SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Fries was the nickname of the dude working the grill. She did Fries. If she worked at McDonald's she was selling it and Fries was a regular. Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7274 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Fries so hot she had to blow. Yah, that's what she meant by "I did fries".

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She may or may not have worked at McDonald's, but she smelled like Five Guys.

Please don't ban me Para.

Posts: 797 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
She may or may not have worked at McDonald's, but she smelled like Five Guys.

Please don't ban me Para.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
C'mon guys, don't be so hard on her, we all know that job sucked. Smile

Posts: 10806 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
Here's that DNC staffer video from above without all the commentary & bluster.

https://x.com/MilaLovesJoe/status/1827795623682486615

[VIDEO]

Thanks, these stupid commentary videos are annoying.

That must suck to figure out your are working for The Empire, didn't realize your were representing Senator Palpatine?

Next week she will learn about K Street and the fact that the Republicans are only marginally better.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

https://x.com/saras76/status/1829701841388552672

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9435 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
Narcissists and other pathological liars say the most outlandish things, and it never fazes them. They literally live in a fantasy world that they are the center of, and their inherent irrationality prevents them from having any sense of introspection. Hence the lies that are sure to be caught by anyone doing basic fact checking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lefty Sig,

Posts: 4916 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
While I hope the media seizes on this and asks for the info at every opportunity, my guess it will just quietly go away like ole Joe’s long history of lies, plagerism, inappropriate sexual behavior, racist remarks, etc.

The collective ADD of today’s society is astounding. Honor, character, reputation mean nothing anymore to so many people.

Outright lies, immoral behavior, stolen valor, and the list goes on. When is that comet gonna get here?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'd look for a McDonald's reference from President Trump, if Harris is foolish enough to show up for the debate.

It would take but a second and the world would be witness to it. Kinda hard to make that go away, wouldn't you say?

That goes for any and all things she wishes to sweep under the rug. Point it out at the debate, then let her dare to try to respond. All she could do is make it worse for herself.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I don't think she could keep a job with McDonalds unless the owner of the location enjoyed certain sexual favors. You actually have to perform some tasks as an employee of McDs.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Just a little dig in her McRibs

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
No post-convention poll boost for Kamala as is common.

In fact I’d guess her polling after the DNC and that disastrous CNN “interview” has dropped.

This is good for Trump!

Kamala Harris didn't earn any boost in polling after the Democratic National Convention.

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

https://x.com/Shawn_Farash/status/1829257974197699045

Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9435 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Kackles had a terrible week. Smile

No post convention bounce.

Her poor performance in the CNN interview.

Losing her fight to change the rules for the ABC debate.

Her McDonalds bullshit.

And yesterday, the Gold Star families of those killed in the Afghanistan fiasco slamming her for her criticism of Trump and them.

What a zero.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Trump is Winning! It was masterful (and brilliant!) 'strategery' to have RFK, Jr. make his announcement that he was suspending his campaign, and not only endorsing, but joining forces with the Trump Campaign the day after the DNC! Wink

Live Free or Die!

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
What was McDonald's tagline again? Oh yeah. "Billions and billions served"?

Posts: 7398 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/TeamTrump/status...sistance-day-1322%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post