SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The Senate tolerates unusual behavior on the back end. Stennis and Thurmond are two examples. One miscue will get you thrown out. {Trent Lott former Majority Leader can attest to that}. I would love to see Senator Kennedy of La. have a dialogue with the guy.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
The Senate tolerates unusual behavior on the back end. Stennis and Thurmond are two examples. One miscue will get you thrown out. {Trent Lott former Majority Leader can attest to that}. I would love to see Senator Kennedy of La. have a dialogue with the guy.
Sweet Mary mother of Jesus, he'd have another stroke, I mean unless that's the plan. Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Netizens Mocked Fetterman as American Flags Collapsed at His Rally

Fetterman was campaigning for his election when strong winds knocked down at least five American flags placed behind him. Many netizens made an analogy that America can collapse the same way if Fetterman wins his election.

Fetterman competes against Republican candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz in the November 8 Senate race. Reportedly, Mehmet Oz is leading the polls by an extremely small margin, which means the Senate race still hangs in the balance.

Fetterman is one of a few Democratic candidates for whom President Biden has campaigned with himself, despite his dwindling approval ratings.

Voters are worried about Fetterman’s physical and mental health as he continues making blunders in normal conversations.

He recently claimed he supports codifying Roe. vs. Wade into law to promote abortion access, then admitted later he also celebrates the Supreme Court verdict’s to restrict abortion.

https://thedailybeat.org/netiz...d=merged-field-value

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What was it like to see Fetterman and Biden on the same stage together talking? Who sounded more with it?

Posts: 1452 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2PAK:
What was it like to see Fetterman and Biden on the same stage together talking? Who sounded more with it?

Did they even recognize each other?? Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
And apparently, water itself is racist:

"The wife of Democratic Pennsylvania Senate candidate John Fetterman claimed “swimming in America is very racist” — as she likened her husband’s use of closed captioning to turning up the brightness on a smartphone.

“Historically, swimming in America is very racist, and usually when you look at drowning statistics, it usually affects children of color, because of lack of access,” Gisele Fetterman said on the iGen politics podcast on Thursday."

https://nypost.com/2022/10/28/...-swimming-is-racist/ https://nypost.com/2022/10/28/...-swimming-is-racist/

----------------

So the wife of the least-important elected official in Pennsylvania (seriously, the local Sewer Commission members have a greater impact on daily life than the Lieutenant Governor) is now my "conscience guide" about swimming pools...

Posts: 2465 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DennisM:
And apparently, water itself is racist:

"The wife of Democratic Pennsylvania Senate candidate John Fetterman claimed “swimming in America is very racist” — as she likened her husband’s use of closed captioning to turning up the brightness on a smartphone.

“Historically, swimming in America is very racist, and usually when you look at drowning statistics, it usually affects children of color, because of lack of access,” Gisele Fetterman said on the iGen politics podcast on Thursday."

https://nypost.com/2022/10/28/...-swimming-is-racist/ https://nypost.com/2022/10/28/...-swimming-is-racist/

----------------

So the wife of the least-important elected official in Pennsylvania (seriously, the local Sewer Commission members have a greater impact on daily life than the Lieutenant Governor) is now my "conscience guide" about swimming pools...

Yeah, she wanted to turn the pool at the Lt. Gov. mansion into a free public pool for all the ghetto rats in Harrisburg. NO!

This woman is as big of a whack job as AOC, but she has a couple brain cells that occasionally make contact, so she's way more dangerous.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33810 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
quote:

I have a mental picture of two Minions having a conversation….

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
quote:

Now THAT deserves an Internet meme !!!

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
quote:

Now THAT deserves an Internet meme !!!

Please do! I’m not that computer savvy to be able to do that.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Again with this shit Roll Eyes

BREAKING: Fetterman campaign issues memo warning of delays in election results

We are the most advanced most powerful country in the entire world and we cannot count votes the same day? Roll Eyes

No, these assholes ARE UP TO NO GOOD again.

They are going to be busy little bees that night calculating how many votes they'll have to "find" or "come in late" in order to get Fetterman over that finish line.

This is why EVERYONE in this state needs to get out and vote tomorrow and stop this BS. They may be able to "find" 10,00-25,000 votes but it's a little harder when the deficit is 500,000 votes they'll need to overcome.

Oz needs to win big so they cannot play this game again. Mail in voting and early voting were the WORST things to ever come to this country I swear. If you have a LEGIT excuse (I voted absentee in 2004 for GWB as I was away in Montana hunting with my Dad) then fine but otherwise you get your ass to the polls on Election Day! Mad

Posts: 33810 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post