SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
^^^ My guess, she will now be sequestered for the next week and a half to prep for the debate after witch, she will be too busy on the campaign trail (ie., reading from a teleprompter) to visit anymore schools or do any other interviews.

And the lame-stream media will LOVE it!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
What is with the hand gestures when she talks? What is up with the way she talks, always a condescending tone and manner like she is telling the retarded kid he did a good job?

Freaking nauseating.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is with the hand gestures when she talks?

How else does one toss a salad?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16900 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Even when pretend "interviewed" by the state run media, the word salad continues. Roll Eyes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...d-blurts-word-salad/

Dana Bash: But generally speaking, how should voters look at some of the changes that you’ve made, that you’ve explained some of here in your policy? Is it because you have more experience now and you’ve learned more about the information? Is it because you were running for President in a Democratic primary, and should they feel comfortable and confident that what you’re saying now is going to be your policy moving forward?

Kamala Harris: Dana, I think the most important and most significant aspect of my policy perspective and decisions is my values have not changed. You mentioned the Green New Deal. I have always believed, and I have worked on it, that the climate crisis is real, that it is an urgent matter to which we should apply metrics that include holding ourselves to deadlines around time. We did that with the Inflation Reduction Act. We have set goals for the United States of America, and by extension, the globe, around when we should meet certain standards for reduction of greenhouse gas emissions as an example. That value has not changed.

Video at link.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
What is underneath her chair?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
always a condescending tone and manner like she is telling the retarded kid he did a good job?

Freaking nauseating.

Absolute truth, sir.

quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Clear plastic cup of water, with a straw, sitting on a napkin?

God bless America.

Posts: 13864 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

Cup of water, it appears to be.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Vodka, Straight up.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
always a condescending tone and manner like she is telling the retarded kid he did a good job?

Freaking nauseating.

Absolute truth, sir.

quote:

Clear plastic cup of water (see above), with a straw, sitting on a napkin?

Big Grin

Q

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Call me weird, but most people would have a bottle of water, and most would have it on top of the table. The interviewer has a coffee cup on top, why not a water bottle for Harris?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ You forgot about those two arms flailing around? Lol.

Q

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Right, right

https://x.com/greg_price11/status/1829250723659559419

This is what I was talking about a while back. All we need is for this whacko to speak freely, and for her babbling bullshit to be heard, far and wide.

And then, we can all mambo dogface to the banana patch.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Vodka, Straight up.

A good to-go cup looks like anything but booze - that’s the point. I got pulled over once for an expired inspection sticker with three tall boys of Mike’s Hard Iced Tea poured into a Slurpee cup sitting in the center console, and got let go with a warning to fix my tags. I about shit my pants, but he didn’t even look twice at the drink. Bottled water would make more sense than tap water which is exactly what it could be, but given my own history and perspective, I think there’s something to the working theory that she’s a drunk.

Posts: 17622 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's move on from what's in her cup. please. It's pointless, guys.

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
CNN isn't airing this on YouTube, wow. Tried their website and was able to watch first five minutes.

An interview with the vice president and hopeful president should probably be aired where everyone can view it.

Just more hide the Kamala. Google searches returns nothing.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For those that watched the interview…did Walz have to jump in to answer any questions that Kamala stalled out on or simply didn’t know what to say?

That’s the reason I figured that she insisted on him being there to bail her out, so I’m wondering if I was right or not.

Posts: 721 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
For those that watched the interview…did Walz have to jump in to answer any questions that Kamala stalled out on or simply didn’t know what to say?

That’s the reason I figured that she insisted on him being there to bail her out, so I’m wondering if I was right or not.

I didn’t see the whole thing.
The question for Walt was about his lying about being in a war zone and we immediately sidestepped that and went off on so unrelated subject. Bash tried again and he again changed the subject.
Otherwise he reminded me of the dog in the back window of a car nodding its head when the car went over a bump.

Posts: 9798 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
CNN isn't airing this on YouTube, wow. Tried their website and was able to watch first five minutes.

An interview with the vice president and hopeful president should probably be aired where everyone can view it.

Just more hide the Kamala. Google searches returns nothing.

I would think that for air time the internet version might be unedited, when airtime is cheap….

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
like she is telling the retarded kid he did a good job?

She's been giving Joe pep talks for 4 years.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
I watched the whole interview. Surprisingly tough questions from CNN. The interview did not go well for Harris. Walz's only real questions were about his lying about his service and IVF and his DUI, IIRC. Then he was fed a softball question about his son.

Posts: 1097 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post