SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
McCormick is a member of the establishment, so no. The person that would have best represented our interests in Washington was Barnette.

Yup. Too bad Trump endorsed the chameleon, and a lot of PA folks got fooled into thinking Barnette was somehow unelectable. Roll Eyes

Indeed. When it became clear to me just how many people were duped into voting for Oz, I was legitimately shocked, though rightfully I shouldn't have been surprised.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30403 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Well, as usual, the Republicans here couldn't get their head & ass wired together. The Dems ran Lurch. We ran three, and the only candidate who would work for the constituents, Barnett, got very little support from the party. So now we're stuck with the wizard.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
Well, as usual, the Republicans here couldn't get their head & ass wired together. The Dems ran Lurch. We ran three, and the only candidate who would work for the constituents, Barnett, got very little support from the party. So now we're stuck with the wizard.
Maybe I'm a bit confused here. Are residents of Pennsylvania so stupid they can't figure out the least bad candidate here? Oz may not be God's gift to Republican politics, but Fetterman is a complete disaster overall, not the least of which him being physically incapable of functioning as a semi-coherent adult. It should be as simple as, no debate or brain function, no vote.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Maybe I'm a bit confused here. Are residents of Pennsylvania so stupid they can't figure out the least bad candidate here? Oz may not be God's gift to Republican politics, but Fetterman is a complete disaster overall, not the least of which him being physically incapable of functioning as a semi-coherent adult. It should be as simple as, no debate or brain function, no vote.

PA's a blue state. We have Filthydelphia, Shitsburg, and a few smaller metro areas that are Democrat. The rest of the state is solid Republican, but the free shit army in the metro areas greatly outnumber those of us out here in the sticks, and they will ALWAYS vote Democrat.

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Holy crap...NO WONDER John Fetterman's handlers are refusing to let him debate Dr. Oz! Eek

I didn't think anyone could get worse than Biden, this this guy comes along. Not fit or able to be running for dog catcher right now let alone United States Senator:

John Fetterman struggling to speak at Labor Day Rally attended by tens of people

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Update:

Fetterman has agreed to ONE debate with Oz...2 weeks before the election and 2 months AFTER early voting has taken place.

I predict he bails on it at the last second, the guy is one step above being a vegetable.

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Maybe I'm a bit confused here. Are residents of Pennsylvania so stupid ...

What Bill Burr say?

Posts: 15890 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This barely-above-a-vegetable BETTER NOT WIN in my state. Mad

In case you were wondering why John Fetterman’s handlers won’t let him debate…

If we can keep Philly from cheating him in, Oz will be the next Senator from Pennsylvania, but this will be tough as that corrupt shithole of a city has made election cheating and fraud a science that Boss Tweed would beam with pride at if he were alive to see it.

posted Hide Post
Running on the Republican line with Dr OZ is the Republican candidate for governor Doug Mastriano. His Democratic opponent, Josh Shapiro. is going to crush Mastriano. Shapiro spent millions of his own money contributing to Mastriano to insure his victory so he would have an opponent that is easy to beat. Trump did endorse him. Why is Mastriano so lousy you might ask? Well, how about this. The ad that Shapiro is running against Mastriano the most is simply a series of clips of Mastriano saying dumb shit that insures his unelectability. That's it. No commentary or narration telling you how bad Mastriano is. Not a single word. Just Mastriano saying dumb shit that will insure his defeat. And its not just one or two things, like a pro-life comment. It's a whole series of stuff.

So here is my worry. I hope Mastriano won't dirty up the Republican brand enough to hurt Dr. OZ too. I hope independent voters who will never vote for Mastriano will split their ticket and vote for Dr OZ.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Words of defeat from someone that believes in spliced political ads? Mastriano has a good shot at victory if the Commies don't commit too heinous a voting scam. The establishment is against him but a lot of people hate Emporer Wolf in this state and their motivation is strong against any further liberal bullshit in the governor chair.

Fan of Oz are we? He's as RINO as they come... but still better than any damn Commie.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
Running on the Republican line with Dr OZ is the Republican candidate for governor Doug Mastriano. His Democratic opponent, Josh Shapiro. is going to crush Mastriano.

You’re FOS

You don’t even live here and you’re making predictions already?

Please Roll Eyes

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Running on the Republican line with Dr OZ is the Republican candidate for governor Doug Mastriano. His Democratic opponent, Josh Shapiro. is going to crush Mastriano. Shapiro spent millions of his own money contributing to Mastriano to insure his victory so he would have an opponent that is easy to beat. Trump did endorse him. Why is Mastriano so lousy you might ask? Well, how about this. The ad that Shapiro is running against Mastriano the most is simply a series of clips of Mastriano saying dumb shit that insures his unelectability. That's it. No commentary or narration telling you how bad Mastriano is. Not a single word. Just Mastriano saying dumb shit that will insure his defeat. And its not just one or two things, like a pro-life comment. It's a whole series of stuff.

