump's support in the first place.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Fuck this RINO media addict repeatedly with a large cactus…just another “Mittens” Romney

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10579 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15839 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Very disappointing. Frown

Posts: 22851 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And just as I predicted, John Fetterman is refusing to debate Oz for the Senate race here in PA.

As some of you may know Fettterman had a massive stroke earlier this year and is basically half disabled at this point and can barely speak.

In the very few public appearances he’s made since then, he’s spoken for less than two or three minutes and is halting, slurring, searching for words, clearly not ready to be a United States Senator.

He’s clearly following the Biden model of hiding and running from his basement and hoping that massive cheating in Philly and Pittsburgh will get him the win, and it very well may go that way. Mad

Fetterman rejects Oz offer to hold first debate, calls list of 'concessions' insulting

It’s hilarious to me that the dude who ran as a “tough guy” is now whining and bitching that he’s being “insulted” and “mocked” as a noble “stroke survivor”. What a POS

Posts: 33583 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the man is sick, still recovering from a stroke, common sense should tell voters Big John is also too sick to represent Pa citizens properly.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Oz wasn't my choice but it looks like we're stuck with him this time around. Not voting for him, or writing someone in who's actually qualified for the job only gives the dumass Fetterman the advantage.

Voting has become alot like owning an indoor cat. All you do is keep checking the box for another piece of shit.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
If I remember correctly, in 2012, Romney didn't get one vote in/around Philadelphia. In all those precincts Hadji took 100% of the vote.

Yeah. Right. Roll Eyes

Not a bit of cheating going on there.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
If I remember correctly, in 2012, Romney didn't get one vote in/around Philadelphia. In all those precincts Hadji took 100% of the vote.

Yeah. Right. Roll Eyes

Not a bit of cheating going on there.

When I tried to explain to someone that was nearly statistically impossible, he didn't seem to understand. Roll Eyes

I tried to use a simpler way of describing it to him: imagine you ask 1,000 people if they wanted beef or chicken or pork for dinner and somehow all 1,000 people answered the same. I'd say there was some sort of creative counting going on there.

Posts: 13041 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
Oz wasn't my choice but it looks like we're stuck with him this time around. Not voting for him, or writing someone in who's actually qualified for the job only gives the dumass Fetterman the advantage.

Voting has become alot like owning an indoor cat. All you do is keep checking the box for another piece of shit.

Big Grin

Yeah... Oz is potentially another Romney.
But I'd still rather the Senate go Republican.
Mitch McConnell is part of "the Club" in this uni-party. His role is sometimes that of the Washington Generals, but I'd still rather him than Schumer.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23932 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Big Grin Big Grin

Just like his health advice....stolden from work of others.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Look at it this way - Oz is really the one guy in the race with a Dr. title who can legitimately call out Fetterman's illness and its effects on his abilities to campaign and then do the job if elected. Anyone else doing that would be called all kinds of bad names. Oz can just preface anything with, "In my professional opinion, as an MD."

Posts: 3491 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The bottom line is this. If Dr OZ wins, its a Senator in the Republican column. That is vital if we want to restrain Biden's insane policies. I'll take Oz over Fetterman, a true far left winger any day, even if Oz casts an occasional vote I don't like.

Dr. Oz won only because Of Trump's endorsement. His primary opponent, Dave McCormick, was a veteran and businessman who was ahead until Trump endorsed Oz. Oz won the primary by less than 1,000 votes. I think we would have been better off with Dave McCormick, but what's done is done. We need every Republican victory we can get.

Posts: 1041 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The D didn’t even show up for Biden to give his speed he that’s how far he wants to run away ? Pretty sad state of affairs the stroke victim is leading this in the polls.

Posts: 4736 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
The bottom line is this. If Dr OZ wins, its a Senator in the Republican column. That is vital if we want to restrain Biden's insane policies. I'll take Oz over Fetterman, a true far left winger any day, even if Oz casts an occasional vote I don't like.

Dr. Oz won only because Of Trump's endorsement. His primary opponent, Dave McCormick, was a veteran and businessman who was ahead until Trump endorsed Oz. Oz won the primary by less than 1,000 votes. I think we would have been better off with Dave McCormick, but what's done is done. We need every Republican victory we can get.

McCormick is a member of the establishment, so no. The person that would have best represented our interests in Washington was Barnette.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
This Texan is rooting for the human to beat the Klingon, we don’t need them making decisions here on earth!!

Posts: 3492 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
McCormick is a member of the establishment, so no. The person that would have best represented our interests in Washington was Barnette.[/QUOTE]

I would have been fine with Barnette as the nominee too. I think either one would be better than Oz. But since OZ is the nominee, I hope he wins. If you fail to vote for OZ, you are supporting the Biden agenda.

Posts: 1041 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
McCormick is a member of the establishment, so no. The person that would have best represented our interests in Washington was Barnette.

Yup. Too bad Trump endorsed the chameleon, and a lot of PA folks got fooled into thinking Barnette was somehow unelectable. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26196 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post