SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Yard signs don’t vote. As a matter of fact, I put as much stock into them as I do polls, or liberal media sources. Tea leaves are more reliable.

Last election, there were lots of Amy McGrath signs out. Say numerous bumper stickers. She got 18 percent of the vote.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Yard signs are a good way to identify the dems in your area, make a mental note. These are the people who hate you.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Yep...the same ones that were stealing plants out of the flower bed. Mad

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Yard signs are a good way to identify the dems in your area, make a mental note. These are the people who hate you.

My favorite signs around Phoenix are "Climate Action Now!" I just love it. There's no ballot prop about it, no other info on the sign, no candidate name, just an evergreen BS slogan to let everyone know where an idiot lives.

Posts: 3523 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The only douchebag on my street with multiple Fetterman lawn signs also blows all his grass clippings (illegally) into the street each time he mows. Roll Eyes

Other than him and me with my Mastriano and Oz lawn signs, I’m not really seeing many for anyone on my street and not seeing the proliferation in general of signs like you normally do.

I do agree that Mastriano needs to get out and fight a little harder especially with these misleading ads where they are literally cherry picking one or two words from him and making him sound and look evil.

I have been seeing some pretty good ads from Oz basically kicking Fetterman right in his taint over defunding police and releasing criminals from prison, I think they’re effective.

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1.In elections we sometimes need to choose the lesser of two evils. 2. If you want the perfect candidate you must run yourself. 3. If you don't run see #1

Posts: 1499 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
https://amgreatness.com/2022/0...ring-john-fetterman/

Salena Zito pulls no punches in this report.

Posts: 4695 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
One of the theories I’ve heard recently is that the Dems KNOW that Fetterman isn’t up to the job but the plan is to use the Biden strategy of hiding in his basement and not making appearances and counting on the Democratic cheating machine to get him a win and they plan for Shapiro to win the Governor’s race who will then appoint Conor Lamb to serve in Fetterman’s place after he resigns “for the good of the people”.

I would not put it past any of these assholes to do exactly that. Mad

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't put it past them to put a string and pulley on Fetterman's arm to make him wave from the parade float and hire their own "chief of staff" in his office to cast votes however they tell him to. What's anyone going to do about it? Once the margin of fraud cannot be overcome, the GDCs pulling the strings can do whatever they want.

Posts: 3523 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
I wouldn't put it past them to put a string and pulley on Fetterman's arm to make him wave from the parade float and hire their own "chief of staff" in his office to cast votes however they tell him to. What's anyone going to do about it? Once the margin of fraud cannot be overcome, the GDCs pulling the strings can do whatever they want.

I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
By my simple google/excel investigation Pennsylvania had about 600,000 fraud votes for Biden 2020, it could easily be higher. That is nearly 18% fraud votes put pedo Biden over the top. With that kind of fraud machine behind him hoodie boy can crawl into a basement till election and still win, hope not but there it is.

quote:

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fetterman continues to lie and misrepresent his condition. He is stating that he just has communication problems and his brain is fine. Simply put, your brain is deeply involved in language processing.
It is unfortunate that he had a CVA but continuing to misrepresent his health is despicable and characteristic of his deceptive behavior.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't understand anything about this huge mess, except that it's a huge mess.

I want both of these douchebags to just go away.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107506 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrw:
By my simple google/excel investigation Pennsylvania had about 600,000 fraud votes for Biden 2020, it could easily be higher. That is nearly 18% fraud votes put pedo Biden over the top. With that kind of fraud machine behind him hoodie boy can crawl into a basement till election and still win, hope not but there it is.

Well, PA did elect a true conservative in Santorum at one point, so there is hope that they'll do the right thing here. But, given what they've (the commies) done in the past few elections (Hadji getting 100% of the votes in Philly for example) I suspect it's time to get used to saying "Senator Fetterman".

I hope I'm wrong.

Posts: 20083 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Sigh…here we go again with this SHIT Roll Eyes

If “polls” say that Oz is “in a tie” then he’s actually more like 10-15 points ahead at this point. Fetterman or “Fetterneck” as he’s starting to be dubbed (due to his wearing of huge collars and hoodies to hide the giant Quasimodo-like lump on his neck from the stroke) continues to flub badly:

Pennsylvania Polls: Republican Mehmet Oz Maintains Statistical Tie with Democrat John Fetterman in Senate Race

His non functioning stroke brain wasn’t able to allow him to say “The Eagles are so much better than the Steelers”

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrw:

quote:
Once the margin of fraud cannot be overcome, the GDCs pulling the strings can do whatever they want.

The Philly fraud machine is the only way Fetterman wins this.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24072 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Fetterman’s handlers have allegedly agreed to a very late (purposefully weeks after early voting) debate; October 25 with closed captions and 60 minutes length but seeing this I’m thinking that’s not going to happen.

The guy can’t articulate shit, how’s he going to debate?

Fetterman Goes on MSNBC and Confusion About 'Balls' Follows

posted Hide Post
I think that Dr. Oz is going to pull it out and win it. That's only if voters do enough ticket splitting, because I don't see any chance that the Republican governor candidate, Doug Mastriano, is going to win. Polls show Oz and Mastriano are actually going in opposite directions. Mastriano's opponent, Josh Shapiro, is actually widening his lead over Mastriano as we get closer to the election. Dr Oz, on the other hand is closing in on Fetterman as we get closer to the election. I think Oz is going to win. Yeah, I know you can't trust polls. But I do think they can give you an idea of the general direction of how things are going.

https://www.abc27.com/pennsylv...-governor-race-poll/

Mastriano announced he will be starting 40 days of fasting and prayer in an effort to win the election. Mastriano is currently not showing any TV ads. The near 40-to-1 imbalance in spending through Sept. 19, the cutoff date for the latest reporting period, is most obvious to anyone who watches television.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I'm no Oz fan, but it's terrifying to me that Fetterman even has a chance at winning at all, let alone how competitive this race seems to be staying. Oz needs to win and beat the margin of fraud and that can be tough, since PA got away with so much of it in 2020.

And I truly believe Fetterman agreed to the debate so late in the game, so, when he does cancel at the last minute, there won't be time to reschedule.

Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The guy can’t articulate shit, how’s he going to debate?

It'd be great to have the question put 'since you're not up to the campaign, how could you possibly perform the duties of a Senator?' but what are the odds of that?

Back on planet Earth, what I actually suspect to happen is odd rules, and moderators of the "Candy Crowley" ilk to move things along with softball questions to Fetterman, along with the usual talking-head spin afterwards, declaring him the victor regardless.

Posts: 15023 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post