SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
In this interview. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...jPo&t=6s&pp=2AEGkAIB

. . .and at ~1m 30s remaining, Dersh does state that he is no longer a democrat and is an Independent, but will “decide who to vote for at the last minute based on the totality of the circumstances.”

Sure Dersh, as if there is a difficult choice to make at this point.

Posts: 3577 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lt CHEG:
quote:
Originally posted by ibanda:
Flipped thru CNN and watched Kaitlan Collins gloating about Dick Cheney endorsing Kamala. How senile is he at this point? All of the news articles are using file photos from 2022 and he didn't look well then. If he hasn't been out of the house for 2 years then I don't give his endorsement any credence.

As unpopular as Cheney was, I’d say this is a gift to Trump. Only deep staters liked Cheney by the end of W’s presidency and the left despised him. What a meaningless endorsement by an irrelevant deep stater.

He's as deep into that deep state pit as one can get and he's deep into the military industrial complex as well. He is one rotten human being that I wouldn't piss on if he were on fire. And that goes for his spawn as well. The good folks down in Wyoming saw the light and the rest of the country has as well. Both of them are irrelevant, and thank God for that.

Posts: 20554 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Kackles’s “brilliance” as VEEP is exceeded only by that of Aaron Burr’s.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2795 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
He's as deep into that deep state pit as one can get and he's deep into the military industrial complex as well. He is one rotten human being that I wouldn't piss on if he were on fire. And that goes for his spawn as well.

Yes both Dick and Liz are deep into the corrupt world of endless wars, it is no surprise that reportedly Liz's personal wealth went from $7 million to $44 million in her 6 years in Congress. Corrupt scumbags who need wars to fund their bank accounts.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17151 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
These RINOs are just making buffoons of themselves. Nobody CARES who they endorse. Libs never respected them, and (real) conservatives know they are traitors entirely motivated by self-interest.

They are just trying to pretend they matter.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
Some of us are old enough to remember when the left considered the Cheneys war criminals and felt they should be prosecuted. Now they are crowing that they are on "their" team now.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
… I wouldn't piss on if he were on fire. And that goes for his spawn as well…

I would piss on them if they were on fire, taking great care not to extinguish the flames.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31984 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
… I wouldn't piss on if he were on fire. And that goes for his spawn as well…

I would piss on them if they were on fire, taking great care not to extinguish the flames.

Be careful with that. You wouldn't want to get your chestnuts roasted and your hot dog burnt.

Posts: 7394 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/bonchieredstate/.../1832545930312044551

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30880 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^Not sure what is worse. That idiot flapping her gums about Starbucks cup lids and then kackling or the idiots in the audience clapping and cheering about it. SMH!

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
She should chuckle of to buffalo. And the buffalo should stampede...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44442 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34515 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Vice President Kamala Harris published a policy page on her official website Sunday promising she is “ready to be Commander in Chief on day one,” but she cited one of her most notorious foreign policy gaffes — claiming the United States has a “strong alliance” with North Korea — as evidence.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024...proof-ready-day-one/

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8665 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So Kamala Harris arrived in Philadelphia yesterday afternoon and is holed up in Center City. Isn’t that highly unusual for a candidate to arrive at the city where a debate is being held that early? Usually they arrive the evening of or the afternoon of?

I really hope this means this imbecile is over-preparing and is just going to spew word salad at every moment, this is going to be hilarious!

Posts: 34515 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I almost never watch debates. I knew 4 years ago who I'm going to vote for. But this one might actually be entertaining.

Posts: 7394 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Ahh this keeps getting better and better Big Grin

Vice President Kamala Harris' campaign team was reportedly left "scrambling" to rework their debate strategy after losing their bid to change the rules on microphones.

But, but, but I thought he was "sharp as a tack" as you all kept telling us? Roll Eyes

quote:

Four of her own campaign officials now reportedly claim that she will be "handcuffed" by the rules set by her predecessor.

Some Democratic strategists said the debate terms were bad from the start.

One told Politico, "It was a bad set of rules for someone [Biden] who needed to be protected, who never should’ve been on the debate stage. And now they’re stuck with it."

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
It's going to be interesting. How is she gonna hide her stupid and not look wooden or stiff?

They reported that she has a mock studio at the hotel and an actor in character as the Don for practice

Posts: 5528 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I predict, that assuming a disastrous debate, those TDS voters that will vote for Harris will have second thoughts. They will not vote for DJT, but likely not even show up at the polls.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8665 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15053 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/DefiyantlyFree/s.../1833306673399697610

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post