So here is my worry. I hope Mastriano won't dirty up the Republican brand enough to hurt Dr. OZ too. I hope independent voters who will never vote for Mastriano will split their ticket and vote for Dr OZ.

GTFO. Shapiro is dogshit. Mastriano has an excellent shot of winning election. Better than OZ, and OZ also has a great shot of winning.

FFS, falling for a political ad. SMH.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30403 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Running on the Republican line with Dr OZ is the Republican candidate for governor Doug Mastriano. His Democratic opponent, Josh Shapiro. is going to crush Mastriano.

You’re FOS You don’t even live here and you’re making predictions already? Please
-----------------------------------------------

I hope I'm wrong and Mastriano does win. My opinion is colored by family members who live in PA and what I am hearing from them. What I hear from relatives is that people who voted for Trump are saying that they will not under any circumstances vote for Mastriano. I realize that is anecdotal evidence only, but that's what I hear. Also, since I live across the river in NJ, I hear all of the PA political ads. Pro-Mastriano TV ads are very few and far between. For every one Mastriano ad, there must be thirty Josh Shapiro ads. You are probably right that it's presumptuous of me to make any predictions at all. So I withdraw my prediction. Who knows who will win. Certainly not me. But I don't withdraw my concern that Mastriano may have a negative impact on the Senate race.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

GTFO. Shapiro is dogshit. Mastriano has an excellent shot of winning election. Better than OZ, and OZ also has a great shot of winning.

Exactly. Shapiro is the hated Emperor Wolf’s lackey and it’s VERY telling to me that Wolf hasn’t been out there campaigning for him and just running his suck in general, he’s been very quiet for a year plus now. Compare that to during the pandemic when this goddam despot couldn’t run to get in front of a camera fast enough along with his tranny sidekick PA Health Sec Dr. “Rachel” Levine.

No, he knows he’s hated and can’t help Shapiro. They’re desperately counting on the Democrat strongholds to cheat him into a win but I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
quote:

Exactly. Shapiro is the hated Emperor Wolf’s lackey and it’s VERY telling to me that Wolf hasn’t been out there campaigning for him and just running his suck in general, he’s been very quiet for a year plus now. Compare that to during the pandemic when this goddam despot couldn’t run to get in front of a camera fast enough along with his tranny sidekick PA Health Sec Dr. “Rachel” Levine.

No, he knows he’s hated and can’t help Shapiro. They’re desperately counting on the Democrat strongholds to cheat him into a win but I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

I don't know. My county has voted straight Republican for as long as I can remember. There may have been three Biden signs in the whole county last election, but I'm seeing a whole bunch of Shapiro & Fetterman signs in front yards here the last few weeks. So they have some people fooled.

Thomas Sowell

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't know. My county has voted straight Republican for as long as I can remember. There may have been three Biden signs in the whole county last election, but I'm seeing a whole bunch of Shapiro & Fetterman signs in front yards here the last few weeks. So they have some people fooled.

Are you kidding me? People who voted straight Republican are now putting Fetterman signs on their lawns? That shit don't compute.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am hearing the same thing from my son in PA. But he is saying that the main thing is that Mastriano is widely unpopular. Shapiro wants to debate. Mastriano is refusing unless he (and only he) gets to pick the moderator. . Mastriano is doing no TV interviews. This Washington Post article seems to spell out Mastiano's problems:

https://www.washingtonpost.com...republican-governor/

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^You do know there's a "Quote" function/button at the bottom corner of each post, right? If you look at the post above yours, that's how it's done...By your method it's unclear if those yard signs are in PA or New Jermany!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8875 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding your "quote" comment, fair enough. Point taken. Perhaps I made the mistake of assuming that readers would assume that NJ residents aren't putting signs for PA races on their lawns. I would agree that there are millions of very dumb people in NJ. So I'll clear it up. I'm referring to PA. I do have an interest in PA because of family there, and my listening to non-stop PA political ads when ever I turn on the TV.

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Are you kidding me? People who voted straight Republican are now putting Fetterman signs on their lawns? That shit don't compute.

Shapiro is a POS, and Fetterman has always been a joke, but the problem is that alot of people are finding out that they like Mastriano & Oz even less. And that's saying something. Most of us will just bite the bullet, vote straight Republican again & hope for better choices next time. But not all.

Unless something changes I think we're going to end up being stuck with yet another even more liberal Dem governor, and although I don't like Oz AT ALL, I'll vote for him hoping we don't send Fetterman to the Senate.

Thomas Sowell